What are you sick of hearing since the verdict has been announced regarding Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so sick of hearing about how KC will be a millionaire after she sells her story. Any story told by KC will be LIES and therfore FICTION. I will never buy one thing or watch anything that she will make a penny from. I have too much respect for the memory of Caylee.

I am so sick of hearing about how KC will be a millionaire after she sells her story. Any story told by KC will be LIES and therfore FICTION. I will never buy one thing or watch anything that she will make a penny from. I have too much respect for the memory of Caylee.

If Casey sells her story it will be in book form. There is absolutely no way she'll agree to be interviewed now that she knows people see her for the liar she is. She's told too many lies to keep track of. She has to know that a live interview would go very badly for her.

I'm sick of hearing there wasn't any evidence of a crime, when clearly there was. I'm sick of the defense team and jurors doubting there was a dead body in the trunk of the car, when clearly, there was. I'm sick of people saying the chloroform levels in the car either weren't high or were from common cleaning products.

I understand that murder 1 premeditated might have been a big stretch to make, but even if one thinks it was an "accident" and FCA knocked Caylee out so she could go party for awhile and Caylee died as a result, that is still a crime (and still felony murder if you want to get technical about it).

There is NO evidence of a drowning so to say it happened or could have happened is a much further stretch to make based on zero evidence. There is NO innocent explanation for high levels of chloroform and a dead body in the trunk of the car. It does not jive with "pool accident." The inmate herself said there was no accidental drowning...for nearly 3 years! Until trial when the defense decided to go that route. That to me is an UNreasonable inference.

I think you're asking if I believe Caylee is a victim? No, not in the way that I think that you mean. My belief is that Caylee Anthony died in an accident and Casey Anthony did everything wrong afterwards by trying to entirely deny and cover up Caylee's death. I do not think anything we learned by listening to that long trial (or by reading the "document dumps" (courtesy of the Sunshine Law) supports anything other than that.

What was the purpose of the duct tape and chloroform? Why did Casey act like she was the happiest person in the world on the day this happened? If it was just an accident that Casey reacted badly too, why would the defense make up a whole new scenario accusing George and Roy Kronk? Why did Casey google those weird death related things? Why if it was an accident did she give her parents hell in those videos by making them believe Caylee was alive and would be home? Oh yeah, when casey left the house with Caylee (confirmed by cell tower pings), how did she know caylee would be dead? remember, she told tony she would be with him, but told her mother caylee would be with the nanny. did she know caylee was going to die by "{accident"?

Im sick of hearing people trash the jury. It is what it is, they didnt see enough evidence to convict her, it doesnt mean they are stupid or lazy.

Im sick of people not understanding that the Not Guilty verdict does not mean innocent. The jury felt the state didnt prove the case. period..
And Im sick of posters attacking anyone on here that doesn't agree with them that the jury was stupid and lazy..

I think you're asking if I believe Caylee is a victim? No, not in the way that I think that you mean. My belief is that Caylee Anthony died in an accident and Casey Anthony did everything wrong afterwards by trying to entirely deny and cover up Caylee's death. I do not think anything we learned by listening to that long trial (or by reading the "document dumps" (courtesy of the Sunshine Law) supports anything other than that.

Accident?? How can one explain the computer searches for choloform, neck breacking, et. al. No way it was an accident. Do any of us here have those items saved (or deleted) on their PC. Don't think so. :banghead:

The only "accident" which happens to match the physical evidence in the case could involve the drugging of Caylee (via chloroform) to put her to sleep for some period of time.

There is no reason for Chloroform to be found in concentrated levels in the trunk of that car, unless someone intended for chloroform to be there. Therefore, even under the most generous viewpoint of "accidental death" from use of chloroform (and chloroform in the car is a fact in this case and is evidence), you still have the resulting child abuse charge, which matches if a parent drugs their child and the child then dies accidentally.

There is no reason to have a child exposed to chloroform. NONE. That is child endangerment and abuse.

So yes, there was a charge the jury could have convicted on, that matched the evidence in the case AND which also gave a wide berth to assume "she didn't mean to kill Caylee."

I'm so SICK of hearing that KC didn't report her daughter missing for 31 days!!!! HEY GET a CLUE - CASEY NEVER, EVER REPORTED HER DAUGHTER MISSING AND WASN'T ABOUT TO.

They should re-phrase that. She never reported her daughter missing until her mother thwarted her attempt to evade her family and the law because she killed her child. No brainer jurors.

Im sick of people not understanding that the Not Guilty verdict does not mean innocent. The jury felt the state didnt prove the case. period..
And Im sick of posters attacking anyone on here that doesn't agree with them that the jury was stupid and lazy..
There have been many convictions based on circumstantial evidence.
Circumstantial evidense is admisable.
People seem to feel if you dont have a CODIS file pop up over some forensic piece of cell tissue its the same as no evidence.
Nonsense.
One of a Jury's functions is to apply common sense to 'circumstantial evidence' and weigh it along with everything else.
And to say no conclusion could be drawn from the amount and quality of circumsatntial evidence in this case is ridiculous.
To anyone with a lick of common sense it pointed in one direction like a neon arrow.
And no I would have to conclude that THIS bunch of jurrors wasnt quite up to the task in that department based on the verdict.

