What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot even type what I want to say to those jurors because I would be banned from Websleuths.

1) How could you listen to the tape of her cussing out everyone and wanting to see Tony and reach the verdict you did?

2) You do know that the Defense team played you, right?

3) Please keep up with the woman you set free and remember it as she goes about her life. Remember that you were a part of it.

That is all.

And at what point were you dropped on your head?? Really??? Hope you enjoyed The Dessert Lady. At the taxpayers expense.

CAYLEE - who killed her? Her mom. Thanks for freeing her fools.

Also, thank you for encouraging pathological liars and baby killers everywhere.

They all now know that if they plan a little, they can get off in the end.

Brilliant. Fracking Brilliant guys.

Do you feel good inside your heart right now? Could you look at a photo of Caylee Anthony and look her in the eyes right now? Are you thrilled to be getting back to your families? Did you rush your deliberations in order to do so? Did you watch the same trial as I did? Do you have cognitive processing issues? What the he!! do you think really happened? Was the DT secretly paying you? Can you look your own children in the eyes right now? Did you actually deliberate at all? Do you understand basic law at all? Did the DT serve you some kind of special Kool-Aid last night?

I am devestated. My faith in the justice system is GONE. Thanks for that.

Are you going to open your home to Casey Anthony to live with you and your children now? Why not? She's a perfectly harmless young lady, right? Just a liar, right? Go ahead, invite her over! Make her some freaking chili and go shopping at Target together.

We TRUSTED you to listen to the evidence and make the right decision. You were treated well while you served. You failed Caylee Marie and you failed us. Shame on you.
You let a baby killer go free. Will you dare show your faces and tell us why and how you came to your decisions?

I got nothing to say to those people, they completely disgust me. Hey wanna kill your child, it's cool you ain't gonna do no time.

I would be banned from websleuths for the rest of my life if I answered that truthfully. I'm sure it would start off with something like......."How stupid are you??" Today is a dark day for me. I have lost faith in humanity, our legal system, I will never serve on a jury - I no longer believe in the system, I will never watch a court case again. There was no reasonable doubt, no one else could have done it, the defense put on a rediculous, unbelievable case, they lied, they perjured, all the while ICA sat there smirking, never a tear for anyone but herself. I would never want to be the parent of a murdered child, but I would hope for that job to be for any/all of the 12 jurors that cause a complete miscarriage of justice to be done for a dead little girl, who was murdered in cold blood by the one person who was supposed to care for her. I hope they are haunted by this, I hope they are spit upon and bothered for the rest of their miserable lives. I hope ICA is sued for every penny by any/everyone with a stake in this trial who's lives have been destroyed (Roy Kronk, Zenaida Gonzoles to name two). I hope kidfinders and Texas Equsearch sue her for wasting their time. I hope she is hunted down wherever she goes, I hope the state can sue her for lost manpower during the search since she was found guilty of lieing to law enforcement. I will NEVER watch any channel that hosts an interview with her. I have nothing but sick hatred for every person on that jury, I'm sorry. I hope they are hounded, I hope karma gets them in the end, I hope one day they are victims, preferably of a violent crime and I hope the perpetrater walks free. What I really want is to open up the newspaper one day very soon and read the headline "Casey Anthony Murdered Today"....

Thank you for saying EVERYTHING I am feeling. Un****ingbelievable.

KARMA's a bi*ch Casey, good luck in your beautiful life, you're gonna need it.

Oh yeah, why didn't you look at the evidence - nothing?? Foreman - were you more interested in a possible date with the inmate? You realize you freed her to reproduce and get away with murder a second time. You couldn't even find her guilty of child abuse?? Who's dead body did you think was in the trunk???

Again - WHO'S DEAD BODY DO YOU THINK WAS IN THE TRUNK?? Cause I mean we all drive around with bodies decomposing in the trunk don't we??? Have a nice life. Hope you can live with freeing evil.

I'm sad that you didn't use your common sense and intelligence in deciding today. So sad that you were in a hurry to get home and back to your life's that you couldn't burden yourself with a few more days in deciding. So, may I ask you all, how do you think the duct tape got on little Caylee? Who do you think duct taped her, wrapped her in her blanket, doubled bagged her, put her in a laundry bag and tossed her into the swamp? That's not child abuse? That's normal? Do you think that she walked from the house and threw herself into the swamp? She wasn't even buried, she was dumped into a trash heap. Is that normal for a parent to do when they are grieving? Who cares how they buried the damn family pets. She wasn't a fr*ggen pet. She was a human being, a child. ICA didn't fear her family. She ruled the roost in that home. I think that you all failed in your duty and I am disgusted. There is a little child who will never have justice, her name WAS Caylee Marie Anthony.

I got nothing to say to those people, they completely disgust me. Hey wanna kill your child, it's cool you ain't gonna do no time.

Really makes me think about all of the murderers that are out free walking the streets. All the murderers who have been found not guilty through this same process that did NOT work for Caylee. We only hear about the high profile cases.

This is what I would like to say to the jury:

You couldn't possibly have spent the necessary time reflecting on all the evidence presented in this case.

COMPLETELY agree. There is absolutely no way they gave full attention and reviewed the evidence in only 10.5 hours.

What a "waste" for the Florida's tax payers...shame on all twelve of you!

As you close your eyes at night....

.......may you see the face of Caylee Anthony.

......may you hear the gut-wrenching sobs of George Anthony.

......may you recall the words, "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Perhaps one of the jurors should hire ICA as their nanny.

Have you ever fallen victim to a used car salesman?

Id also like to know how she was acquitted of aggravated child abuse?

Seriously? You really think the members of that jury know how to use a computer? I'm sure they enjoyed their time at a plushy hotel, the free food and their $35 a day,:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner