DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What about those 3's?

• I agree, and it is significant.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • I agree, but it is just coincidence.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I disagree, 3's don't appear with remarkable frequency.

Votes: 25 64.1%

• Total voters
There are a lot of very good reasons for being disgusted by her political actions, however you are the only person I have seen on this forum to call her a moron.

If by "LE" you mean Mary Lacy, a notoriously pro-Ramsey politician with no one to hold her in check, then, yeah!

Believe me, the fact that a moron like her could be put in a position to decide something like this scares the living he** out of me!

:great::great::great::great:

You mean smiley MAAM, did it? Quick call the moderators and tell them he's been here the whole time.....LOL.... :crazy:

Maybe ML will issue an arrest warrant. Hmmmm, guess that won't work, she doesn't have that power anymore.

I am so glad you are so happy and feel so great about our ML posts hotyh. Maybe you are starting to see her for what she is. Bye the way, I see you decided to talk to me after all.

What she is, SunnieRN, is the best thing to happen to the investigation.

She found mysterious DNA, that RDI has gone to great lengths to demystify for obvious reasons, seeming to arbitrarily rule out Occams Razor in the process.

Whether criminally or innocently placed, we should all be grateful for her effort, or anybody who finds mysterious DNA on a child murder victim, for that matter! I can say that because I was firmly IDI long before the DNA. It just did a fine job of corroborating my view, thats all.

She found mysterious DNA, that RDI has gone to great lengths to demystify for obvious reasons, seeming to arbitrarily rule out Occams Razor in the process.

Whether criminally or innocently placed, we should all be grateful for her effort, or anybody who finds mysterious DNA on a child murder victim, for that matter! I can say that because I was firmly IDI long before the DNA. It just did a fine job of corroborating my view, thats all.

You know hotyh, I am happy, no beyond happy that you so dearly admire the woman who found dna evidence that has made you believe that she found the murderer. The TOUCH DNA just has to be matched to some kidnapping happy MAAM, that just happened to kill JonBenet in her own home.

Problem is, your touch dna is bogus. Can't prove how, why, whe, under what circumstances it got there, OR why it wasn't anywhere else.

Oh, she also fell for JMK's fake confession, spent big bucks to get him here, just to let him go.

I am not only not grateful, but find it disgusting. But, hotyh, Our views and yours were quite different. I am a bit worried that you thought we were corroborating your ideas. Maybe you should re read our comments.

All those that think ML is a mental eunuch and couldn't find her butt with both hands if you spotted her nine fingers, raise your hand.....

I always knew you had a sense of humor!

She found mysterious DNA, that RDI has gone to great lengths to demystify for obvious reasons,

The only thing obvious here is that IDI has a vested interest in making sure it remains a mystery!

seeming to arbitrarily rule out Occams Razor in the process.

It's not arbitrary, and we are certainly not ruling out Occam's Razor. Quite the contrary!

I can say that because I was firmly IDI long before the DNA. It just did a fine job of corroborating my view, thats all.

That's EXACTLY my point! I'll give you due credit, HOTYH: at least you ADMIT it!

All those that think ML is a mental eunuch and couldn't find her butt with both hands if you spotted her nine fingers, raise your hand.....

Will one finger do? And we all know which one I mean!

Yeppers and she didn't get re-elected. She is now a defense attorney.

Sort of like book ends: Alex Hunter started as a defense attorney and became DA. Mary Lacy was DA and became a defense attorney. They should have just cut out the middleman. We'd ALL be better off.

And she couldn't get re-elected, Sunnie. Her term limits expired.

Just run the way the system works in the US past me one more time, if you will.

I'll be glad to, Murri, just as soon as I understand it! Boulder is an extreme case, but it's symptomatic of much larger problems. I'm CERTAIN that the system we have today is not what the Founding Fathers had in mind!

Now, isn't the DA an elected position?

Yes, it is.

I always knew you had a sense of humor!

More than you know.

The only thing obvious here is that IDI has a vested interest in making sure it remains a mystery!

Senseless.

Keeping the DNA a mystery keeps RDI alive. Fact is, it IS a mystery, and thats why you're still able to talk. Bring on the DNA owner, it will be an asian male who never worked in an underwear factory.

It's not arbitrary, and we are certainly not ruling out Occam's Razor. Quite the contrary!

Hello? The most obvious answer as to why DNA from an unknown person was on JBR not once, not twice, but thrice isn't secondary transfer. Secondary is inherently less likely than direct, when it comes to double touch DNA deposits. Its not my fault if you're blind to that. In fact, Bode doesn't even list secondary transfer as a possibility! Thats only here on this forum, so have fun with it. Bode wouldn't even talk to you, remember?

That's EXACTLY my point! I'll give you due credit, HOTYH: at least you ADMIT it!

Admit what? That I was IDI before the DNA, and the DNA strengthened the IDI totality of evidence while weakening RDI totality of evidence (inarguable).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back