WFTV - Some kind of protester tussle just happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just watched the extended version too. I don't see where Cindy started anything. The so called protester should be arrested. Cindy was right on at the very beginning of the video when she told the woman to take her kids home and expose them to something good.

Cindy has every right to be in her yard, in front of her house, or at the grocery store if she wants to. If the one poster is correct that these were the same people who started stuff last week then it is for sure that they were only there to start trouble.

What trash! And she is letting her kids become worse trash. I would never take children to stare at someone's house and let them watch to see if I could provoke someone who is already stretched tight into a fight.

I happened to notice that she made sure she left before the cops got there.

Agreed, MN Hobbit. Love your avatar. What a beautiful little girl... :)

Thanks!
Thats my baby, she just turned 12 years old!

She was about Caylee's age in that pic.:( Had just turned 3, I think...

I just watched the extended version too. I don't see where Cindy started anything. The so called protester should be arrested. Cindy was right on at the very beginning of the video when she told the woman to take her kids home and expose them to something good.

Cindy has every right to be in her yard, in front of her house, or at the grocery store if she wants to. If the one poster is correct that these were the same people who started stuff last week then it is for sure that they were only there to start trouble.

What trash! And she is letting her kids become worse trash. I would never take children to stare at someone's house and let them watch to see if I could provoke someone who is already stretched tight into a fight.

I happened to notice that she made sure she left before the cops got there.

I agree. Cindy did her best to ignore the ladies (using the term loosely) and they wouldn't leave her be. The wanted a battle and pushed Cindy until they got one. I was glad to see the neighbors there giving Cindy some comfort and support.

~snip~
but I can honestly tell you that if someone was in my face in my own yard, or even in the street in front of my home screaming at me, I would not tolerate it, and I would do whatever I had to do to make sure it is Known that I am not going to tolerate it. I would have certainly went to jail a long time ago. In my mind, Cindy and George are very calm, because I am telling you, I would have kicked off on someone's a$$ by now! I am in no way saying that is the right way to handle things, I just know what I would do..

I agree and would NEVER tolerate this in front of my house.
I know how I am, and I too would have been hauled off to jail long ago. I agree that Cindy and George for the most part try to speak calmly when they are confronted in this manner by some of the lynch mob. I would not be so nice or calm in the same situation. IMO Cindy took a lot of verbal abuse before she finally had enough.

I did the bold........Thank you for this post. I agree 10000%

:blowkiss:

*proud daughter of a disabled veteren*

snipped : "Freedom came with a price, and some of these protesters are putting shame on the very people who fault for their freedom to protest..I assure you, you will never see a veteran of war sitting in that yard screaming at these people in that way...
Sorry for the long post...I am so angry at what I have seen!"

You would think that after George's FLAG throwing incident that NO Veteran would have anything to do with them either way. My hubby is a disabled Veteran and I won't even repeat what he said when he saw that display of disrespect.. He made the lady from last night sound tame...

snipped : "Freedom came with a price, and some of these protesters are putting shame on the very people who fault for their freedom to protest..I assure you, you will never see a veteran of war sitting in that yard screaming at these people in that way...
Sorry for the long post...I am so angry at what I have seen!"

You would think that after George's FLAG throwing incident that NO Veteran would have anything to do with them either way. My hubby is a disabled Veteran and I won't even repeat what he said when he saw that display of disrespect.. He made the lady from last night sound tame...

What flag throwing incident? I must have missed that one, do you a link to the video?

These idiot "protesters" are achieving exactly the opposite of what they claim they're trying to do. They're forcing George and Cindy to become more, not less, protective of Casey and they're making the Anthonys look more deserving of sympathy and support. I have compassion for G and C, even though I don't agree with everything they do. After seeing what people who are against them behave like, I'm glad I'm on the other side.

EXCELLENT POST. Simple understanding of what has happened.

:raincloud::dj:The way those protestors acted was abysmal.

