WFTV - Some kind of protester tussle just happened?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't grasp this logic. The protester's anger is justified and they have a right to be there but Cindy's and George's anger at the protesters isn't justified and they shouldn't leave their house ? They are actually waiting in front of her home for nothing more than to provoke her and get on TV.
They say she's asking for it, well so are they. The difference is, she's not at their homes, harassing them.

If the protesters have a right to be there and say what they want, then so do the Anthony's.

Ah.... but Anthony's have a problem of keeping their hands to theirselves. They have pushed, shoved, jerked stuff from folks, tore up private property, threatened, etc.

It is because they can not handle it, that they should stay inside or away from the protestors.

Remember, the lady with the dog was setting quietly when Lee attacked her.

I just watched the whole thing too and am more appalled then I was when I watched the edited clip. I cannot believe the mouth on that child!! First those kids should NOT have even been there. Second, they should NOT have been allowed to speak like that! These people clearly started this confrontation, period. I noticed the news got the LP number. Sure hope someone calls DCF on her!

Where is that video? The video for CFN news 13 doesn't open, it just flashes on the screen and goes blank. Wonder if CFN deleted it.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

The only inciter I see is a lying woman sitting inside Anthonyland, probably on the computer, maybe baking browies, possibly planning what she's going to wear when she goes to see Jose for 8 hours tomorrow. If she hadn't lost her baby and refused to help find her, NONE of this would be happening! None of it.

We're all responsible for our own actions. Casey isn't to blame for this mother taking her kids on a late night protest, screaming obscenities and slamming his arm in the car door.
Casey is responsible for what Casey does/did and this woman is responsible for what she does/did and what she is teaching her child.

I can't grasp this logic. The protester's anger is justified and they have a right to be there but Cindy's and George's anger at the protesters isn't justified and they shouldn't leave their house ? They are actually waiting in front of her home for nothing more than to provoke her and get on TV.
They say she's asking for it, well so are they. The difference is, she's not at their homes, harassing them.

If the protesters have a right to be there and say what they want, then so do the Anthony's.

If Cindy hadn't been out there, then there wouldn't have been a confrontation, but Cindy wants a confrontation, so she goes out. So she got a confrontation. I would think Mr. Nejame, who Cindy is apparently paying for advise, would have made it ABSOLUTELY clear that she needed to avoid this kind of face-off. If she hits someone with that hammer, she may end up going through the money she's getting for selling stories and vids, etc. a little faster than she'd intended. Sure she can yell at and mix it up with people if she wants, but I would think, in her current situation, she has bigger fish right now that she should be a fryin'? Just sayin'.
:argue::other_beatingA_Dead:wolf2:

Ah.... but Anthony's have a problem of keeping their hands to theirselves. They have pushed, shoved, jerked stuff from folks, tore up private property, threatened, etc.

It is because they can not handle it, that they should stay inside or away from the protestors.

Remember, the lady with the dog was setting quietly when Lee attacked her.

That doesn't excuse the poor excuse of a mother from last night.

She did blame it on CA. Didn't you hear her just before she drove off? She said, I am going to the hospital and SHE is gonna pay for it.

Would be interesting to see what happened when she explained how it happened. I can just hear her saying that she went to the Anthony house to protest. That will go over real big and I bet child protection will be calling on the child's mother soon.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Would be interesting to see what happened when she explained how it happened. I can just hear her saying that she went to the Anthony house to protest. That will go over real big and I bet child protection will be calling on the child's mother soon.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
Probably not for the first time.

We're all responsible for our own actions. Casey isn't to blame for this mother taking her kids on a late night protest, screaming obscenities and slamming his arm in the car door.
Casey is responsible for what Casey does/did and this woman is responsible for what she does/did and what she is teaching her child.

Legally yes. Morally, all roads lead to the brownie- makin', police- obstructing, kid- losing, possibly- baby- killing, lying woman ensconsed in the Anthonyland castle surrounded by no tresspassing signs and crime scene tape. (Although, ABSOLUTELY, this one should be surrounded by crime scene tape.) Without Caylee's mom having shown utter disregard for her own flesh and blood, none of this would be happening. NONE. That's what I mean.
:liar::dervish::cow:

Yes, because the part I bolded not only implies you would admire ("had the balls") a person for doing that, you go on to say you personally think it would do more good.

Like I said before, that is NOT what I was implying.

I am not going to keep on trying to explain this to you..Period. If I were implying this, I would say to do it..Jesus.....:bang:

Are you referring the 2 bad mothers outside or the one inside? There were no shortage of poor parents in attendance at that party.

Nope, it sure doesn't. I just marvel, though, that the Anthonys are supposedly paying this big lawyer to improve their immage and they're still out there on lawn and garden patrol to get into it with anyone who wants to. Hasn't he told them not to do that?!

Some thoughts to ponder:

1. Casey has not been charged with murder yet even though she has been convicted in the court of public opinion. She has been charged with neglect. Yes, I know what the evidence is pointing at, but it remains that WE do not know all the facts, there is still the possibility that SOMEONE ELSE could be charged with the murder of Caylee. Not likely, but possible.

2. Casey is entitled to all the constitutional rights afforded to each and every one of us. Like it our not. If you were in her shoes, you know you would be there under false allegations. What would you want to have happen to you? I'm not saying Casey has been charged under false allegations, by any means. But we do not know what the final charges will be. We can only speculate at this point, based on what we know. We don't know everything.

3. George, Cindy and Lee are NOT persons of interest or suspects. By all accounts they are victims. The Anthony's are entitled to do yard work, put up no trespassing signs, sit in their front yard and watch the crowd. They are being held hostage in their own home, in the middle of very tense and disturbing circumstances. Protestors DO NOT have any rights for screaming obsenities or disturbing the Anthonys' rights to the quiet peace and enjoyment of their own home.

4. For every parent on this board that professes they would die for their child, step back, look at your child and imagine that someone is accusing that child of killing another child.

5. Take a minute to go through the thread made by posters that have dealt with personality types similar to Casey's. It obviously is not easy. (I'll try to find the link).

6. Petty comments made to vent frustration and outrage really should be posted in the ranting thread. I think we all make them, myself included. But they don't help solve the case, don't explore the limited facts we have to generate new theories, and basically don't do much more than take up space and make us feel a little better after we get it out. Let's try to keep these types of comments in the ranting thread so we don't get off topic in the discussion threads.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back