What are you sick of hearing since the verdict has been announced regarding Casey?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sick of hearing "Not Guilty". It echoes through my head like a loud and dissonant gong. One of my teeth rebelled and wants out now.

I'm really sick of HLN. I thought for sure they would get back to their regular programming, maybe focus on other missing babies (like baby Kate). But noooo...same old drivel this morning. Taking a 2 minute soundbite from Ann F. and turning it into 4 hours of commentary. I can't do this all week, so I turned it off.

There has to be other missing children out there in dire need of coverage. Enuf is enuf!

MOO

Mel

Sick of hearing that Jennifer juror flapping her gums.

Amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!!

This is all my opinion that follows......

Juror #3 needs to stop talking and trying to look smrt....err I mean smart. I mean did she and the rest of the juors NOT listen to the instructions?!?!?! If they had voted for anything besides count 1 then HELLO death was off the table. Why in the world were the jurors even talking about the DP before they EVEN decided on what the verdict was.

Again this is just my opinion.....but I am glad that this nursing student lives in Florida cause I would HATE to have her as my or my loved ones nurse!!!!!!

Mel ~

I am sick of anybody that has jumped on the bandwagon in the past couple of months.

I am sick of everybody on HLN.

I am sick of anybody who stands to profit from this. From the Anthony family, to the DT, to the jurors, to anybody who had nothing to do with this case but is now writing a book.

If you haven't read all the information in the past three years please don't open your mouth.

ETA and if you haven't stayed up way past your bedtime to read doc dumps then talk to the hand.

I am sick of hearing the word celebrity in connection with Casey Anthony...
I am sick of hearing that Florida has a jail renamed the Casey Anthony jail..
I'm sick of hearing that we shouldn't be angry at some of the jurors but who went to Disneyland and who is holding out for 5+ figures?...
I'm sick of Casey Anthonys face...
I'm sick of some of the jurors trying to convince us it was easier to come to the conclusion of accident as opposed to murder...
I'm sick of hearing how sorry we should feel for the A's when they were responsible for destroying evidence that could have possibly directly connected the dots...
I'm sick of hearing how Baez did such a good job...had to be coached by the Judge...
I could go on for hours but mostly I'm sick to my stomach every morning I wake up and remember that a little girl is dead by the hands of her own mother and that this will send a huge message to some young, confused mothers that are looking for a way out...

Please report back here after watching, 1589. I can't handle it!

Oh, I'm right there with you, Sandfordfan. I know right now 4 hours before Greta's show that I'm going to feel sick to my stomach watching and hearing what he says. But I want to hear him speak first hand and see his face when he speaks. I don't want it to be filtered through the screaming meeemee's on tv telling me what he said.

I'm hopeful that Greta will ask at least some of the questions I want to hear the answers to, like:

If Casey didn't put Caylee in her trunk, who did? Because George and Cindy did not have access to her car while she was lying to them for those 31 days telling them she was in Miami, Jacksonville and wherever else in 'meetings' for Universal Studios. Cellphone records show Casey (not George, not Cindy, not Lee) was in the area of the Anthony home with Caylee on June 16th and then...........POOF! No Caylee when she went to Tony's that night.

And if Caylee accidentally drowned on June 16th AND GEORGE KNEW IT, why on earth would Casey drive around for ANY length of time with Caylee in her trunk?

Why would George help frame Casey for murder 1 instead of calling 911 and trying to save Caylee? Why would he think a possible death sentence was a better option than "going to jail for child neglect for the rest of her frickin life"?

Why would Casey sit in jail for 3 years facing a possible death sentence instead of telling her lawyer it was an accidental drowning?

etc etc etc. I hope I am not disappointed in Greta's questions.

I'm sick of comments about Ms. Anthony's appearance.

I'm sick of people saying "ducktape".

I'm sick of people turning Caylee's death into a debate about war.

I'm sick of people putting <3's next to words of support for Casey on my youtube videos.

I'm sick of Cheney Mason and Jose Baez.

I'm sick that a mother who duct taped her child, stuck her in trash bags and drug/threw her into a damp, wooded area- got more time for lying and stealing checks than for killing Caylee.

I am sick to death of the local news media keeping on with this story. I just fired me off an email to the GM of the local ABC station. I mean enough is enough. Jerry Springer will not even touch her and that is bad. If her attorneys are so worried for her, then stay out of the media and stop giving people ideas.

I will never be okay with hearing people say "there just wasn't enough evidence", I just want to scream every time I hear or read that.

I am sick to death of the local news media keeping on with this story. I just fired me off an email to the GM of the local ABC station. I mean enough is enough. Jerry Springer will not even touch her and that is bad. If her attorneys are so worried for her, then stay out of the media and stop giving people ideas.

Actually, from what I understand, Pollwog, (like your handle by the way,) Jerry Springer did make that offer, but ONLY if CA, GA and LA came on with KC.

Also, I could care less what happens to KC after she is released.

KARMA SPINS.

I'm sick of hearing about how the Jurors just couldn't convict because they didn't have enough evidence.

I haven't posted, but I've been following the trial religiously (I was off from work. I'm so glad to be working again. It distracts me from.). I have also read so many of the documents and watched the taped interviews and depositions. I just wanted to preface my response by saying that slthough I haven't posted, I am informed.

I'm so sick of the hard work of so many people (YM, PT,etc) being completely ignored.
I'm so sick of everybody saying what a bad job the PT did when they presented a compelling, tightly woven case.
I'm sick of everyone on tv/news scrambling to backtrack from what they said during the trial. We all watched the case together and know what a strong case it was, yet nobody acknowledges that now.
I'm sick of hearing so much about KC but nothing about poor Caylee.
I'm sick of nobody asking the jurors the questions that really matter; and the nobody is challenging them.
I'm sick of hearing about all the offers that KC and JB are receiving (although it seems like most of them have been rescinded).
Mostly, I'm sick to my stomach that such an obvious miscarriage of justice had occurred, and there is nothing we can do to fix it.

My daughter, who just turned 2, is Katherine Eleanor, but we call her Kaylee. We named her for family, not for Caylee Anthony, but in a small way, I feel like her joy and potential will be a tribute to that little girl. I have been so depressed about this verdict and have tried not to watch/read anything since then. What I have been doing, instead, is to spend more time with my daughter. I can't do much to help Caylee Anthony, but I can help make my daughter's life a good one.

So glad the site exists...

I am sick of the talking heads that now say the state over charged her and didn't prove their case? Where were they before the verdict? No one was saying this then. Everyone had nothing but glowing reviews for the prosecution case and everyone was expecting a conviction.

I'm also sick of hearing the American justice system in the best system in the world. Based on what? It sounds like arrogant American sentiment.

ITA - I turned on the news this morning to be greeted with CM's face waiting for his cameo. I turned the TV off immediately. I will not boost their ratings.

It would be great if every time the A family or the DT gets on the news everyone turns the channel or the TV off.

No audience = no blood money = ICA will have to work for a living (good luck with that).

IMO

I'm tired of people saying that the state didn't prove murder and in the next breath saying they think Caylee drowned. Where is the proof of drowning?

My coworker: "They didn't prove murder so I'm not surprised she got off. I tell you what I think, I think KC killed her by holding her head under water in the pool!"
Me: <HUH?>

My coworker: "I thought she was guilty all this time but when they read the verdict and she started crying, I thought, 'well, maybe she didn't do it! She looked so relieved!'"
Me: <THUD>

My coworker: "I was in the military and I believe in the jury system because it's what I fought for!"
Me: I didn't realize you fought in The Revolutionary War.

:)

I haven't posted, but I've been following the trial religiously (I was off from work. I'm so glad to be working again. It distracts me from.). I have also read so many of the documents and watched the taped interviews and depositions. I just wanted to preface my response by saying that slthough I haven't posted, I am informed.

I'm so sick of the hard work of so many people (YM, PT,etc) being completely ignored.
I'm so sick of everybody saying what a bad job the PT did when they presented a compelling, tightly woven case.
I'm sick of everyone on tv/news scrambling to backtrack from what they said during the trial. We all watched the case together and know what a strong case it was, yet nobody acknowledges that now.
I'm sick of nobody asking the jurors the questions that really matter; and the nobody is challenging them.
I'm sick of hearing about all the offers that KC and JB are receiving (although it seems like most of them have been rescinded).
Mostly, I'm sick to my stomach that such an obvious miscarriage of justice had occurred, and there is nothing we can do to fix it.

My daughter, who just turned 2, is Katherine Eleanor, but we call her Kaylee. We named her for family, not for Caylee Anthony, but in a small way, I feel like her joy and potential will be a tribute to that little girl. I have been so depressed about this verdict and have tried not to watch/read anything since then. What I have been doing, instead, is to spend more time with my daughter. I can't do much to help Caylee Anthony, but I can help make my daughter's life a good one.

WELCOME!

Your first post was very good and it echoes my sentiments. I too have been very depressed about this verdict and have tried to stay away as well. It's over, it's done, and we have to go on.

Enjoy your Kaylee and watch her grow.
Be proud that you are the kind of mother that any "Kaylee" should have.

Great post and the bolded by me part was truly LOVELY! My littlest one will be 7-years-old on Wednesday, we call her "bug." Hubby loves to take her outside and teach her about snakes, frogs, fish, and insects (YIKES) while I like to take her shopping and to the movies, lol. You sound like a WONDERFUL mom!!! Your little Kaylee is lucky to have you!

and WELCOME to WS!!! :great:

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I'm sick of hearing the members of the DT, both past and present, saying that Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool, as if it were a fact. I WISH JUST ONCE, SOMEONE WOULD ASK THEM HOW THEY KNOW Caylee drowned in the pool. I guess since KC told them that's what happened, IT MUST BE TRUE!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01
Back