What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another thought...so, I am bringing it over from another thread:
Maybe the jury wasn't stupid...maybe they decided it was cheaper just to let her walk free. Maybe they figured that true justice could only come when she is left to her own devices and that of this wretched Anthony clan. That is the only positive thought I've had since 2:18 PM. I wonder if GA still has his gun?

Please Note MY Extreme Sarcasm Here.

Drowning is unbelievable in this case, because there was ZERO evidence of it! The duct tape was stuck around her hair to her HAIR. This meant that whoever put that tape on her--while she was alive--had no intention of it ever being removed. Hence, murder. Sheesh. Talk about lack of critical thinking skills in this jury. I am really struggling to be polite, but I am ready to blow a gasket, here. :banghead: :banghead:

Travesty of justice. Ignorance and murder won today.

Nobody in their right mind would let an accidental drowning turn into a murder case, they would have said a LONG time ago "wait, im sorry, this is what happened". Especially facing the death penalty!!!! it is just not sensical in any way or form

:twocents: She will become Casey 7.0 and so on... Casey Anthony is a very real danger to many.

Great point. I'd ask them if they didn't notice they were sitting across from a sociopath? They released a dangerous woman and she is more dangerous because now she thinks she is invincible, that she is smarter than all of us. God help anyone that falls for her manipulation. I fully believe that her criminal career is not over. How? How could they not see or feel it sitting across from her?

The only thing you were really asked to do is use common sense but apparently that was much for you to comprehend.

Just another thought...so, I am bringing it over from another thread:
Maybe the jury wasn't stupid...maybe they decided it was cheaper just to let her walk free. Maybe they figured that true justice could only come when she is left to her own devices and that of this wretched Anthony clan. That is the only positive thought I've had since 2:18 PM. I wonder if GA still has his gun?

Well, same goes for the jury. If it was easier and quicker to let her walk free, leave them to their own devices, and I hope their livelihoods are at stake, their reputations, their relationships, and everything else.

Juror #1- Nobody will ever convince me that you took the time to go through everything and give a just verdict.

Juror #2- Nobody will ever convince me that you took the time to go through everything and give a just verdict.

Juror #3- Nobody will ever convince me that you took the time to go through everything and give a just verdict.

Juror #4- Nobody will ever convince me that you took the time to go through everything and give a just verdict.

Juror #5- Nobody will ever convince me that you took the time to go through everything and give a just verdict.

Juror #6- Nobody will ever convince me that you took the time to go through everything and give a just verdict.

Juror #7- Nobody will ever convince me that you took the time to go through everything and give a just verdict.

Juror #8- Nobody will ever convince me that you took the time to go through everything and give a just verdict.

Juror #9- Nobody will ever convince me that you took the time to go through everything and give a just verdict.

Juror #10- Nobody will ever convince me that you took the time to go through everything and give a just verdict.

Juror #11- Nobody will ever convince me that you took the time to go through everything and give a just verdict.

Juror #12- Nobody will ever convince me that you took the time to go through everything and give a just verdict.

Thank your your due diligence in examining all the evidence. Thank you for taking the time to review the audio and video tapes provided to you. Thank you for giving that extra time when we all knew you just wanted to go back home. Thank you for the courage to address the world to explain how you arrived at your decision. And finally, thank you for opening your homes, wallets and checkbooks to Casey so she can continue on her quest for that "Bella Vita".

/sarcasm

I just want to know why, if you buy the whole "pet burial" story as an explanation for the duct tape, you think the family buried their pets, but threw a little girl into the woods?

Also: Will you speak out once you get home and see the evidence that you weren't shown in court? Will you then join us in our outrage?

I suppose time will tell.

I seriously want to know your thoughts. Do you believe there wasn't enough evidence to find her responsible on some level for Caylee's death? What would you need? The state isn't required to prove motive or COD so what other evidence would you need? I think that is what angers and confuses people about this decision. If you truly follow the law and base your opinion on the evidence then how does an alternate say he believes something there was no evidence of? I want to understand because I'm truly at a loss.

Thank you for asking however I don't think this is the place or time. Too much raw emotion and I respect that.

I know there are others here that agree with me so I may start a thread just for that. Maybe if others post their feelings some of you will understand where the jury came from.

Many of you have worked very hard on this case for 3 years. I may go back and read the documents and try and understand why many of you feel she is guilty. I just didn't see that presented to me.

I will tell you that part of it for me was George ...although Cindy lied on the stand and it was proven I didn't believe anything he said.

I am not a scientist :innocent: but the "experts" crossed each other out. Oh gosh there is so much more. I did watch the trial from start to end just to see what I would decide.

I tried to hate her, I tried to see it from the Pro's side however it was not proven to me at all.

Thank you for using the law and not emotion.

So now other parents are well versed in how to kill and dispose of their children in FL and get away with it....just fantastic! :rocker:

Even Misty Croslin and Ron Cummings got worst jail sentences, and they still don't know what happened to Haleigh???? HELLO- were you too busy sleeping during trial or what??????????????????

Thank your your due diligence in examining all the evidence. Thank you for taking the time to review the audio and video tapes provided to you. Thank you for giving that extra time when we all knew you just wanted to go back home. Thank you for the courage to address the world to explain how you arrived at your decision. And finally, thank you for opening your homes, wallets and checkbooks to Casey so she can continue on her quest for that "Bella Vita".

/sarcasm

Well said!!

Thank you for asking however I don't think this is the place or time. Too much raw emotion and I respect that.

I know there are others here that agree with me so I may start a thread just for that. Maybe if others post their feelings some of you will understand where the jury came from.

Many of you have worked very hard on this case for 3 years. I may go back and read the documents and try and understand why many of you feel she is guilty. I just didn't see that presented to me.

I will tell you that part of it for me was George ...although Cindy lied on the stand and it was proven I didn't believe anything he said.

I am not a scientist :innocent: but the "experts" crossed each other out. Oh gosh there is so much more. I did watch the trial from start to end just to see what I would decide.

I tried to hate her, I tried to see it from the Pro's side however it was not proven to me at all.

I have read several 100 comments here and there are three or four people who think the jury acted responsibly.

Sometimes one expert's theory trumps the other. in this case, logic was there but was totally ignored.

A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 H=8 I=9 J=10 K=11 L=12 M=13

N=14 0=15 P=16 Q=17 R=18 S=19 T=20 U=21 V=22 W=23 X=24 Y=25 Z=26

I want to say 23 20 6.

Nobody in their right mind would let an accidental drowning turn into a murder case, they would have said a LONG time ago "wait, im sorry, this is what happened". Especially facing the death penalty!!!! it is just not sensical in any way or form

What attorney would let his client stay in jail for 3 years without revealing that it was an accident. We all know the answer because her first DP attorney TL tied to get her plea deal by send SA a letter suggesting an accident and KC turned it down because she knew LE would find the remains with duct tape.

Remember JB stating, (paraphrasing) "It does my client no good to tell SA where her daughter is." jmo

You know once they get home they are going to research this case, and websleuths is one of the first sites to come back in the results. What do you personally want to say to them, ask them, or want them to know in light of their decision?

Will I get banned for referencing Matthew Bartlett right about now?

I sincerely pray that if you ever have to put your trust in the justice system and the jury system You get a jury as methodical as you all were. jmo

I have read several 100 comments here and there are three or four people who think the jury acted responsibly.

Sometimes one expert theory trumps the other. in this case logic was there but was totally ignored.

There are more than 3 or 4 that agree with me however they will no longer post in this forum (Caylee) due to the she is guilty. As I said before I respect that and I did not follow this case. I read a bit at first here and have to admit that I did not like George or Cindy at the start of the trial. That was due to what I read on here 3 years ago.

Yes logic is there however facts over power logic every time. Death banding is one that I had a really hard time with. Unlike the jury I did read up on this and it is an unproven test at this time. There were others however I have to look at my notes to tell you what they are.

The jury had most of the evidence in the room. They also had their notes and IIRC some were taking notes throughout the trial. Would love to read their notes. I do think they should have taken longer but if they felt they did the correct thing I am OK with that.

To be honest I don't know if she did or did not kill Caylee however it was not proven to me beyond a reasonable doubt that she was the one that did it.

On a side note: That has to be the strangest family I have ever seen! Once again I applaud all of you that have worked so hard! I think I would have given up long long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay