DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What about those 3's?

• I agree, and it is significant.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • I agree, but it is just coincidence.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I disagree, 3's don't appear with remarkable frequency.

Votes: 25 64.1%

• Total voters
Nope, cant place him in Boulder CO. But he's probably a viable suspect because he matches Douglas and VanZandt profiling remarks and then some.

Posts are subject to editing however long the forum allows. If you're that worried about it then wait the hour or whatever it is to respond, OK?

Sure, he's mentioned by name on this forum and you already know him as I know him: publicly.

Well if he is mentioned by name on this forum, there is no reason not to mention his name again. Go on hotyh. Tell us all who your suspect is. I would really like to know after waiting all this time.

For those of you wondering about MAAM, I came up with it one night after typing, retyping and typing middle aged Asian male for about the 79th time. MAAM seemed much easier. I truly didn't think this 'discussion' was going to go on for months, or that hotyh would keep dangling him like a carrot while refusing to tell us who his suspect is. All of this while smearing other people by name. Give us all a late Christmas present hotyh. Tell us who the MAAM is that was mentioned prior to this by name on this forum. :seeya:

If you would like to use a latin term, please learn first what it actually means:
One of the most widely misused terms on the Net is "ad hominem". It is most often introduced into a discussion by certain delicate types, delicate of personality and mind, whenever their opponents resort to a bit of sarcasm. As soon as the suspicion of an insult appears, they summon the angels of ad hominem to smite down their foes, before ascending to argument heaven in a blaze of sanctimonious glory. They may not have much up top, but by God, they don't need it when they've got ad hominem on their side. It's the secret weapon that delivers them from any argument unscathed.

In reality, ad hominem is unrelated to sarcasm or personal abuse. Argumentum ad hominem is the logical fallacy of attempting to undermine a speaker's argument by attacking the speaker instead of addressing the argument. The mere presence of a personal attack does not indicate ad hominem: the attack must be used for the purpose of undermining the argument, or otherwise the logical fallacy isn't there. It is not a logical fallacy to attack someone; the fallacy comes from assuming that a personal attack is also necessarily an attack on that person's arguments.

Therefore, if you can't demonstrate that your opponent is trying to counter your argument by attacking you, you can't demonstrate that he is resorting to ad hominem. If your opponent's sarcasm is not an attempt to counter your argument, but merely an attempt to insult you (or amuse the bystanders), then it is not part of an ad hominem argument.

Actual instances of argumentum ad hominem are relatively rare. Ironically, the fallacy is most often committed by those who accuse their opponents of ad hominem, since they try to dismiss the opposition not by engaging with their arguments, but by claiming that they resort to personal attacks. Those who are quick to squeal "ad hominem" are often guilty of several other logical fallacies, including one of the worst of all: the fallacious belief that introducing an impressive-sounding Latin term somehow gives one the decisive edge in an argument.

http://plover.net/~bonds/adhominem.html
I believe the term here should be ad hominem tu quoque.

Good luck with that...

Well if he is mentioned by name on this forum, there is no reason not to mention his name again. Go on hotyh. Tell us all who your suspect is. I would really like to know after waiting all this time.

For those of you wondering about MAAM, I came up with it one night after typing, retyping and typing middle aged Asian male for about the 79th time. MAAM seemed much easier. I truly didn't think this 'discussion' was going to go on for months, or that hotyh would keep dangling him like a carrot while refusing to tell us who his suspect is. All of this while smearing other people by name. Give us all a late Christmas present hotyh. Tell us who the MAAM is that was mentioned prior to this by name on this forum. :seeya:

MAAM is a good pseudonym for him. I wont name names because its against forum policy, OK?

MAAM is a good pseudonym for him. I wont name names because its against forum policy, OK?

Then post the thread where you said he was already mentioned, thats not against the rules... Or PM those that are asking, thats not against the rules either.... Or is his name Carrot?

