What did she buy at Target and How did she do it?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the receipts again, it's amazing to me how she can just go selecting Yoplait flavors and overly festive Xhiliration clothes while her daughter is "missing."

If I did something to one of my children, I have to believe life would stop. I'd never, but I can't imagine being in a mindset that would move on ever.

The Target receipts are for July. KC's car was towed from Amscot on June 30th.

:doh::doh:Thanks! I wasn't thinking about that.

Still makes me wonder why she would need that many rolls of paper towels though..

Personally I wonder if some of those clerks can read or are just going through the motions. On the back of all my credit cards I have written "See ID" in the signature box. I am always shocked when one of them actually ask for it.

Wonder if those cashiers that did that are still working there today???

I might sort of be able to answer that question . . . sort of. One of the Targets she visited is "our" Target. What I mean by that is that my family is there pretty frequently. Everytime I view the survellance video from "our" Target, I feel fairly certain that I know which cashier it was, and yes, she's still there.

I could not claim to know this cashier well, and I'd be hard pressed to tell you her name, even with a gun to my head, but she & I have chatted a few times. She's nice, and comes across as very intelligent. The only thing that would be the clincher for me (short of just coming out and asking her) was that I'm fairly certain she was very pregnant at the time of the video/kc shopping spree. Try as I might, I can't see the cashier's belly from the angle of the video.

I noticed she listed JG as spouse as well, and thought it odd. Didn't they only become engaged on New Years Day 2006? Therefore at the time she listed him as spouse, he was in reality just a boyfriend (and one who knew by then he was not the father of Caylee?)

I bet given the opportunity, she would have also listed TL as spouse on a rental application or the like. To me this says something (I don't know exactly what however) about her clingy personality.

It says something to me too.. that her behaviors were not new as some would have us believe.

:doh::doh:Thanks! I wasn't thinking about that.

Still makes me wonder why she would need that many rolls of paper towels though..

It looks like that's what mommy and daddy do, buy in bulk so I think she was just trying to be like mommy.

It says something to me too.. that her behaviors were not new as some would have us believe.

ITA; I'm sure they go back to well before high school graduation...

The people who knew her a long time - like Kio and RP (both uncle and friend) - did not say she suddenly started lying as soon as Caylee was born. This always seemed to be accepted as a personality trait.

ITA; I'm sure they go back to well before high school graduation...

The people who knew her a long time - like Kio and RP (both uncle and friend) - did not say she suddenly started lying as soon as Caylee was born. This always seemed to be accepted as a personality trait.

Lee told TL that KC's been lying since middle school-yet he tells JMorgan he believes everything his sister tells him!!:banghead:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...-talked-more-about-publicity-than-caylee.html
In footage on WKMG, Lee Anthony wondered why his sister lied so much since middle school. "If she's deceitful, she's doing it for -- you know I can't even to say that," her brother said. "I'm trying to think: Does she really do it only to better herself? Or does she even say white lies just to do it. ... Sometimes it seems she lies to lie."

It would appear, IMO, that KC's lying and stealing ways were just accepted and allowed to grow by the family and only became an issue when it went outside of the immediate family and touched her grandparents lives. I think CA actually thought she could control and contain KC's behavior-HUGE MISTAKE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico