WH Court Hearing 11 May-GJ 20 May, Indicted on Six Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What an absolute slap in this face this is to the victim of the b&e. To think that someone could break into your home, punch your family pet in the head, admit to both of those crimes, and a judge says, "Well, he didn't intend to do those things. So...meh."

Sickening.

Marissa Jasek WTKR ‏@MarissaJasek 33s33 seconds ago

friend of AJ's: Wesley was previously member of Aryan Brotherhood and was using coke to get back into gang @WTKR3

friend of AJ's: Wesley was previously member of Aryan Brotherhood and was using coke to get back into gang @WTKR3

That's huge.

Virginia has a speedy trial law

It is under the constitution, everyone is entitled to a seedy trial, civil rights and all that.

Ugh. I've been waiting to hear something along these lines. That "my little asian" thing really rubbed the wrong way.

Marissa Jasek WTKR ‏@MarissaJasek 36s37 seconds ago

Andre Barr: Wesley Hadsell admitted to breaking into woman's home, finding AJ's jacket, leaving it for someone Barr find @WTKR3
0 retweets 0 favorites

What an absolute slap in this face this is to the victim of the b&e. To think that someone could break into your home, punch your family pet in the head, admit to both of those crimes, and a judge says, "Well, he didn't intend to do those things. So...meh."

Sickening.

Post of the day.

I'm sorry, but none of this is big news. Who cares about these charges at this point. We know WH is a criminal. I'm beyond frustrated that this feels no closer to justice than the day AJ was found. That was the last big move towards justice in my opinion. I hope that if there is someone who is responsible/involved for AJ's death, that they are not out there with the freedom to harm someone else. It is negligence at this point, to keep trying to get your 'ducks in a row' for prosecution if LE is allowing someone involed to roam free and they know it.

My opinion, obviously...

Marissa Jasek WTKR ‏@MarissaJasek 36s37 seconds ago

Andre Barr: Wesley Hadsell admitted to breaking into woman's home, finding AJ's jacket, leaving it for someone Barr find @WTKR3
0 retweets 0 favorites

I knew that was Andre who "found" the jacket. Can we finally put to rest the idea that this might not have been AJ's jacket...or do we still have to keep an "open mind" about that too?

Andre Barr: after Wesley broke into home/found jacket, Wesley told him/others if they were to tell police they "would be dealt with" @WTKR3

https://twitter.com/

WHAT ON EARTH!! Someone please explain this to me anyone. So in Virgina I could break into your house if I wasnt going to commit a crime??? Well excuse me I thought breaking into a house was a crime. No? And Wes was reportedly in the AB?
WAAAAAHHH!! I'm stopping now before I say something regrettable!!

That's huge.

Didn't this come out a while ago? Wes claims to be friends with people high up in the Aryan brotherhood hierarchy. I think he technically considers himself a "retired" member but he's supposedly been hanging out with some real rough AB guys.

13News Now retweeted
Marcella Robertson ‏@13MarcellaRob 5m5 minutes ago

Witnesses say Hadsell threatened them, told them not to tell anyone about the break in. Said he was in Aryan Brotherhood gang. @13NewsNow
4 retweets 0 favorites

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back