I'm sick of the sexual abuse excuse most especially with nothing to back it up, and knowing that Casey is nothing but a liar, and then used in a way to only try to cause reasonable doubt to keep her off of death row. It's an insult to real sexual abuse victims to not offern anything to prove it, and say it's ok that Casey did what she did and acted the way she did because she was sexually abused. As a child sexual abuse victim myself, it makes me ill every time I hear it.
This is a prime example of common sense being applied to circumstantial evidence.
Her behaviour after Caylee's 'disappearence' would appear to even the most moderately sensible person to be indicative of freaking CELEBRATION.
Why? because thats exactly what it was. Period.
There are times things arent as they seem but very,very rarely.(Outside of some screenwriters imagination)
This wasnt one of them.
Most of the time things ARE exactly as they seem.
And that old saw 'different people deal with grief in different ways'... what nonsense.
Show me one parent in the history of the Universe who ever grieved for the death of a child in Casey's manner.
Yes even a parent who has been the victim of sexual abuse.
Dont waste your time.Youll never find one.
Casey's attourneys were smart enough to know that in 2011 TV saturated folks have been programed to buy that the 'improbable' is probably the sure solution....and work it for all it was worth.
Apparently these poor put upon Jurors didnt have the wattage to figure that out.

I am sick and tired listening to the DT and their minions attempting to change the general public opinion of the verdict. I swear they are applying the same/similar technique en masse they used on the jurors. If you say it often enough, it will stick. Sadly some folks will start believing their outrageous fiction.

I'm sick of the news in general. I can skip over the "entertainment shows" and not watch anything about HER. But I live in Central Florida and any little story that pops up, pops up in my local news. I can't watch weather and traffic in the mornings without an update on HER. I'll admit that was fine for the last three years, but now I'm just ready to blow up.

im sick of hearing about how evil the GP are and the picketing ppl outside the courhouse .. wonder if they really believe they are doing justice for caylee.. ? caylee wouldnt want her gp treated like they have been i really dont think she would .. i think that lighting strike was a sign from caylee saying go home take care of your own families im at peace now and leave my GP alone and that she will deal with her mom .casey better be watching her butt for karma and it WILL get her .. the GP may be guilty of being a bunch of liars but i understand why they did it and if i can so can caylee ..casey is the one who had no excuse for what she did .. i think if the prosecution wouldnt have ever put the DP on the table i think the GP wouldve been more honest .they went all that time knowing full well casey could die .. that i believe is what drove them to the lying .. cindy lying about caseys pregnancy was most likely because she didnt want her family cutting on casey and gossiping families can be SO mean to eachother somtimes .. we dont know the family we can only assume ect.. and if cindys such a liar then whos to say she didnt learn tht from her family .. that is my take on it anyway lol ..

I'm sick of not being able to express my opinion about the verdict without having my head bitten off by Casey-supporters. Doing something as simple as re-tweeting petitions in Caylee's name has gotten me dozens of @replies of "she's innocent, get over it already", "nobody cares", "the trial's over, STFU"... & worse slurs that I can't repeat here. :banghead:

I'm so thankful that I can express my opinion here & on Facebook/other private sites, but it's maddening that so many other people expect you to just "get over it". :twocents:

I'm also sick & tired of people saying there wasn't enough evidence for a conviction. Scott Peterson, anyone? No cause of death in that case, either. I wonder if Casey's jury would've let him walk.

1) Anything that comes out of Judge Larry Seidlin's mouth.

2) Anything that comes out of Cheney Mason's mouth.

3) That CA won't be prosecuted for perjury as though she's somehow entitled to lie under oath in order to save the MODSNIP she created.

Agree! Also, JVM.

I was on a capital murder case. We had many disagreements in the jury room during deliberation, had many questions that were sent to the judge, at one time announced we were hung and we were told to go back in and try to reach an agreement. We did..we didn't get sick to our stomachs, but we actually looked at evidence!

I'm sick of not being able to express my opinion about the verdict without having my head bitten off by Casey-supporters. Doing something as simple as re-tweeting petitions in Caylee's name has gotten me dozens of @replies of "she's innocent, get over it already", "nobody cares", "the trial's over, STFU"... & worse slurs that I can't repeat here. :banghead:

I'm so thankful that I can express my opinion here & on Facebook/other private sites, but it's maddening that so many other people expect you to just "get over it". :twocents:

I'm also sick & tired of people saying there wasn't enough evidence for a conviction. Scott Peterson, anyone? No cause of death in that case, either. I wonder if Casey's jury would've let him walk.

Keep tweeting!

Respectfully, what facts in evidence do you feel support the accident scenario?

my hubby is tired of jvm contradicting herself .. lol hes worse than me yelling at the tv rofl..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back