What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many death banded hairs would it take for you to believe that Casey had Caylee's body in the trunk.

It is tragic you did not have the backbone, nor shoulders broad enough, to stand up and be counted today. The justice system is worse forever because of your week kneed approach to the obvious common sense that was presented before you.

Hold your heads in shame and I ask that you never accept a dollar to dare try and justify your decision.

You 12 will be forever remembered along side Casey as not knowing truth from fiction

The only two trials I've watched gavel to gavel are this one and OJ Simpson's. I can't believe two juries could display the same willful disregard for evidence and loose a brutal sociopath back into society without a backward glance.

It's been apparent for some time that critical thinking skills and moral courage are at a premium in this country. Too bad there wasn't at least one stand-up juror among the scurvy lot of you.

So, it seems apparent you didn't heed HHJP's admonishions to not discuss this case among yourselves, huh? Only 10 hours to come to mutual agreement. Yeah, right.

I have nothing to ask them nor say to them and they can't say anything to me that won't make me feel worse than I already feel.

I seriously want to know your thoughts. Do you believe there wasn't enough evidence to find her responsible on some level for Caylee's death? What would you need? The state isn't required to prove motive or COD so what other evidence would you need? I think that is what angers and confuses people about this decision. If you truly follow the law and base your opinion on the evidence then how does an alternate say he believes something there was no evidence of? I want to understand because I'm truly at a loss.

After being shown a pattern with Casey where she cant handle major life issues. Why is it just so unbelivable that child drowned and she didn't handle it like normal people do? What duct tape slips off rotting skin then adheres to a skull? The State did not prove murder!

Thank you for proving to the entire world, just what a mockery the American judicial system really is....truly it is a legal system and far from a justice system. You failed; you failed the people of Florida who paid for this trial, you failed the American citizens who grew to love Caylee and you failed Caylee. Her blood is now on your hands...you set her killer free!

If it helps I don't think they proved to me that the American Judicial system is a mockery. Look at the Gabe Watson case in Australia. However, it does seem to suggest to me that there is no justice in this world, only the justice you make for yourself.

I would also like to tell the jurors they are just as dysfunctional as the Anthony family!

How anyone can wonder after reading these posts why the jury left so quickly..... I don't agree with their decision, but I also know they did their job and their duty. The defense and prosecutors had their say in jury selection, and so many thought she would be found guilty, but she wasn't. To say anything about people who you have never met and who you have no idea what they went through is unfair. To question a decision is one thing, but to be cruel and judgmental doesn't make you better. There is a reason why people were selected and sequestered. Because our justice system isn't ran by mob rule of law. I am thankful that the names weren't released, those poor jurors would be terrorized by people. Disagree all you want, but I think they deserve peace and time with their families now to decompress. Maybe they will talk who knows, but until they do you shouldn't accuse them of anything.

I would ask the jury if anyone thought she was guilty, but had their minds changed once they were in deliberations. I would also what their opinion was on the best argument for both sides and what was the worst.

So 12 jurors should be able to sleep at night and left alone, while the rest of the nation gets to forever worry that if something happens to their child, there will be no retribution. I know I will not sleep as easy anymore, and I will keep an even tighter leash on my children if that's even possible.

Also, if you followed the case at all, you would know that there was at least 1 juror that the state tried to get rid of but couldn't. They also had a horribly limited jury pool because so many people had an opinion on the case, and they ran into time constraints because of this and had to rush. They were given an ultimatum to hurry up and finish or redo the whole process, this after spending almost 2 weeks time going through selection.

As for the mob rule of law...that might be what the future of our country is, if our judicial system continues down this path and doesn't protect it's victims. JMO.

The only question I have for those jurors is:

When is Casey going to be babysitting YOUR kids?

Pathetic. Just pathetic. Enjoy your nightmares jurors, because they will come and will never leave. Live with it.

After being shown a pattern with Casey where she cant handle major life issues. Why is it just so unbelivable that child drowned and she didn't handle it like normal people do? What duct tape slips off rotting skin then adheres to a skull? The State did not prove murder!

I just do not believe that duct tape when wet...and it would have been in those conditions...woudl have slipped down...adhered to the mandible and the hair and wrapped itself around the head.

George Anthony was the only member of that family that had the guts to say "NO" to that defendant. He showed the truest and rawest emotion. His daughter laughed at the notion that he was heart broken.

Thank you for pointing out that George Anthony was the ONLY person in the family that would not lie for Casey Anthony. Therefore, he was attacked, and attacked, and attacked. So undeserved, for a fundamentally good guy.

To the jurors: Casey Anthony was at the very core of the dysfunction in this family, as we see with so many sociopaths. She dragged everyone into her sociopathic games for which she was masterful. Did you not even see the evidence? Read about sociopathy and psychopathy, and maybe you'll get an inkling about how terribly mistaken you were in your verdict vote today.

I would say to each of these jurors that they should be ashamed of themselves. And I will think of their failure and hold them in my mind responsible for anything Casey Anthony does that hurts another human being.

I would just like to know that above all the phantom accusations that took place in this trial...Did any of the 12 think that Caylee was an imaginary child?

I wish this would have been in TEXAS! We don't care! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!

Drowning is unbelievable in this case, because there was ZERO evidence of it! The duct tape was stuck around her hair to her HAIR. This meant that whoever put that tape on her--while she was alive--had no intention of it ever being removed. Hence, murder. Sheesh. Talk about lack of critical thinking skills in this jury. I am really struggling to be polite, but I am ready to blow a gasket, here. :banghead: :banghead:

Travesty of justice. Ignorance and murder won today.

The only two trials I've watched gavel to gavel are this one and OJ Simpson's. I can't believe two juries could display the same willful disregard for evidence and loose a brutal sociopath back into society without a backward glance.

It's been apparent for some time that critical thinking skills and moral courage are at a premium in this country. Too bad there wasn't at least one stand-up juror among the scurvy lot of you.

I couldn't agree with you more............these subjects really need to be included in the school curriculum - critical thinking in this technological/fast paced world we live in now is imperitive!

As to the jurors.......there is no way you could have debated to any degree - there was just not enough time allowed. If you had, at the very least you would have found her guilty on count 3........... I guess the lady needed to get packed for her cruise?

I'd like to say, "What on earth could you possibly have been thinking?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members