Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did actually find the stolen vehicle at the house? We will probably never know for sure. Sure, the latest news said the reporter did, so I guess we have to take that for what it's worth because IF it was someone else, I don't think that person(s) is going to come forward to say any different. JMO

Ok. There we go. I'm sorry my friend. I didn't know you was asking something specific. So I'm sorry if I jumped the gun on intent. Hug Emoji

No biggie, Dex. I was sort of stumbling over myself trying not to open a door for drama, and I came off very vague in the process. I am stupidest when I try to be subtle. ;)

I honestly don't care about any of that. My whole reason for bringing up Zach being out there at all is simply because I am trying to understand the timeline between when he was there, when Marissa was there, and when this stolen vehicle was discovered.

Grass had been cut prior to me going out there Saturday and was long in the news video

Anyway, Zach...what I'm trying to determine is whether or not you were there before or after Marissa came to do the follow-up story. And the only reason I ask is because I am trying to pin down whether or not the stolen vehicle had been there for a month, a week, or a few days. If you can offer any info on that, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Oct 24 is what I recall.

"The Norfolk Police Department wants to ensure the public that Anjelica's case is both active and open. Norfolk detectives have been and will continue to pursue each and every lead presented. NPD remains committed to providing Anjelica and her family the justice they deserve, and the department's work is not complete until that day comes." http://wtkr.com/2015/10/28/the-mystery-behind-the-discovery-of-aj-hadsells-body/

Wondering what this means. (as in evidence wise, suspects so forth)

No biggie, Dex. I was sort of stumbling over myself trying not to open a door for drama, and I came off very vague in the process. I am stupidest when I try to be subtle. ;)

It's not your fault my friend. I must confess. Sometimes i will reply to a snippet without doing my due diligence of investigating the totality of someone's comment.

So I'm glad you clarified the meaning for me in your last post.

So you honestly showed me to read all posts before stating a reply to a snippet of a post.

Thanks and hugs.

Anyway, Zach...what I'm trying to determine is whether or not you were there before or after Marissa came to do the follow-up story. And the only reason I ask is because I am trying to pin down whether or not the stolen vehicle had been there for a month, a week, or a few days. If you can offer any info on that, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Vehicles Stolen on morning of Sept. 16
http://www.tidewaternews.com/2015/09/19/cars-equipment-stolen-from-blake-ford/

Recovered Oct. 21 at abandoned house
http://www.tidewaternews.com/2015/10/23/blake-ford-vehicle-recovered-by-police/

I can't imagine that this has anything to do with AJ's case - unless you call the thieves trying to be brazen "funny" asshats, thumbing their noses at LE. MOO

Whole lotta huggin' going on tonight . . . nice. We are all here for the same reason. Or we should be.

Vehicles Stolen on morning of Sept. 16
http://www.tidewaternews.com/2015/09/19/cars-equipment-stolen-from-blake-ford/

Recovered Oct. 21 at abandoned house
http://www.tidewaternews.com/2015/10/23/blake-ford-vehicle-recovered-by-police/

I can't imagine that this has anything to do with AJ's case - unless you call the thieves trying to be brazen "funny" asshats, thumbing their noses at LE. MOO

I would tend to agree with you, Gabby, EXCEPT for the fact that LE is going to the trouble of testing the vehicle for DNA. How often do we see that in a case of a stolen vehicle? Granted, they are probably doing so out of an abundance of caution, but still...it warrants interest in the vehicle on my part.

Wondering what this means. (as in evidence wise, suspects so forth)

Perhaps LE has leads on anyone else that is involved...too much activity at the house the day AJ went missing with all the cars moving in and out...bet some neighbors home surveillance caught some of the cars, license plates and activity in the area that day. Seems like everyone has wireless cameras on their property anymore...you also have noisy neighbors in every community with excellent memories...

:)

JMO IMO OOO FOOL

Ok. There we go. I'm sorry my friend. I didn't know you was asking something specific. So I'm sorry if I jumped the gun on intent. Hug Emoji
Dex, you had to throw in "emoji" didn't you! I about spit out my drink. Thank you, I think we all needed a little levity in a very non-funny situation. I love your humor and your contributions to WS.

JMO, but maybe LE needs to set up some surveillance out at this old abandoned house.

Dex, you had to throw in "emoji" didn't you! I about spit out my drink. Thank you, I think we all needed a little levity in a very non-funny situation. I love your humor and your contributions to WS.
HG. Lmao. That word salad of a grown man using the word emoji still has me vexed. Lol.

I just think that at his age and being a coke head contractor; He wouldn't have used that specific word.

I think he would have simply said that she sent him a thumbs up or happy face sign on the phone. Lol. Jmo

Perhaps LE has leads on anyone else that is involved...too much activity at the house the day AJ went missing with all the cars moving in and out...bet some neighbors home surveillance caught some of the cars, license plates and activity in the area that day. Seems like everyone has wireless cameras on their property anymore...you also have noisy neighbors in every community with excellent memories...

JMO IMO OOO FOOL

Maybe no charges on WH yet because they are working on proving others are involved?

Grass had been cut prior to me going out there Saturday and was long in the news video

Thanks, Zach. So, if I'm following the chain of events correctly, the car was reported stolen on Sept. 16, Marissa came out to do the follow-up story and discovered the stolen vehicle at the house on October 21, and you were out there on Oct. 24, and the grass had been cut.

JMO IMO OOO FOOL

I'm sorry wunderngwhy - had like 3 message and apparently that's too much lol

JMO IMO OOO FOOL

So far they haven't officially stated anyone was involved (LEO). LEO took statements or rather those statements taken soonest after the Missing Person report filed, those memories I trust more that weeks later. Hopefully there is some recordings from the area. Just have to wait and hope. We do have 2 eyewitnesses seeing vehicles, some dismiss but so far I haven't seen where LEO has dismissed them (or honestly LEO has said much for that matter).

We do know now (media) that there was a gas station visit, just not the one listed in the orig report given (per the Fed Doc). Wondering when that was? Today started the Nov Sweeps... so maybe they will drop little bits more in the coming days to get their ratings up. Will be watching from afar for sure.

I agree that it is part of the grieving process ....might be why we see memorials along side roads where people lost their life in car accidents...grief is normal in healing.

Any new GO funds set up to help in AJ's memory/scholarship ?

I can guarantee that I would go back to the place my son or whoever it was of my family or best friend's resting spot. Trying to find answers, feel close to them, grieve, whatever.

Isn't the house in Franklin private property? Or does it belong to the county now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danaboulden78