There is nothing here. You cant solve a crime with the crap posted on this 3 thread. The intent is to make a solvable murder unsolvable with stuff that can create doubt. In my world it is called Propaganda. JR is the Master.

That's the whole point, RTC.

Hmmm, got all sensitive all of a sudden? What the RDI 'army' flings at IDI is far and away worse (and there's more of them, not surprisingly).

If you have written a book, with a foregone conclusion of 'who dun it' (no prizes for guessing) then you aren't likely to take an opposing stance eh? You have a vested interest in wanting to maintain the status quo. It'd be a bit of a setback if it was solved now and the killer was an IDI?? So, for us IDI, it is very easy to see that many (including yourself) do not want to see the killer found UNLESS it is RDI.

Pull the other one!!

I wouldn't take all this cr@p if I didn't want to find the killer. No, I'd much rather discuss REAL evidence that is likely to solve the case, not the half baked nonsense that RDI comes up with.

If RDI didn't have any IDI to argue with they'd soon disappear, mark my words.

AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!

That DOES it! I have officially reached the end of my tolerance. I can see now that I've been too easy on IDI up to now. Well, no more Mr Nice SD! I have not yet begun to fight!

AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!

That DOES it! I have officially reached the end of my tolerance. I can see now that I've been too easy on IDI up to now. Well, no more Mr Nice SD! I have not yet begun to fight!

And the Army is behind you!!!!!!
:soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier:

:soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier:

Once more unto the breach, dear friends;
Or close the wall up with our honoured dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let pry through the portage of the head
Like the brass cannon; let the brow o'erwhelm it
As fearfully as doth a galled rock
O'erhang and jutty his confounded base,
Swill'd with the wild and wasteful ocean.
Now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide,
Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit
To his full height. On, on, you noblest RDI.
Whose blood is fet from fathers of war-proof!
Fathers that, like so many Alexanders,
Have in these parts from morn till even fought
And sheathed their swords for lack of argument:
Dishonour not your mothers; now attest
That those whom you call'd fathers did beget you.
Be copy now to men of grosser blood,
And teach them how to war. And you, good yeoman,
Whose limbs were made in WS, show us here
The mettle of your pasture; let us swear
That you are worth your breeding; which I doubt not;
For there is none of you so mean and base,
That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for JonBenet!'

This part really speaks to me:

Then imitate the action of the tiger

God help me, Agatha, but I've done everything I can to be friendly with people here, no matter who they are or what they think. And look where it's gotten me!

Once more unto the breach, dear friends;
Or close the wall up with our honoured dead.
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let pry through the portage of the head
Like the brass cannon; let the brow o'erwhelm it
As fearfully as doth a galled rock
O'erhang and jutty his confounded base,
Swill'd with the wild and wasteful ocean.
Now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide,
Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit
To his full height. On, on, you noblest RDI.
Whose blood is fet from fathers of war-proof!
Fathers that, like so many Alexanders,
Have in these parts from morn till even fought
And sheathed their swords for lack of argument:
Dishonour not your mothers; now attest
That those whom you call'd fathers did beget you.
Be copy now to men of grosser blood,
And teach them how to war. And you, good yeoman,
Whose limbs were made in WS, show us here
The mettle of your pasture; let us swear
That you are worth your breeding; which I doubt not;
For there is none of you so mean and base,
That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for JonBenet!'

Dave>>>>>> :takeabow:

:soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier::soldier:

Miss Agatha, I see a few scattered IDI troops in your smilies. ;-)

Dave, thanks!!

Sunni,

I think IDI has taken out a hit on my smiley's....

AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Miss Agatha, I see a few scattered IDI troops in your smilies. ;-)

Dave, thanks!!

Sunni,

I think IDI has taken out a hit on my smiley's....

OK I'm starting to get worried about the average age here.

And Super Dave goes two for two. Ding ding ding!:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mt.Grannie
Back