What do you think ICA is thinking/feeling tonight?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bet she is thinking this is NEW CELL is just like home, bed is nice and firm. New friends for me here? ??? Glad mom gave me some more money, new food!

I don't think she likes her temporary digs, it may smack of the big house-- strange, cold, no friendly faces, and a long way from home, and no commissary goodies all over her cell. :boohoo:

Nothing to worry about. By the time, It's Casey's turn( 10-15 years from now), they will have come up with a new drug or new technology to use on people. IMO

Ah but we still have ol Sparky:

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/secretary/press/1999/elechair.html
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/

In January 2000, the Florida Legislature passed legislation that allows lethal injection as an alternative method of execution in Florida. Florida administers executions by lethal injection or electric chair at the execution chamber located at Florida State Prison. The three-legged electric chair was constructed from oak by Department of Corrections personnel in 1998 and was installed at Florida State Prison (FSP) in Starke in 1999.

I'd bet that ICA is thinking: Look at all of the attention I AM RECEIVING!!!! I'M FAMOUS!!!!!

Let's stay on topic and remember the TOS in this thread please.

Where this post falls is random.

:tyou:

There's a real possibility that even if she receives the death penalty, the execution won't be carried out. The federal justice department is confiscating one of the three drugs used in lethal injection. This is shutting down executions in the states in which they've confiscated the drug. Florida isn't one of the states where the drug has been confiscated as of this time. But it appears that this could become an issue for all states in the near future. The link below takes you to an article on this on Fox News.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...strange-probe-execution-drug/?test=latestnews

Right, scary, huh? GA is one of the states where they have confiscated all of the medication. Florida's only one state away. Maybe time to go back to the electric chair? Terry Lenamon's site has some links to good info on it. The drug is Sodium thiopental, better known as Sodium Pentothal , and there are no US suppliers of it any longer. An available substitute is phenobarbital, though. It just takes some work & time to get it approved as a substitute. So, might cause delays in execution, but I doubt it wouldn't be carried out.

Sorry if OT: I doubt ICA's thinking about that tonight, right?

After watching bits an pieces of todays events on the news clips posted here, I believe that KC' will be a bit apprehensive about returning tomorrow.
Today the tears were for her. She looked frightened at times, although I did see a few stifled smiles/smirks. KC did a lot of hand and wrist rubbing and I noticed her putting both hands on her head. What is with all the wrist rubbing? It is seen often with her. Do the hand cuffs cut of her circulation? Anyway, I do think with every day that she is at jury selection she will become more relaxed and it will be a game of sorts for her. But when the trial officially starts I think we will see a KC
we have never seen before, especially when the prosecutors are up and all her friends testify. For her sake I hope she is sedated. Things just might get a little crazy. Sleep well KC you are in for a rough ride on that crazy train of yours and a likely derailment.
ps: The new mug shot is freaky!

With all due respect, I certainly hope Casey isn't sedated in any way, shape or form. For once, she will have to face the music, fully alert and aware. It may be the only time in her life she's had to pay the consequences for her vile actions. I want her to be quite alert and aware of every moment of what she has done to herself, and Caylee, and the people she calls "family".

I think she's hoping the male jurors tomorrow are way younger and way cuter. She looked really upset this morning before she "did" her hair during the break.

Sorry to be so jaded, but regardless of when she turns on the waterworks, it doesn't take her long to act completely dissociated and start to blithely interact with others. She certainly was concentrating on being Miss Help My Aging Attorney With His Laptop Screen today. I also think her tears are always about her and more about her anger and frustration at not being in control. "Make it stop!" kinda stuff. We've certainly seen how she manipulates her family with her anger when she isn't in total control. I don't see any normal reactions in her regarding her child and I don't want to use my own frame of reference to project feelings she may or may not even be capable of having. I think she is a sociopath and so all her feelings are all about herself all the time and even then, she can easily be distracted. As much as she is afraid right now, I'll bet she is furious in even measure. Fear and anger. That's about it, imo.

I don't know where else to put this question, so Mods please feel free to move.....

Is ICA staying in the Pinellas County jail overnight while jury selection is continuing? I'm wondering if she is scared staying in a new jail?

I think she is mad cause CA put $400 in her account and GA another ~100ish and now she is on vacation and can't buy Pop-tarts.

Oh, and that those bloggers know she cried today:
1. For herself and hearing all that nasty stuff about her.
2. When the candidates entered the room--- yet, when they were all gone she didn't cry. She didn't cry when a guy said she was guilty and she didn't cry (IMHO sneered) when the mom with the two year old was talking. She didn't seem to relate to the parents whose children came first or were of tender years.
3. She seemed to be able to turn it on and off again. Even possibly was one in the conversation about the birds and interesting people there.

So, she is thinking -- who cares if those idiot bloggers know, I snowed those potential jurors and I got a new shirt with beads.

I think she's hoping the male jurors tomorrow are way younger and way cuter. She looked really upset this morning before she "did" her hair during the break.

Sorry to be so jaded, but regardless of when she turns on the waterworks, it doesn't take her long to act completely dissociated and start to blithely interact with others. She certainly was concentrating on being Miss Help My Aging Attorney With His Laptop Screen today. I also think her tears are always about her and more about her anger and frustration at not being in control. "Make it stop!" kinda stuff. We've certainly seen how she manipulates her family with her anger when she isn't in total control. I don't see any normal reactions in her regarding her child and I don't want to use my own frame of reference to project feelings she may or may not even be capable of having. I think she is a sociopath and so all her feelings are all about herself all the time and even then, she can easily be distracted. As much as she is afraid right now, I'll bet she is furious in even measure. Fear and anger. That's about it, imo.

cecybeans, I haven't posted here in a longgg time, but had to reply. BBM LOL Reminds me of the hearing in 10/09 when JB said to JS that "Some of our experts are beyond the age of technology". Apparently, CM may fall in that category.

I agree with your post, and wanted to add that I loved that Casey had to sit there all day and listen to hardworking people talk about what sort of work they do to EARN money to pay for things. Not steal it, like she did.

News - what was the conversation about the birds? I can't seem to find it, thanks love :)

The reason I think she broke down today is because there were up to 120 nameless people facing her and looking her in the eye as the charges were read out. ICA could not cope with this and had to look down. ICA has so far been able to block that out as she has either been in jail or on home confinement where she spent the vast majority of her time locked away at her attorney's office. ICA has never had to face the public due to the sheltering and mollycoddling she got while out on bail. Even in all the hearings she's had to attend (even though she has tried time and time again to get out of them) she has only had to face the Judge and the prosecutors.

That was the big wake up call today, facing "the people" - knowing "the people" know what you did and can now look upon you for the first time.

What is she thinking and feeling tonight? Anger and fear and I bet deep in her heart she blames it all on Caylee.

After watching bits an pieces of todays events on the news clips posted here, I believe that KC' will be a bit apprehensive about returning tomorrow.
Today the tears were for her. She looked frightened at times, although I did see a few stifled smiles/smirks. KC did a lot of hand and wrist rubbing and I noticed her putting both hands on her head. What is with all the wrist rubbing? It is seen often with her. Do the hand cuffs cut of her circulation? Anyway, I do think with every day that she is at jury selection she will become more relaxed and it will be a game of sorts for her. But when the trial officially starts I think we will see a KC
we have never seen before, especially when the prosecutors are up and all her friends testify. For her sake I hope she is sedated. Things just might get a little crazy. Sleep well KC you are in for a rough ride on that crazy train of yours and a likely derailment.
ps: The new mug shot is freaky!

BBM.

Maybe. I;m sure handcuffs are not comfortable and who knows? Maybe a few "kindly" bailiffs like to make them extra snug, just for kicks.

She has a lot of manic-type mannerisms to me. But I definitely agree with those who think the hand rubbing is an "out damn spot" kind of thing. It's a subconscious manifestation of guilt and the desire to hide the murder weapon, IMO.

359852740-09061851.jpeg

Man oh man! These really are the eyes of a killer (IMO). So demented! I sure hope Caylee didn't have to see that expression when she died.

I think she is mad cause CA put $400 in her account and GA another ~100ish and now she is on vacation and can't buy Pop-tarts.

Oh, and that those bloggers know she cried today:
1. For herself and hearing all that nasty stuff about her.
2. When the candidates entered the room--- yet, when they were all gone she didn't cry. She didn't cry when a guy said she was guilty and she didn't cry (IMHO sneered) when the mom with the two year old was talking. She didn't seem to relate to the parents whose children came first or were of tender years.
3. She seemed to be able to turn it on and off again. Even possibly was one in the conversation about the birds and interesting people there.

So, she is thinking -- who cares if those idiot bloggers know, I snowed those potential jurors and I got a new shirt with beads.

bbm LMAO!!:floorlaugh: Did you notice the fold crease on the front side of the sweater? I don't think it was a new sweater with beads. New sweaters are folded correctly. I think it was CA's sweater loaned to ICA.

Oh Caylee absolutely saw those eyes, and they were the last thing she saw, IMO.

Oh God... poor sweet baby Caylee... she must have been so afraid. I hope God took her quick.

(ETA this post is in response to Gitana's posting of Casey's latest mugshot)

The girl is a big NARCISISST, she doesn't feel anything other than hoping there is some eye candy in juror bunch. JB will remove those gems quickly....he won't want any googly eyes from his client to the jury box. Although, the prosecution may want those in. It could happen...

Casey looked bored today, IMO. There were a few times that it looked (to me) like she was about to nod off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollyWobbles
Back