What did we learn today 6-28-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we learn today 6-28-2011 - Multiple Choice

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Respectfully, disagree. LA has no b*lls! He went along with the program perfectly!It is obvious from JB's questioning that he got the answers they all had agreed to give before hand.

Yes. Nobody is outraged..it seems so scripted (IMO) that it's unbelievable. But the craziest part of it is, it really doesn't matter. The family can take this position, or that position..and do a complete about face and the facts remain the same. The family had some credibility with me when this trial started (gave them the benefit of the doubt) but it is so apparent that they will say anything..put up with anything from the DT. The only time GA seemed slightly outraged was at the accusation of infidelity. I'd rather be accused of that then child molestation and incest.

Yes. Nobody is outraged..it seems so scripted (IMO) that it's unbelievable. But the craziest part of it is, it really doesn't matter. The family can take this position, or that position..and do a complete about face and the facts remain the same. The family had some credibility with me when this trial started (gave them the benefit of the doubt) but it is so apparent that they will say anything..put up with anything from the DT. The only time GA seemed slightly outraged was at the accusation of infidelity. I'd rather be accused of that then child molestation and incest.

I pray you are right about it not really mattering. DT is going for that reasonable doubt thing big time.

I also learned that GA probably lied about an affair with what's her name. Heck if I were married to CA I would have an affair too.

I learned what Orlandian? Orlandite? meter reader men think is cool: dead snakes, peeing in the woods, helping the last one cross the finish line when it's hot as blazes (sweet!), gossiping about local news, opining where it would be best to hide a body (understandable conversation while standing near Hopespring Drive), arguing about whose idea the woods thing was first, screaming like little girls, freezing dead snakes, having a quick smoke break.

Things Orlandish? meter readers think is uncool: discovering actual human remains, being repeatedly blown off by LE, being berated for a good deed by LE, being fired, having their casual conversations and their cell phone numbers broadcast on national TV, transmission problems, Cheney Mason's tie (I'm guessing here), being called a body snatcher.

Oh, and: "KC Anthony is a 'model inmate'!"

Everyone's gotta be good at something! :) :) :)

Sounds like she's found her calling.

Or perhaps the realization that all of her lies have been exposed and she wasn't the person that he thought she was. Perhaps she's coming to the realization that a woman faced with charges of killing her daughter and living behind bars isn't very attractive. Or further still that she'll never experience freedom and a relationship with someone again.

I suppose it's anyone's guess. She seems to express some kind of sadness whenever one of her boyfriends testifies.

Or ..Sweaters aren't that figure flattering.

We actually have--they had some in the start when tl was preparing paperwork for the dp. He had submitted lots. IIRC those elusive Christmas pics as well

Is there a link to pics of KC and LA as children? Family photos? I've only seen maybe one or two.

I learned that Lee "does and doesn't" believe ICA's lies.

I also learned that WSers are afraid to post anything funny on this thread now.... Where's your creativity? You certainly "learned" something both insightful AND humorous today, didn't you?

I learned that Cindy and Lee are both a hot mess. And that it's not a big leap to think these liars will lie about small things, so what's to say they won't lie about the big ole pink elephant in the room... thaat KC killed Caylee and they know it.

Roy Kronk was a big ole dud firework. He's a normal Joe that wanted Caylee found and went where it was most obvious (close to home says KC) she would be hoping to find her and bring her home.

I really worried how Mr Kronk would do on the witness stand. He seems very simple to me, and I thought he wouldn't do well. IMO, he did great. He seemed forthcoming with his answers, and not overly emotional.

A stark contrast to George, who once again was hostile, and IMO dishonest. I completely believe he had an affair with Krystal, and probably told her lies as well. I think though, the jury will see that the Anthonys are lying, not because they are involved, but because they are trying to get Casey out of this.

I also learned that I really enjoy the "what did we learn..." polls. I was so disappointed when yesterday's thread disappeared.

So no one better hijack Steely's thread again!
gangup.gif

CM can really confuse someone watching or on the witness stand while questioning them.

I don't see this respected counsel as someone who really understands the facts. I believe CMason is a has been, his time is up. He should have hung up his shingle...maybe 20,30 years ago he was the 'king of reasonable doubt', but I fail to see this in this man today. He is unsure of the facts and it appears the entire DT is just winging this defense. They are not focused, they are all over the place, not organized at all...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

CM can really confuse someone watching or on the witness stand while questioning them.

I don't see this respected counsel as someone who really understands the facts. I believe CMason is a has been, his time is up. He should have hung up his shingle...maybe 20,30 years ago he was the 'king of reasonable doubt', but I fail to see this in this man today. He is unsure of the facts and it appears the entire DT is just winging this defense. They are not focused, they are all over the place, not organized at all...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I agree! Also, is anyone else confused by the random order of witnesses being called by the defense? The states presentation seemed to be in chronological order, the defense...? I'm still not getting what their story is. I wonder if the jury is as baffle as I am?

I learned I could watch the first 10 minutes of CM's direct examination, take a 2 1/2 hour nap (very sleep deprived here), wake up to catch the last 5 minutes of the same exam and see I didn't miss a thing! :great:

Oh yeah, and that Jeff Ashton agreed to come to my house for some 4th of July "fireworks" :happy4th:, at least he did in my dream. :innocent: (And I don't want to hear any "objections".)

OVERRULED.jpg

I hope the DT strategy to make the A's look like the most dysfunctional family that ever lived doesn't work with the jury. IMHO the DT believes that putting the A's (that includes GA) on the stand to lie just cements their argument as to why ICA didn't tell anyone about Caylee's death. Now any questioning by the PT justs helps further that theory along. And the 2 witnesses in the rebuttal that will further show CA's lie about being home and doing the chloroform searches also furthers their objective about ICA growing up in this house of lies and liars. I just hope the jury sees through all this smoke and mirrors and that I am making sense here.

Do you have a link as to who they are and what they intend to testify to?

Justice for Caylee

I think JB wants to be the ringleader of the DT circus and is controlling the information given to the other lawyers.

I told my DH Who Kronk was and that I felt he would do a good job on the stand. He didn't let me down. My DH agreed. I remember Kronk saying when asked if all that's been said is he sorry he found Caylee and he said no, he would do it again.

I think the DT thought he looked unpolished enough for the jury to believe their ugly story but he proved them wrong. He came in a suit and tie ( respect for the court) and answered CM's repeditive questions politely and never lost his cool. Good for him.:great:

I learned yesterday that Cindy really does lie on the stand and even better I learned that 2 new witnesses from Gentiva have been added to the rebuttal list to prove it.

Oh, I also learned that people post rewards for show because if you do something to get that reward, you are a lowlife. Getting more people involved with the incentive of a reward is supposed to be the point.

I also learned that in today's day and age, if you need a new clutch on your car you can just hide a child's body for months in what is fast becoming the biggest "crime" of the decade and use that body as a sort of high interest savings account to collect a large reward later. Who trades the body of a deceased child for a clutch? Baez should be ashamed of himself at the mere suggestion.

Here is something to ponder this morning:

WHY do people/organizations offer REWARDS?

A: Because they want to motivate others to FIND their loved ones.

Q: Why is it so wrong then that Kronk may have discovered Caylee Maries remains in order to get the reward money???

Thank you, Mr. Kronk, for finding Caylee so that she could be properly put to rest and taken out of that trash dump. I have a great deal of respect for you because of this and what you have been/are being put through.

I also learned that GA probably lied about an affair with what's her name. Heck if I were married to CA I would have an affair too.

I heard River Cruz last night on Levi's radio show and she was extremely upset. My worry is if she is unable to control that anger and lashes out
at GA from the stand it will throw a monkey wrench into this trial.

I think GA was a little to adamant about his relationship with KH/RC. When he said she had a checkered past, or something like that, it seemed like he was trying to discredit her himself which seemed like "Thou dost protest too much" to me.

You know Steely, I totally agree. When asked if he molested Casey he just bowed his head and said "no sir" or whatever - he didn't go off and start calling her a lying &(&(*((. I agree, the RC reaction seemed like he was protesting too much...."over the top" as Lee likes to say.

If I had a rocket launcher, I'd make somebody pay. Lalalalala
Thank you for giving my soul the words Bruce Cockburn.

I'm learning that evil destroys the souls of the pure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back