Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I understand when and why Zach was at the Franklin house this week. Was this before or after Marissa was out there to do the follow-up? Wondering if I need to go back and read through the last few days worth of posts, because it really seems like I'm missing something here.

MK. Maybe Zach felt the need to visit his daughter's final place on this earth. Idk

I'm not sure I understand when and why Zach was at the Franklin house this week. Was this before or after Marissa was out there to do the follow-up? Wondering if I need to go back and read through the last few days worth of posts, because it really seems like I'm missing something here.

You don't have to go back and re-read it. Nothing explains why he was there. Maybe visiting the spot was part of his grieving process and nothing to do with the news report. Just hyposthesizing; I'm sure Zach can explain.

I'm still listening carefully to what was actually said in this video report but so far... http://wtkr.com/2015/10/28/the-mystery-behind-the-discovery-of-aj-hadsells-body/

1:27 mark: "at about the time AJ was last seen, the van motored south on Smiths Ferry Rd"

From what we know, AJ was last seen by JH and her sisters that morning when they left for school/work. So... are we to assume WH took her THEN, immediately after JH and the girls left, stuffed her in his work van and took her out to the house in Franklin??

2:25 mark: "examined GPS data from Hadsell's cell phone and AJ's cell phone and that data according to our sources shows the two phones were together, before AJ was reported missing"

This is HUGE, right here.

From all accounts, it was the Monday (March 2nd) AJ actually went missing, and her phone was used to send texts to both JH and WH. She wasn't actually reported missing until the next night, Tuesday March 3rd.

GPS data proves AJ's phone was in WH's possession when those texts were sent from it. BOOM. So long, Wes. You filthy piece of human trash.

Well, in the Chance Walsh case, daddy dearest was charged with abuse of the 911 system when he flipped out after 2 lines of coke and was dialing 911 with phones in each hand. So yeah, Wes just went a little cuckoo-for-cocaine puffs and couldn't help himself. *barfs*

OM. Once he said she sent him an emoji. I knew he had her phone and sent it to himself. Usually a phone will show all the emojis. So i think the word stuck in his head after sending himself one from AJs phone.

So... from that news report, what was the thing that Marissa spotted that brought police back out to the house? Was that the stolen vehicle that was just recently dumped at the house? Or am I confused?

Yes, according to the video. And it was parked in "almost the same spot Anjelica was found" :( (2:50 mark in the video report)

I'm still listening carefully to what was actually said in this video report but so far... http://wtkr.com/2015/10/28/the-mystery-behind-the-discovery-of-aj-hadsells-body/

1:27 mark: "at about the time AJ was last seen, the van motored south on Smiths Ferry Rd"

From what we know, AJ was last seen by JH and her sisters that morning when they left for school/work. So... are we to assume WH took her THEN, immediately after JH and the girls left, stuffed her in his work van and took her out to the house in Franklin??

2:25 mark: "examined GPS data from Hadsell's cell phone and AJ's cell phone and that data according to our sources shows the two phones were together, before AJ was reported missing"

This is HUGE, right here.

From all accounts, it was the Monday (March 2nd) AJ actually went missing, and her phone was used to send texts to both JH and WH. She wasn't actually reported missing until the next night, Tuesday March 3rd.

GPS data proves AJ's phone was in WH's possession when those texts were sent from it. BOOM. So long, Wes. You filthy piece of human trash.

lol i've been going over the video too
Disclaimer: this is not from wtkr, just my interpretation of the news. CAPS is for effect because LIES.

Re-watching the video..around 4:55 the reporter mentions that he was in the same county where her body was found the day after she disappeared...he looks at the ground and says "it doesn't look...*stares at ground* it leaves a lot of room for questioning, I think it looks like a COINCIDENCE! THERE'S NO FACTS I WAS THERE" that should be validated by vehicle gps, cellphone gps.

"Reporter asks: if they were to track your GPS would they find that you were near that home?"....*he has a frown on with his head titled to the side...he shakes his head, mumbles no* "nuh uh- i gave um my phone voluntarily too so i don't know*LOOKS AT GROUND*where that home was in relation to where I worked at.

RSBM

I wouldn't. Usually news reporters aren't as detail oriented as we are. I wish they were!

It seems to me they have more than enough evidence to bring forth charges. There must be something missing. :thinking:

You don't have to go back and re-read it. Nothing explains why he was there. Maybe visiting the spot was part of his grieving process and nothing to do with the news report. Just hyposthesizing; I'm sure Zach can explain.

I agree that it is part of the grieving process ....might be why we see memorials along side roads where people lost their life in car accidents...grief is normal in healing.

Any new GO funds set up to help in AJ's memory/scholarship ?

So... from that news report, what was the thing that Marissa spotted that brought police back out to the house? Was that the stolen vehicle that was just recently dumped at the house? Or am I confused?

Yes. The car the reporter found was a white Ford Expedition, one of two vehicles that had been stolen in September from a Franklin dealership. The other car had been located in North Carolina.

lol i've been going over the video too
Disclaimer: this is not from wtkr, just my interpretation of the news. CAPS is for effect because LIES.

