Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except the clothes weren't found there across the border. Now that we know LE connected him to that house via his work van GPS, I'd like someone to come along and explain the time line of events here on the morning of March 2nd and forward.

WH allegedly goes to the house on Millard to drop of the red truck - how then did he get to work that day? Was the work van already parked at JH's house?
If he actually did drop off the truck and abducted AJ in his work van that very morning, how the heck was she seen DRIVING that truck Monday afternoon down her own street?
If he abducted her later in the day, how the heck did he get the red truck back to the house?

It looks to me, without having a time/date stamp for this gas station video of him nervously looking around while pumping gas, IF that truck was actually seen driving down Millard that day, it wasn't AJ driving it. It had to be someone helping WH.

I could be way off here, so someone feel free to clear this up for me.

The witness sightings have always given me much thought. Zach said the other day that he believes that both witnesses are mistaken on the days they thought they saw her. I just wonder how someone can be off by weeks on a date because unless the truck was at the house the whole time the only other time she would have been home to drive the truck would have been several weeks before (I think). So I can understand someone being off a day or 2 but not weeks.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

[h=1]Rules: Etiquette & Information[/h]

I think the most important take-away from this report is that Wes had AJ's phone in his work vehicle. How the hell is his lawyer going to explain that?!

Ok so I'm wondering if he did dump her clothes in NC it wasn't near the house in Franklin. So who's car did he use to dump the clothing. He didn't have a car unless he borrowed someone's car or used his work truck. Maybe he was looking for a place to dump her body that day and did a bit of research. I wonder if he had stashed her body somewhere like his storage unit and used another vehicle to move the body besides his work truck. Remember the guys that LE interviewed that saw a dark vehicle in the middle of the night pull up behind the house where she was found. Maybe he traveled to dump her clothes and crossed over from Rt 168 into NC and then over to 158 and went back up to Va. to 1300 up to rt 258 and dropped down. It would take an hour and 19 minutes. You can map out 4000 Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake, Va to 3400 Smith's Ferry Road, Franklin, VA on Google and just drag the route south.

Occam's Razor. I think that's way too complicated for Wes to sort out. I think her body stayed with him. JMO

Do you mind expounding on that?

Sure. Wes said the cops told him that AJ's phone was pinging in his hotel room. I'm saying that it's entirely possible that LE did tell WH that. And maybe they told Wes that because it was the truth.

I think the most important take-away from this report is that Wes had AJ's phone in his work vehicle. How the hell is his lawyer going to explain that?!

Well, to rational people it's explained like this: Wes kidnapped her and ultimately killed her.

To a lawyer it's all about: oh he just gave her a ride, and she left her phone in his work van - he didn't even know it was there!

And then, it probably just fell out into the pond they searched and then abruptly wrapped up... yeah, that stuff happens. :facepalm:

Well, to rational people it's explained like this: Wes kidnapped her and ultimately killed her.

To a lawyer it's all about: oh he just gave her a ride, and she left her phone in his work van - he didn't even know it was there!

And then, it probably just fell out into the pond they searched and then abruptly wrapped up... yeah, that stuff happens. :facepalm:

They better also work out why Wes lied twice about the last time he actually saw her, then. Maybe they could attribute his confusion to cocaine psychosis...what jury wouldn't be sympathetic to that?

Friends of AJ looking for somewhere to vent maybe? Don't get yourselves kicked off. We are all looking for the truth and justice for AJ. I still have my blue ribbon and a banner from the softball game displayed. Waiting for the arrest!
lol i don't see anyone posting anything personal?

The work van was parked at the JH residence that morning. Zach previously stated that he (WH) was to drop off the red truck and switch for the work van, and that it was a regular thing. Not just something specific to that day.

Also, it's been reported that the sightings of the red truck may have been on different days than previously reported.

As far as the clothes, maybe he was scoping out a place to drop them, even if they weren't dropped that day or in that location, maybe he figured if he dropped her body across state lines, it would become a federal offense.... Little did he realize that he'd be facing a federal charge for ammo anyway.

I think I recall mentioning of one piece of the card being found one day, and more pieces being found later? My gut tells me Wesley was just leaving a trail of bread crums to throw them off sent. He definitely seems like a master manipulator, that seems clear by now.

So... from that news report, what was the thing that Marissa spotted that brought police back out to the house? Was that the stolen vehicle that was just recently dumped at the house? Or am I confused?

So... from that news report, what was the thing that Marissa spotted that brought police back out to the house? Was that the stolen vehicle that was just recently dumped at the house? Or am I confused?

You're right. They say a week ago they went back to look at the house, and a white truck was right in the area where aj was found (the blue tent at the end of the driveway) I don't understand the car. It's already a crime scene.

That's what I gathered from it Mountain_Kat, but I could be wrong. (that it was the stolen vehicle)

Mamajaay--I think you are just about spot-on with this scenario. Including the last sentence!!! One sorry detail I would (hate to)add: I believe there were sexual advances as well...I pray they were only advances and WH...that one sick b*****d....did not act on any of the advances :tantrum:

I pray and hope that AJ did not suffer on the day she passed or years prior....Most know that choices have consequences and consequences have choices.....

PLEASE EVERYONE MAKE WISE CHOICES WHEN IT COMES TO CHILDREN.... BE VIGILANT ABOUT WHO AND WHAT YOU EXPOSE THEM TOO....AS PARENTS AND ADULTS WE OWE THEM THAT

I believe that they were talking about the car. I got that WTKR went back to film this follow up segment and actually found that stolen car.

I'm not sure I understand when and why Zach was at the Franklin house this week. Was this before or after Marissa was out there to do the follow-up? Wondering if I need to go back and read through the last few days worth of posts, because it really seems like I'm missing something here.

They better also work out why Wes lied twice about the last time he actually saw her, then. Maybe they could attribute his confusion to cocaine psychosis...what jury wouldn't be sympathetic to that?

Well, in the Chance Walsh case, daddy dearest was charged with abuse of the 911 system when he flipped out after 2 lines of coke and was dialing 911 with phones in each hand. So yeah, Wes just went a little cuckoo-for-cocaine puffs and couldn't help himself. *barfs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae