WH Court Hearing 11 May-GJ 20 May, Indicted on Six Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They dropped the breaking and entering???? WHY?

What the hell?! Break into a home, get away with it. Punch an innocent dog in the head, get away with it.

What am I missing here?!

Joe Fisher ‏@JoeFisherTV 5m5 minutes ago

Prosecution called on 4 witnesses to testify about March 6, the day Mr. Hadsell says he broke into home to investigate AJ's disappearance.

I have no idea what that says. All I know is that I am so sick of looking and hoping for some kind of solid answer to this. Someone did it. If not WH, then the NPD needs to say that they know. Imagine the people who actually knew and loved AJ, in REAL LIFE. Imagine the people in the community who do not know whether or not there is a suspect still free. I am so far removed from this, but it is actually making me sick to keep looking and hoping for an answer. I wish I could just sign up for an email when it is all said and done, to let me know justice is being served. My sanity can't take the looking daily.

So he didn't intend to commit a crime when he... committed a crime. How does that work, again?

So breaking in isn't a crime as long as you are breaking in without intending to do anything?

Or "accidentally" broke in, didn't "intend" to, but overcome with emotion, last minute decision to break in with no intention before the moment he did break in??

So breaking in isn't a crime as long as you are breaking in without intending to do anything?

Good to know. Guess I'll go shoplift a lobster for dinner. If I get caught, I'll just say I didn't intend to commit a crime.

Good to know. Guess I'll go shoplift a lobster for dinner. If I get caught, I'll just say I didn't intend to commit a crime.

Remember to hide the lobster under the couch cushions, though. And on the charges of impeding the investigation?

The B&E As well as the Maim animal charges were both dismissed.

The 4 obstruction of justice charges and possession of ammo by a felon charge has been certified to a Grand Jury.

No bond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE knows A LOT more than we do. As time goes on and more is revealed about all the dudes living at Jen's house and all the weird "family members" coming out of the woodwork to party with 18 year old boys, I think the general public is starting to get a taste of what is really brewing. I don't know how big of a deal that B&E really was now that we can look back and see that the kids that accused WH are reckless morons who are probably involved themselves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back