What do you think Casey's life would be like if she is found not guilty?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to see her handed 2 trash bags filled with misc trash inside a cloth hamper and told to sit in the spot Caylee was found for 6 months and contemplate her future

Ohhhhhhh. I like it!

Before arrest, she was a loser living at home with and supported by her parents. If she were to be acquitted, she'd be a loser with a little money for a while from her book deal, interviews, reality show, etc. After she spent it all, she'd probably do something antisocial again and get in trouble for it.

it all depends on how fast she can get pregnant again. CA would take her back in a NY minute for another shot @ the whole grandma thing. The entire family would probably move to another part of the country and start over.

Before Karla Homolka, I would have believed Casey would have a life of harassment and hell. Karla and her husband, Paul Bernardo murdered 3 schoolgirls (including her younger sister) in Canada in the early 90's. Karla did 12 years, got an education and even emerged from prison fluently French. She moved to Montreal, got married and now has given birth to a baby. She now seems to have just blended in society.

I never want Casey to be free to have another child.

Gosh

How did those girls only get FIVE YEARS For murdering one of their mothers in cold brutal blood :(

And how did Karla get only 12 years and then just go on to have a happy carefree life :( what about those 3 school girls

:(

Gosh

How did those girls only get FIVE YEARS For murdering one of their mothers in cold brutal blood :(

And how did Karla get only 12 years and then just go on to have a happy carefree life :( what about those 3 school girls

:(

Homolka benefitted from societal conceptions of female criminality, IMO.
Whenever a young and relatively attractive woman is accused of a heinous crime, there's a natural inclination to wonder who made her that way?/it couldn't have been her fault!/I bet she was abused!

At the time Homolka was given her plea agreement, many believed her story that she was abused and forced to participate in the heinous crimes. After the plea was accepted, tapes surfaced showing Karla Homolka was a VERY willing participant in the crimes and every bit as sadistic as her husband. IMO Homolka is just as sadistic and horrifying as her husband. IMO, she's worse.
Homolka's situation provides a very important and cautionary tale for society-- women can be every bit as dangerous and predatory as men.

--
To answer the question posed in this thread:
if Casey is acquitted, I think she'll make a ton of money and never have to work again in her life. I think she'll move somewhere and quietly assume another life, reinvent herself etc. until she wants more attention and then she'll rear her head, seeking more publicity/money or stimulation (exploiting others/criminal behavior).

Casey will make millions off her book "If Zenaida Did It".

It would be nice to see her handed 2 trash bags filled with misc trash inside a cloth hamper and told to sit in the spot Caylee was found for 6 months and contemplate her future

make sure shes wrapped in duct tape and handed a sheet of heart shaped stickers.

The only way she'll be found not guilty if it is by reason of insanity, so she'll be institutionalized for a loooooong time. Like John Hinckley Jr.

KC will be welcomed back with open arms as the "beautiful" member of the A family. She will not have to work (remember Cindy already told her that in the jailhouse video). She will spend her days on the phone, computer and watching TV. She will be pampered and protected by the A's and not have to account or be responsible for anything. In other words, her life at home will not change one bit. However, this will never happen. KC will be convicted and given a long, long jail sentence.

The only thing I can think of as a positive if Casey is acquitted is that she will be back inside George & Cindy's home, cheating, lying, and stealing, and making their lives perfectly miserable just as she had done before. It couldn't happen to a more deserving family, and they're stupid enough to take her in because appearances are everything to them.

Sorry, but I find the whole immediate family disgusting, and frankly, they deserve each other. Call it poetic justice for Caylee. Naturally, I do want to see Casey convicted, and sentenced to life imprisonment, but if she did get off, which she won't, then George & Cindy wouldn't be able to get jobs anywhere with anyone, not even Kidfinders.

I don't know if Casey would become ridiculously wealthy by selling her rights. There were many people involved in crimes that sold their rights for movies, books, etc (Amber Frey is one that comes to mind) and they are definitely not living the wealthy life.

She 'll be rich with book and movie deals. remember Monika L****ski?

I think it would be a very short one made possible by any number of people looking for vigilante justice. BUT.......................... I do think KC has an idea of what life would be like.......
Insert dreamy spiral dream sequence music here.............
"Oh what a glorious morning...I love waking up next to my hubby JB and having him bring me breakfast in bed. Hmmmmmmmmmmm honey thank you poptarts are absolutely my favorite. What?? Work again?? Oh, I hate to see you working so hard. Especially since you spent so much time on my case. We have book fees and movie rights that made it possible to live this dream life....but oh I know honey. That's just the way you are. OK listen...we have plans tonight so don't forget, we are going to the 33rd Grand Re-Opening of Fusian. You know I missed the last 32 and I am not going to miss this one. Everyone we know will be there. All your friends and all my fans..oh I mean all my friends too. Don't be late. I will wear that cute little sexy blue dress and black boots you love so much. Did I ever thank you for getting that back from the evidence locker for me???? We will be the most important ones there. EVERYONE will know us. We're famous. I am finally living the life I always wanted."
Insert sound of jail cell door crashing open here. KC jolts awake and realizes she is dripping in sweat. Oh....it was all a dream. This is so frushtrating....to which the guard replies...."It's f-r-u-s-t-r-a-t-i-n-g ! Order some hooked on phonics."

In my darker hours and there are many of those, I think that we now live in an ugly, selfish, very shallow world. Younger people today think it's all about the looks. Look good. Look sexy. Show it off.

If Casey gets off, her life will not be "Hell".

Perry still writes books. Homolka has a baby. OJ went on for years, playing golf and getting lap dances from shallow idiots.

Casey will likely get offers for books and movies and if not, will get offers for nude pics and *advertiser censored* movies and club opening gigs for trashy places who don't care how they get publicity. She'll assess the offers and decide which way to play it. She can pretend to go the "born again" route and take book and movie offers and marry some poor schmuck and have a baby. Or she'll go the *advertiser censored* route, have a pay website, etc. I think that's a better fit for her and it will save some poor child having her for a mom, again.

If she was found not guilty, the defense better find physical evidence of who killed little Caylee. Otherwise, all the problems and people screaming on her steet while she was out on bail would be a walk in the park compare to what would happend... Somebody would get hurt, for sure.

I can't imagine her having ANY kind of quality of life on the outside.

I hope the prosecution's case sends her to jail and saves her family from further heartache.

I can't believe I am even wasting my time on this thread..She is not going anywhere but to Jail..:behindbar
so don't need to go any further..

Lord, I wish that was guaranteed, but then again, we have OJ don't we? and so we have to worry until the moment that verdict is read and that sentence is actually handed down. THEN we can MAYBE breathe a sigh of relief...

OR

:bang:we can get slammed! and grieve at the injustice of it all...:waitasec:

I am hoping for the sigh...:)

I know what you mean regarding the OJ verdict. Even though someone is proven guilty beyond any REASONABLE doubt, it doesn't mean they will be punished for their crime.

If Casey gets off, I think she'll have another baby very quickly and continue to be a menace to anyone who crosses paths with her. Unfortunately there will be plenty of sickos wanting to get to know her because they think she is a celebrity now (disgusting).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ewpcg77