However, the Anthony's need to stay in the house.:present: They need to stop patrolling their lawn, pack up the signs and the tape. Most of all, they need to burry that hammer! They are under great stress, are sad and angry, but they need to get some help NOW, get a good councelor with their new buckazoids and start trying to put this all in perspective. My best advise would be to get their daughter out that house and back into jail where she belongs as well. As it is now, they are coming out to fight. There are people willing to fight with them. The possibility of something awful happening is in the orange zone. Their new high powered attorney needs to tell them to get in the house, get the daughter out, get help and stay off that darn lawn where they are going on purpose to mix it up!
:bud::chillpill:

Nothing that the angry screaming protesters are doing is going to break Casey. Now, if one of them had the balls to run into that garage and snatch her a$$ up and beat the truth out of her, and I am sure enough of them are there to hold back the family if they try to help her, I personally think this would do more good then what happened in that video. Bottom line, Casey is the one who needs to be subjected to this anger, and Casey alone, be she alone is the only one who knows what happened to Caylee. IMHO.
\

If someone had the balls to run into the garage and start beating her? If enough protesters were there to hold back the family if they try to help her?

What is a comment like this advocating? You know they would not just beat her, and you know that horrible people like that wouldn't just "hold back the family".

I definitely do not agree with the quoted part of your post.

Just watched the video from last night'ts scuffle. I believe CinA said ""how much is Kathy Belich payng you? (ORLANDO veteran reporter covering the case) NOT Yuri Melich (detective)
The protesting woman has a potty mouth. I thought she was way out of line and the children had no business there, Saturday night close to midnight those kids should have been at home in their beds!
What is wrong with people?
The venom coming from the boy's mouth was obnoxious. Gee, wonder where he learned to talk like that? After he fell he may have really gotten hurt, but no one paid any attention to him. Maybe he over reacted or maybe he was just tired from being dragged to a stranger's house listening to adults curse and carry on.

CinA doesnt need to check her property as often as she does. Seems she enjoys the confrontations a bit too much.

I still think ignoring these folks the A's) for a few days is a good idea.

I think taking the CAM down may help. People wouldn't be so quick to go there as they would have their 15 minutes of fame and see themselves on TV.

I've noticed that many of the same people who support the out of control protesters also suggest violence as a way of getting Casey to talk. :waitasec:

I wish people would leave their children out of this mess. I, especially, feel horrible for the baby who was crying...he/she doesn't understand it and was stressed & scared by the chaos. :(

~snip~

I agree and would NEVER tolerate this in front of my house.
I know how I am, and I too would have been hauled off to jail long ago. I agree that Cindy and George for the most part try to speak calmly when they are confronted in this manner by some of the lynch mob. I would not be so nice or calm in the same situation. IMO Cindy took a lot of verbal abuse before she finally had enough.

She is coming out on purpose to throw verbal barbs around back and forth, to argue, to try to regain control, to fight. She needs to stay in the house until her daughter is out of it. Nothing good will come of her confronting people in front of her house with that stupid hammer. Things are pretty bad for her right now, but she needs to leave the goshdarn crime sceen tape for professionals.

If someone had the balls to run into the garage and start beating her? If enough protesters were there to hold back the family if they try to help her?

What is a comment like this advocating? You know they would not just beat her, and you know that horrible people like that wouldn't just "hold back the family".

I definitely do not agree with the quoted part of your post.

I'm sure to have disagreements with that statements. All I am trying to say is that it would do just as much good.
I wouldn't want that to happen either, the same way I don't want to see another of those cases from last night.

So now we have people on this board advocating beating Casey and "holding back the family" while the dirty deed is done.

Wow. And people wonder why some of us are against these protesters and the way they are behaving. It's a powder keg that's bound to blow. Some of these people probably read here and now a poster has "incited" them. Good job! Way to go! NOT.

What is Cindy talking about when she asked the protester "how much did you get paid by KB???"

These idiot "protesters" are achieving exactly the opposite of what they claim they're trying to do. They're forcing George and Cindy to become more, not less, protective of Casey and they're making the Anthonys look more deserving of sympathy and support. I have compassion for G and C, even though I don't agree with everything they do. After seeing what people who are against them behave like, I'm glad I'm on the other side.

You hit the nail right on the head. And you didn't have to borrow Cindy's hammer !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back