Re-watching the video..around 4:55 the reporter mentions that he was in the same county where her body was found the day after she disappeared...he looks at the ground and says "it doesn't look...*stares at ground* it leaves a lot of room for questioning, I think it looks like a COINCIDENCE! THERE'S NO FACTS I WAS THERE" that should be validated by vehicle gps, cellphone gps.

"Reporter asks: if they were to track your GPS would they find that you were near that home?"....*he has a frown on with his head titled to the side...he shakes his head, mumbles no* "nuh uh- i gave um my phone voluntarily too so i don't know*LOOKS AT GROUND*where that home was in relation to where I worked at.

IKR? I mean, WH comes off as kind of stupid, but really? REALLY? His work van GPS data tracked him RIGHT TO THAT HOUSE on the same day AJ was last seen (Monday, March 2nd). The only thing I can think of, is that he didn't actually have his personal cell phone with him, so the GPS data wouldn't show him there, and he THOUGHT he turned the work van's GPS off.

Oh goodness I love technology :)

I'm not sure that I would agree that it's a "natural grieving process" to visit the abandoned house where a loved one was dumped like trash and left to rot for a month...but hey, to each their own, I guess.

Who are we to judge the actions of a man who has lost his child?

I'm not sure that I would agree that it's a "natural grieving process" to visit the abandoned house where a loved one was dumped like trash and left to rot for a month...but hey, to each their own, I guess.

MK. Closure comes in different forms. Jmo. On Ws we put pics up of the crime scenes all of the time. Some locals even drive by those scenes to take a look.

So if people can see and visit where a dead celebrity was found at. Then what's wrong with a father doing it for his daughter. Between curiosity and closure and searching for possible evidence left behind; I see nothing wrong with this. Jmo

MK. Closure comes in different forms. Jmo. On Ws we put pics up of the crime scenes all of the time. Some locals even drive by those scenes to take a look.

So if people can see and visit where a dead celebrity was found at. Then what's wrong with a father doing it for his daughter. Between curiosity and closure and searching for possible evidence left behind; I see nothing wrong with this. Jmo

I honestly don't care about any of that. My whole reason for bringing up Zach being out there at all is simply because I am trying to understand the timeline between when he was there, when Marissa was there, and when this stolen vehicle was discovered.

IKR? I mean, WH comes off as kind of stupid, but really? REALLY? His work van GPS data tracked him RIGHT TO THAT HOUSE on the same day AJ was last seen (Monday, March 2nd). The only thing I can think of, is that he didn't actually have his personal cell phone with him, so the GPS data wouldn't show him there, and he THOUGHT he turned the work van's GPS off.

Oh goodness I love technology :)

Personally, I think Wes is dumber than a doorknob and has an obsessive need for attention. I don't know how he managed to function in society these last five years. The eyelid tats alone give me the willies and I bet his lying ways had been going on long before he met AJ.

And IMO - pure speculation here - I get the feeling that he's not as horrified about a stint in prison as we would be. Kind of like Charles Manson - a lifelong criminal who gets on just fine behind bars. :moo:

I honestly don't care about any of that. My whole reason for bringing up Zach being out there at all is simply because I am trying to understand the timeline between when he was there, when Marissa was there, and when this stolen vehicle was discovered.

As long as he didn't put the body there. Then Zachs timing of going to see the body dump location doesn't matter to me. Jmo.

Why did it take LEO a month to get the GPS to track?

Story doesn't state WHEN the work van went that route. Vague. JMHO but they would have went over that van with a fine tooth comb yet so far, it appears AJ wasn't in that van. IF she had been, for sure one would only hope .. WH would have been arrested for something connected to her. Even back then or up to now anyway.

Also it since that veh was just found there very recently, that may be why the grass was cut (ZH stated up thread prior that this was an old video because when he was there the grass had been cut). Who knows how many others have dumped stuff there before.

The grass was tall when AJ was found, not as tall as in new video, wonder if any one saw anything this time? Did that lady who said she saw a truck and caravan there say where she was when she noticed them (the lady). Its pretty good ways to the next homes to have seen from her porch or from google maps I mean.

Personally, I think Wes is dumber than a doorknob and has an obsessive need for attention. I don't know how he managed to function in society these last five years. The eyelid tats alone give me the willies and I bet his lying ways had been going on long before he met AJ.

And IMO - pure speculation here - I get the feeling that he's not as horrified about a stint in prison as we would be. Kind of like Charles Manson - a lifelong criminal who gets on just fine behind bars. :moo:

Exactly...takes a special kind of person to see beyond those tats, mental illness and criminal record... IMO JMO OOOH FOOL

Anyway, Zach...what I'm trying to determine is whether or not you were there before or after Marissa came to do the follow-up story. And the only reason I ask is because I am trying to pin down whether or not the stolen vehicle had been there for a month, a week, or a few days. If you can offer any info on that, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Anyway, Zach...what I'm trying to determine is whether or not you were there before or after Marissa came to do the follow-up story. And the only reason I ask is because I am trying to pin down whether or not the stolen vehicle had been there for a month, a week, or a few days. If you can offer any info on that, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Ok. There we go. I'm sorry my friend. I didn't know you was asking something specific. So I'm sorry if I jumped the gun on intent. Hug Emoji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae