Votes: 49 8.6%
  • I am up on that fence

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • I have no clue

Votes: 74 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I defended mom and dad at first and then on fence. Im now mom did something. I do not think the baby is alive. No body in family searching. Its becoming a criminal defense case. I think Jersey will be scape goat for mom if someone is charged. Actually this case is bizarre and i hope it doesnt become a kyron case or hayleigh c. Im hoping we see arrest soon. because LE is so quite! I think we might be shocked for what it is worth. moo

I don't think I will be surprised, no. But I would like to be surprised with the news that Jersey took this baby to a nice lady to care for, and that lady is now on her way to turn this precious child over to the authorities.

NEWBIE HERE ! :)
Where is the option for F) all of the above? Because at 7 am I am sure it is mom and by nights' end , I've played out every other scenario and believe in them as well. I'm BOGGLED. :truce:

I will be surprised if the defense attorneys don't "Kronk" Jersey and Megan when this case is finally "solved".

I thought Haleigh Cummings case would be solved, and Hailey Dunn, and Kyron Horman, and Trenton Duckett, and Sabrina Aisenberg....and....

I could go on and on.

I really won't be suprised if I'm here a month or a year from now and we're all still looking for Baby Lisa.

MOO

Mel

I can state without question today that i have NO FLIPPING IDEA what happened to baby Lisa. Every day more and more truths, lies, baits or whatever they are coming out ........in the press? The police basically say nothing and so there's no way to know what is what anymore. Now this week, enter this entire CAST of folks who were previously unheard of . Wandering gardeners,,,,,, pre paid cell phones, 8 folks in a house where they share a communal phone, etc..... It hasn't made sense until now and now it makes even less sense than NO sense. There are many theories that this is now an eleborate hoax.... and that's all fine and good . But could this group of people pull off such an elaborate hoax.? For a MONTH?
For some reason I like to think that the strange news of the last few days means Lisa has a better chance of being alive somewhere and just waiting for this mess to wrap up . Anyone else think this? That all these odd circumstances piling up are actually good for her chances? Maybe I'm filled with false hope. Last week I was certain she was gone for good, but this week I'm not sure.
IM BOGGLED.

And thank you for beginning this thread because I WONDER as well.

I will be surprised if the defense attorneys don't "Kronk" Jersey and Megan when this case is finally "solved".

I agree with this.

This is so confusing and there are so many players now, but I think if you stick to the things we absolutely know. . .it all comes back to DB. I have to remind myself to keep it simple.

Oh yeah, long time lurker. :seeya:

I wonder why in the last few days with the news of Jersey and MW and now the brother the info on the cadaver dog positive hit has it seems has just gone out the window.

I'm sure I'll be surprised no matter who did it...anytime a baby is harmed it's shocking....

I'm beginning to think drugs are at the bottom of all of this - pills and probably meth, or something like it, but definitely pills. I don't believe that Lisa is alive and I do think that Mom had everything to do with it and Dad has been helping to cover it all up.

From day one I have not believed that Debbie or Jeremy killed/disposed of Lisa and I still don't believe they did. This new cast of characters reinforces what I have believed. I hate to think that Lisa was sold for adoption or, even worse, kiddie *advertiser censored*. :(

I am still holding out for a miracle, that Lisa will be returned.

i think they're (le) holding jersey until they get enough evidence to charge him. All of the leaks coming out so far sure do point in his direction. or he is talking to le and implicates someone else (someone who bought the child) and the le is saying jersey has been cleared in the investigation to throw the other party off until they can locate baby lisa.

bingo!!!!!

Still in the same place I was at the beginning. I do not believe DB killed baby Lisa. I still believe she's hiding information.

I thought Haleigh Cummings case would be solved, and Hailey Dunn, and Kyron Horman, and Trenton Duckett, and Sabrina Aisenberg....and....

I could go on and on.

I really won't be suprised if I'm here a month or a year from now and we're all still looking for Baby Lisa.

MOO

Mel

I've followed many of these cases, among others, and eventually toss in the towel because it gets too complicated and frustrating when no one will tell the truth about what happened to these children. It seems we live in an era of "disposable children" - and that is so sad.

Baby Lisa has been missing for a month, and I see no urgency on the part of the parents to find their daughter. The Grand Imperial Cirque de KC has become a media spectacle with very little mention of the missing Lisa Irwin. I'm already growing weary of the on-going drama surrounding the case and doubt that I'll follow closely with the holiday season upon us.

That said, I hope and pray that there is a resolution to this mystery sooner rather than later, that Baby Lisa is found alive and well, or that whomever is responsible for her disappearance or possible death is brought to justice. jmo

I'm thinking there was partying going on. The calls were made. Party favors/kitten procured. All the while the older kids are watching a movie. Baby Lisa is sitting in a car chair/carrier thing, forgotten about. Maybe she had meds or super congested (? still speculatin'). I wonder if DB did just pass out from over consumption and JI came home ( I still think he was home earlier,maybe never to wrk later than thought) to Lisa still in her chair??

I think she was put on the bed in chair thing. Then set on floor or a blanket she might have had on her, set on floor where dog hit. She was then wrapped up and taken out.

I don't know if the couple's sighting was a dazed and dumbfounded JI walking w/ Lisa or if I should discount that sighting as just Jersey??

IMO on this theory. JI and DB both called friends to help. I think the brother was there. JI's friend helped by alibing him to be working. DB's friend to say "i dunno who answered my phone" imo

I think Jersey's the scapegoat. He fits so perfectly, especially for a scorned girlfriend.(??still speculatin') I also think the dumpster fire was done to get rid of some evidence and to frame Jersey.

I will also say I think Lisa was buried close at first, and now moved so far away no one will think to look.imo

After all that I've realized I changed from both to mom did it. By neglect. Dad helped after cause he bought whatever story DB told hm. IMO.

The way this story is going though, this whole post can be completely off the mark. Nothing surprises me.

But that means you now have 4 people covering up the "accidental" death of a beautiful little baby. Even though I know not a single person that would help me cover up the death of a baby, I'll concede that she could have gotten maybe one person to help, but two more?
That's asking a lot. I honestly feel if they had help in hiding the body and making up cover stories, someone would have broke by now. You just can't have that many people in on a secret of this magnitude.

From day one I have not believed that Debbie or Jeremy killed/disposed of Lisa and I still don't believe they did. This new cast of characters reinforces what I have believed. I hate to think that Lisa was sold for adoption or, even worse, kiddie *advertiser censored*. :(

I am still holding out for a miracle, that Lisa will be returned.

I tend toward believing this as well, BUT the thing that keeps me "on the fence" or undecided or whatever is that I don't understand the way the parents are acting if this is the case. I don't think this is the way I would be acting if my baby had been kidnapped and I had no idea who had him or if he was being taken care of, etc. etc. However, I acknowledge that thankfully I've never been in this situation so I don't know how I would act, and I am not the same person that the parents are. I'm hesitant to judge them guilty based on their actions without more information, but their actions or lack thereof keep me from completely believing they are innocent as well.

I've followed many of these cases, among others, and eventually toss in the towel because it gets too complicated and frustrating when no one will tell the truth about what happened to these children. It seems we live in an era of "disposable children" - and that is so sad.

Baby Lisa has been missing for a month, and I see no urgency on the part of the parents to find their daughter. The Grand Imperial Cirque de KC has become a media spectacle with very little mention of the missing Lisa Irwin. I'm already growing weary of the on-going drama surrounding the case and doubt that I'll follow closely with the holiday season upon us.

That said, I hope and pray that there is a resolution to this mystery sooner rather than later, that Baby Lisa is found alive and well, or that whomever is responsible for her disappearance or possible death is brought to justice. jmo

I haven't followed other cases during the "investigation" phase as closely as I have this one, so perhaps I am naive, but it doesn't seem to me like the KCPD is letting this one go. They seem to be keeping things close to the vest until it's time to show their cards. I really hope that they have a ton of pertinent information that we aren't aware of and have a good understanding of what happened/is happening and are waiting for things to come together before taking action.

I voted that Mom killed her baby girl. However, all of these players are creeping me out and in my mind they are all equally guilty and evil.

One thing that never ceases to amaze me is HOW in the world do all of these people DISPOSE of these BODIES so EASILY????????? I can't fathom all of the missing kids/wives/girlfriends that just go "poof"!!!

IOW, you people need to start doing the honest, moral, christian thing by standing up for your victims.....somebody has to know something!!!!

I pray that you are alive and well, little Lisa Irwin, and that someone is taking good care of you.

I voted that Mom killed her baby girl. However, all of these players are creeping me out and in my mind they are all equally guilty and evil.

One thing that never ceases to amaze me is HOW in the world do all of these people DISPOSE of these BODIES so EASILY????????? I can't fathom all of the missing kids/wives/girlfriends that just go "poof"!!!

IOW, you people need to start doing the honest, moral, christian thing by standing up for your victims.....somebody has to know something!!!!
I pray that you are alive and well, little Lisa Irwin, and that someone is taking good care of you.

I have a question because I am not Christian re: the honest, moral, christian thing . I am NOT commenting on your opinion but am curious about this.

Isn't Christianity about compassion and not judging others? As someone who practices Buddhism, to the best of my ability, as well as traditional American Indian beliefs, I try every day to not place blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock