WFTV - Some kind of protester tussle just happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ahhh Truthseeker...to paraphrase a well known quote " from your keyboard to everyones eyes". I applaud what you typed wholeheartedly. I for one will not make any assumptions on the outcome of this case until ALL the facts are presented in a court of law. The world is a strange place and odd things happen all the time...
As to the protesters in the latest circus act: I was sickened just watching it. This, and I use the term loosely, lady and her brood had no business doing what they did. IMHO

You wonder if the Anthony's are hoping that the state attorney files those homicide charges sooner rather than later, so they can weed their lawn in peace.

I actually blame LE for allowing this to go on. I know all about the right to free speech, etc., but I can promise you if this garbage went on in front of a prominent, respected member of the community these protesters would have been hauled away on some charge or another long ago!

Can you imagine this going on in front of the prosecutor's home with with these same people screaming at him to arrest the :BABY KILLER RIGHT NOW:? Do people honestly think they would be allowed to do this every night to him? Heck no! A public nuisance arrest at least comes to mind.

Lynchings are illegal for a reason (thank heavens!).

(snipped)

no doubt! well-said.

Ahhh Truthseeker...to paraphrase a well known quote " from your keyboard to everyones eyes". I applaud what you typed wholeheartedly. I for one will not make any assumptions on the outcome of this case until ALL the facts are presented in a court of law. The world is a strange place and odd things happen all the time...
As to the protesters in the latest circus act: I was sickened just watching it. This, and I use the term loosely, lady and her brood had no business doing what they did. IMHO

Aaahhhh, a breath of sanity! Thank you! :Banane44:

I actually blame LE for allowing this to go on. I know all about the right to free speech, etc., but I can promise you if this garbage went on in front of a prominent, respected member of the community these protesters would have been hauled away on some charge or another long ago!

Can you imagine this going on in front of the prosecutor's home with with these same people screaming at him to arrest the :BABY KILLER RIGHT NOW:? Do people honestly think they would be allowed to do this every night to him? Heck no! A public nuisance arrest at least comes to mind.

The LE has not said *WE HAVE ENOUGH PROOF THAT CAYLEE IS DEAD AND WILL NOT BE PURSUING ANYMORE POSSIBLE SIGHTINGS FROM THE PUBLIC* They have not arrested Casey on this charge.

Information from a source close to the investigation is not information from the police! Traces of cloraform (sp?) is not necessarily a positive for it being used to kill Caylee! A search where cloraform turns up in the search answers is different than an actual search for cloraform. It could even be that cloraform was an ingredient in a cleaner and someone looked it up as a precaution before using it. WE DON'T KNOW how it was looked up and when and by whom!

What I am trying to say is think out what is being spoon fed to us by LE and think it through. So many people have jumped right from the limited facts and suggestions from unknown sources to absolute conviction of this woman for murder and conviction of her parents as being directly involved in her death.

Whew, I just had to say these things for the sake of sanity.

:clap::clap::clap:

Thank you. Everything you say is spot on the truth.

I think LE allows these "protesters" to continue with their lunacy because it adds to the pressure on Casey and the family. I DO NOT think this is an acceptable tactic, considering someone might eventually get hurt.

The little boy already did get hurt.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:SPOT ON AWESOME POST !!!!

The LE has not said *WE HAVE ENOUGH PROOF THAT CAYLEE IS DEAD AND WILL NOT BE PURSUING ANYMORE POSSIBLE SIGHTINGS FROM THE PUBLIC* They have not arrested Casey on this charge.

Information from a source close to the investigation is not information from the police! Traces of cloraform (sp?) is not necessarily a positive for it being used to kill Caylee! A search where cloraform turns up in the search answers is different than an actual search for cloraform. It could even be that cloraform was an ingredient in a cleaner and someone looked it up as a precaution before using it. WE DON'T KNOW how it was looked up and when and by whom!

What I am trying to say is think out what is being spoon fed to us by LE and think it through. So many people have jumped right from the limited facts and suggestions from unknown sources to absolute conviction of this woman for murder and conviction of her parents as being directly involved in her death.

Whew, I just had to say these things for the sake of sanity.

:..[SNIP}...I think LE allows these "protesters" to continue with their lunacy because it adds to the pressure on Casey and the family. I DO NOT think this is an acceptable tactic, considering someone might eventually get hurt.......

It most definitely is a tactic by LE! The jury pool has been effected nationally. They fully expect to try her without a body and are laying the groundwork to do exactly that.

It most definitely is a tactic by LE! The jury pool has been effected nationally. They fully expect to try her without a body and are laying the groundwork to do exactly that.
Nah, there are plenty of people who don't follow the news. Even OJ managed to get a jury in Vegas.

It's certainly not the police who are delaying the process - I'm sure they'd love nothing more than to finally be able to arrest Casey in the death of her daughter.

The state attorney's office doesn't feel the same pressure. As representatives of the people of Florida (including poor little Caylee), it will press charges when it's good and ready.

There is no particular reason for Casey to park her butt in her parents' house, making it a tourist destination, other than the fact that she apparently has no other place to go. It's not like she's a teenager still under parental care - the woman is 22.

Casey could be under 'home confinement' anywhere, since she more or less voluntarily became homeless before she was arrested.

Maybe the financial backers who fronted her bail could put up first/last/security deposit and rent her an apartment in a gated community somewhere well out of earshot of her parents.

How then, with all the protesting going on and everyone already assuming that they know the outcome of this, will she be able to get a fair trial? and will the venue need to be moved? Because as far as I can see these people with their "mob mentality" have already tried and convicted her. And also thrown away the key I might add, lol. How indicative is their (the protesters) opinion to local and national opinion?

Nah, there are plenty of people who don't follow the news. Even OJ managed to get a jury in Vegas.

It's certainly not the police who are delaying the process - I'm sure they'd love nothing more than to finally be able to arrest Casey in the death of her daughter.

The state attorney's office doesn't feel the same pressure. As representatives of the people of Florida (including poor little Caylee), it will press charges when it's good and ready.

There is no particular reason for Casey to park her butt in her parents' house, making it a tourist destination, other than the fact that she apparently has no other place to go. It's not like she's a teenager still under parental care - the woman is 22.

Casey could be under 'home confinement' anywhere, since she more or less voluntarily became homeless before she was arrested.

Maybe the financial backers who fronted her bail could put up first/last/security deposit and rent her an apartment in a gated community somewhere well out of earshot of her parents.

Yeah, but then Cindy wouldn't be in the spotlight... and I feel that she thrives on the attention.. both positive and negative.

How then, with all the protesting going on and everyone already assuming that they know the outcome of this, will she be able to get a fair trial? and will the venue need to be moved? Because as far as I can see these people with their "mob mentality" have already tried and convicted her. And also thrown away the key I might add, lol. How indicative is their (the protesters) opinion to local and national opinion?
How many people live in Florida? How many of them have shown up at the Anthonys' home?

I wouldn't presume to insult the ability of Floridians to be able to arrive at a fair verdict based on the evidence presented to them in a court of law.

Yeah, but then Cindy wouldn't be in the spotlight... and I feel that she thrives on the attention.. both positive and negative.

Cindy is a victim in this case. It is clear that she loves Caylee and would trade all this "attention" and everything she owns to have her back. She didn't ask for Caylee to go missing and she sure as heck didn't ask a bunch of deranged strangers to come and camp out at her house and scream abuse and accusations at her.

Before any trial can begin, after lengthy, convoluted measures to impanel an impartial jury, the Judge will ask both sides if they are satisfied with the jury as picked.

Both sides will be satisfied. That includes Casey's team.

jmo

Cindy is a victim in this case. It is clear that she loves Caylee and would trade all this "attention" and everything she owns to have her back. She didn't ask for Caylee to go missing and she sure as heck didn't ask a bunch of deranged strangers to come and camp out at her house and scream abuse and accusations at her.

Do we know if she has asked Casey what she did with Caylee, of late?

Cindy is indeed a victim of her daughter's crimes, as is every other member of the Anthony family.

Unfortunately, she and her husband have squandered the compassion felt by the public on their behalf, by continuing to defend the person who has victimized them, in some odd form of Stockholm syndrome.

Do we know if she has asked Casey what she did with Caylee, of late?

i thought they were instructed not to talk to each other about the case...which certainly doesn't mean that they aren't, but it does mean we probably wouldn't know about it because it would violate bail terms and send casey back to jail.

i'm sure they've talked about it, i don't know for a fact obviously, but let's be realistic. it's like putting two horny teenagers in a bedroom and saying 'now don't have sex'.

:clap:

The new, high profile, media attorney is earning his pay.

i thought they were instructed not to talk to each other about the case...which certainly doesn't mean that they aren't, but it does mean we probably wouldn't know about it because it would violate bail terms and send casey back to jail.

It wouldn't violate any conditions of Casey's bail to tell her parents what happened.

It would violate the instructions Baez gave Casey to keep her mouth shut.

i'm sure they've talked about it, i don't know for a fact obviously, but let's be realistic. it's like putting two horny teenagers in a bedroom and saying 'now don't have sex'.

Not asking KC what happened to Caylee doesn't violate bail terms. It violates JBs instructions.

thanks for clearing that up for me, friends! :) i didn't know that for sure.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Survivor7
Back