What do you think Casey's life would be like if she is found not guilty?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few scenarios that could play out if KC is found Not Guilty.

1--Someone could "fix her wagon" right away or

2--If she isn't taken out right away, the freaks will flock to her for her notoriety, she'll get a reality show, or write a book, she'll find a way to cash in on her status.

But even if #2 happens, it's just a matter of time as she can never change because she is one sick chick. She will use and abuse those who come into her life which means there will be a constant stream of new people in and out, and she will commit another crime(she will murder again IMO) and end up back where she belongs. She has been identified by society as a pyscho so adults who saddle up to her have been forewarned in my book.

The most frightening reality of a Not Guilty verdict is that KC could have another child or she could end up someone's step-mother!

I can't think about this right now.

GASP.jpg

If she is found not guilty, I hope she gets as far away from her family as humanly possible. For everyone's sake.

It would be nice to see her handed 2 trash bags filled with misc trash inside a cloth hamper and told to sit in the spot Caylee was found for 6 months and contemplate her future

My frist reaction after reading the question, was that KC would lead a horrible existance, but after reading many of the comments, I guess that is my hope more than the reality.

If she gets away with this crime, it will only be "enabling" on a bigger scale. She will truly feel invincible and it will be no time at all before she moves on to something worse. If I were CA and GA, I'd be too afraid for my life to bring her back into my home.

First maybe a book called A Victums Story about her life for 500k.

In hollywood it doesn't matter if you are famous or infamous there is money to be made.

This post made me so very sad. It's true, but heartbreaking.

Ya know the cop in IL, Drew P., accused of killing two young wives?
Maybe she can hook up with him.

If she is found not guilty, I hope she gets as far away from her family as humanly possible. For everyone's sake.

I don't they deserve each other...I think she will write a book which will be made into a lifetime movie but she will live a miserable life Karma is a B!tch.

I don't think Casey would be destroyed by the changes in her relationships--she'd just sniff out people who would meet her needs for the moment. Kind of like she's done all along--you know, changing friends to get what she wants.

If found not guilty, she'd face a great deal of scorn for a period of time. However, I think that in order for that verdict to be reached, there would have to be enough doubt that there will be plenty of people willing to give her latitude and assume she's innocent. There are plenty of people insisting that at this point!

In terms of her own activities, I think it's likely she'd live much as she does now. She'd find someone else to sponge off of, and continue a responsibility-free, hedonistic lifestyle. She'd do whatever she needed to do to get what she wants, including having other children to coerce men into providing for her. (That is, if her family no longer does; I don't see that happening, though. I think they'd circle the wagons around her.)

Blah. I don't even want to think of this possibility!

My first thought was that Casey's life would go on like Karla Homolka's did. She will have her existence, just like Karla, living in a fantasy world of denial and superficiality.

My first thought was that Casey's life would go on like Karla Homolka's did. She will have her existence, just like Karla, living in a fantasy world of denial and superficiality.

Karla's involves a tropical island, a husband, and at least one child. No consciousness of guilt, though.

Karla's involves a tropical island, a husband, and at least one child. No consciousness of guilt, though.

That was exactly who I had in mind, when I posted my scenario...

Ya know the cop in IL, Drew P., accused of killing two young wives?
Maybe she can hook up with him.

:clap:
This is the best suggestion! I hope KC takes your advice. Maybe you should write to her, as suggested by GA?

I haven't read this thread, so I'm sure someone has said it before...SHORT.

I think she'll ride off into the sunset on a white horse with her arms wrapped around the new man in her life... Jose Baez.

Either that or she'll spend the rest of her life traveling to do lectures about child safety issues. Particularly she'll use her story to raise awareness to the issue of background checks for caretakers of children ie Nannys.

Just my opinion :)

even if found not guilty, and i really, really doubt it - won't she be 'going away' for quite a while due to the other charges anyway?

ETA could someone clarify this for me? if i'm wrong then i'd welcome being corrected.

shes not the only one in the US without a Conscience.

i beleive someone may off her just to get the fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo