What are you sick of hearing since the verdict has been announced regarding Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Im sick of people not understanding that the Not Guilty verdict does not mean innocent. The jury felt the state didnt prove the case. period..
And Im sick of posters attacking anyone on here that doesn't agree with them that the jury was stupid and lazy..

If you have been attacked then in all seriousness you should report the post.

If by attacking you mean posts that debate or disagree with your opinion, isn't that the nature of a message board?

I am sick of hearing about Casey's safety & how to protect her - that should be HER problem. Hope the taxpayers of Florida don't get stuck with having to pay to protect her sorry $*#((.

I am also sick of hearing people blaming the jury. If I am ever on a jury again, or am unfortunate enough to be in a murder trial, I would hope to be able to reach a decision without fearing public opinion either way.

Most of all sick of this being on the news. I want to forget about it and not constantly be reminded that Casey will walk.

I think you're asking if I believe Caylee is a victim? No, not in the way that I think that you mean. My belief is that Caylee Anthony died in an accident and Casey Anthony did everything wrong afterwards by trying to entirely deny and cover up Caylee's death. I do not think anything we learned by listening to that long trial (or by reading the "document dumps" (courtesy of the Sunshine Law) supports anything other than that.

your thoughts are common. who would want to believe that a mother intentionally murdered her beautiful 2yr old baby girl? the problem with the accident theory is that a mother who falls victim to an accidental death of their baby does not behave in the way "got away with murder, casey" acted. google the tampa child negligence case where a python choked their baby. they called 911 immediately and the call by the father was heart braking and he was obviously in incredible emotional pain.

I am sick of hearing over and over again that the evidence did not support the charges and then hearing people reeling off all sorts of nonsense to support their comments.

The evidence supported the charges. ICA killed her daughter and a pop tart jury voted not guilty. It is now and will always be a miscarriage of justice. Twist the facts, do a superficial look at the evidence and support the jury and the decision if you like. I know better and so do most other people.

Tell yourself the verdict was fair. Just don't expect me to ever believe you.

I'm sick of comments about Ms. Anthony's appearance.

I'm sick of people saying "ducktape".

I'm sick of people turning Caylee's death into a debate about war.

I'm sick of people putting <3's next to words of support for Casey on my youtube videos.

I'm sick of Cheney Mason and Jose Baez.

I'm sick that a mother who duct taped her child, stuck her in trash bags and drug/threw her into a damp, wooded area- got more time for lying and stealing checks than for killing Caylee.

Blessings to you, Eidetic, my friend...:hug:

I am sick of jurors saying they wish they had a lesser charge to stick her with since the evidence did not support murder. HELLOOOOO!!! That was the manslaughter charge you also gave her a free ride on!!!! By defense admission in opening statements-baby drowned on Mom's watch, Mom did NOT perform CPR, Mom did NOT dial 911--in the case of a child, elderly, or disabled person that non-action is equal to NEGLIGENT HOMOCIDE which falls under AGGRAVATED MANSLAUGHTER. If I hear one more juror repeat this "there was no lesser charge BS, I'm gonna go bald pullin' my hair out--I can't even listen to them anymore! Did nobody explain the job of a juror to these people? Did nobody go over the concept of the charges?? What went wrong in jury prep??

I think if I see one more shot of her on the day of her sentence where she winks and smiles at someone I am gonna go thru the TV and scratch her eyeballs out. Who is she winking/smiling at? Now my local website TBO has something about how JB is now famous! Sick Sick Sick to death of it all. (well except for what I read on WS of course)

I am sick of hearing what a great country we live in and how wonderful our system is so anyone objecting should just shut up.

When many of those very same people will use unfounded accusations, will readily accept accusations of child abuse and covering up crimes as being true, all based on even less evidence presented, and all because they think someone 'looked' or didn't 'look' a certain way.

Cheney Mason NOW attacks people saying they don't like our constitution, as being uneducated, when he himself said that the defense had no credibility when he was doing the talk show circuit prior to joning the DT. And the last I heard we still have the right to Freedom of Speech, so if Mr Mason wants a place where people should never voice their outrage over miscarriages of justice it looks like HE'S the one that should move to Iran!!

Im sick of hearing people trash the jury. It is what it is, they didnt see enough evidence to convict her, it doesnt mean they are stupid or lazy.

You dont think that the fact that Jennifer Ford assumed that the SA thinks Casey took Caylee to a public place and chloroformed her is stupid, even though they had phone records proving she waited for her father to leave for work, then did what she always did: returned to her house with Caylee, and most likely killed her in the home?

You dont the fact that the foreman thinks Cindy made the chloroform searches is stupid, even when ALMOST A WHOLE DAY OF TESTIMONY showed she could not have possibly done it?

You can say that this is intelligent, rational thinking???

The only "accident" which happens to match the physical evidence in the case could involve the drugging of Caylee (via chloroform) to put her to sleep for some period of time.

There is no reason for Chloroform to be found in concentrated levels in the trunk of that car, unless someone intended for chloroform to be there. Therefore, even under the most generous viewpoint of "accidental death" from use of chloroform (and chloroform in the car is a fact in this case and is evidence), you still have the resulting child abuse charge, which matches if a parent drugs their child and the child then dies accidentally.

There is no reason to have a child exposed to chloroform. NONE. That is child endangerment and abuse.

So yes, there was a charge the jury could have convicted on, that matched the evidence in the case AND which also gave a wide berth to assume "she didn't mean to kill Caylee."

Actually., not even child abuse, Ashton explained it is still FELONY MURDER, because the child died due to an act that is considered child abuse, and is reasonable for Casey to assume would cause harm.

You dont think that the fact that Jennifer Ford assumed that the SA thinks Casey took Caylee to a public place and chloroformed her is stupid, even though they had phone records proving she waited for her father to leave for work, then did what she always did: returned to her house with Caylee, and most likely killed her in the home?

You dont the fact that the foreman thinks Cindy made the chloroform searches is stupid, even when ALMOST A WHOLE DAY OF TESTIMONY showed she could not have possibly done it?

You can say that this is intelligent, rational thinking???

:rocker: ITA: reasonable^

I am sick of hearing what a great country we live in and how wonderful our system is so anyone objecting should just shut up.

This quote from an article says it best:
Because only in the world of make-believe can one define success as the failure to put behind bars anyone responsible for the death of Caylee Anthony.

I am sick of people being rude to people that don't agree with them.

Why did you just snip that piece of my post, did you misread or take my post out of context? Or maybe I wasn't clear?

I am not saying that others should shut up. I'm saying I'm tired of hearing people tell those who object to the verdict that they need to just shut up and accept it because our system is always just so wonderful.

One of my co workers just returned from visiting his son in Orlando who attends Full Sail. He told his father that Casey lived in the apartments where he was living with her daughter. Did Casey ever live any place other than with her parents? Or is this another rumor floating around? tia

Mck, she always lived at home. Maybe his son lived in the apartments where Tony lived, which Casey visited a couple times with Caylee, and then lived there for a couple weeks while Caylee was dead. Im sure he just assumed both Casey and Caylee lived there, since he saw Casey there alot. That is probably what he means, he lived in the apartments Tony lived...

One of my co workers just returned from visiting his son in Orlando who attends Full Sail. He told his father that Casey lived in the apartments where he was living with her daughter. Did Casey ever live any place other than with her parents? Or is this another rumor floating around? tia

that's where TL lived...very close to full sail university. she lived there while Caylee was in the swamp. :sick:

I'm sick of BOMBSHELL TONIGHT when it is something we've heard over and over and over!!

:chillout:

Mck, she always lived at home. Maybe his son lived in the apartments where Tony lived, which Casey visited a couple times with Caylee, and then lived there for a couple weeks while Caylee was dead. Im sure he just assumed both Casey and Caylee lived there, since he saw Casey there alot. That is probably what he means, he lived in the apartments Tony lived...

That is what I told my co worker, and he got kind of huffy. Guess because I was contradicting what his son had said. Oh well, I was sure I had the right information. No telling what rumors are going around Orlando. Everyone wants to be a part of this tale. thanks for response.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back