What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:twocents: :loser: :furious: :banghead: :mad: :confused: :doh: :slap: :tears: :pullhair: :noooo: :anguish: :no: :yuck: :cursing: :shakehead: :curses: :weaklink: :thud: :nevermind:

I hope you enjoy staying at fancy hotels when you inevitably get paid to do media interviews and book tours. Please show some dignity and do not profit off a baby's death.

Casey will probably be another OJ and we can only hope she does not have any more children and that God will ensure that she has no more children, But she probably will have another baby in the next 5 years and if she pulls an OJ, the fact that you let her loose will be on your hands if she ever harmed another child.

Given the wealth of evidence agaist her, I would have been scared to release her because she will likely harm another baby someday. I hope the jurors think of that when they go to sleep tonight. That would be something I would always be haunted by and worried about. It is not a question of IF, in my mind, but WHEN.

I must say I was sickened by the verdict but I'm also a little bit sickened by the vilification of the jury. In another thread someone posted they hoped someone would take justice into their hands and shoot at least 1 member of the jury, said in all seriousness. I also don't think they are cowards by choosing not to address the media. Would you want to face this circus, especially with threats of harm? They have been away from their home and family for 2 months. This has also I'm sure taken a huge emotional toll by evidence of jurors crying after the verdict. I don't blame them 1 bit wanting to get home to their family & away from the media circus. I commend them for their service in a tough situation that many did not want to do. I honestly feel they tried to do what felt right to them and I am sure they do not disregard caylee. Those of us who know Casey did SOMETHING to that baby is the real villain.

Thanks for making me feel ashamed for the first time in my life, of my country and it's judicial system.

Even though you have made me lose all faith in justice in a timespan of 3 minutes, I still hope you never have the weight put onto your shoulders of Casey killing again.

One more thing, how do you feel about letting Casey babysit your children, grandchildren, nieces, and nephews? That's the least she could do for ya...

I had a thought about what I would want to say to the jurors. And realized that I won't have to say anything. Why is that?

Wait till they get home and they read the news, listen to the radio, see magazines etc etc etc.. I live in Pinellas County. And regardless of size/population? We are beach communities. And we all know someone that knows us that knows someone else that knows you as well. Our county is not as big as people might think. It boils down to being a very small place when we all know each other. :p

Wait until they figure out the magnitude of this case later on. I wonder then if they will trhink twice about their verdict. And I'm wondering if they gave it any thought at all?

Casey Anthony has 12 more victims. How does it feel to be one of them?

what I want to say to those 12 will get me banned and there are thousands of other hurt and lost children and people who need me. after today, ICA no longer exists...but caylee is in my heart forever.

I'm unhappy with the verdict but it doesn't end here. In the case of OJ, he eventually went to prison and justice eventually served...this I believe will happen in this case as well. The system might have laws that state without a reasonable doubt, meaning no fingerprints, no dna no conviction but God knows what she did and we all pay for our sins in due time and we can't predict when, who knows if they would have found her guilty and she would have had LWOP if up above feels that was enough? I can tell you that there are alot of angry and emotionally charged people in regards to this case.

Please do not ever agree to function in a position of responsibility again. EVER.

@ChrisCuomo: Alt juror says pros failed to show motive. Pros doesn’t have to show motive!! Shows common lack of savvy

I keep thinking of the old adage: A jury is made up up 12 people too dumb to get out of jury duty. Could it really be true in this case?

I would ask them how will they sleep tonight knowing they let a child killer back on the streets soon.

While I am furious at today's verdict, and the jury (which I will get over but still), I can't help but wonder, once these folks start researching this case, if they're going to have an "oh *advertiser censored**" moment.

I keep thinking of the juror whose daughter said the trial would change her life.

Even though there are a lot of people in Pinellas County who will know about all this, I think it is a good thing you do not live in Orlando. I want so badly to know that you sincerely tried your hardest to do the right thing. I just wish you could have been brave enough to talk to us...America...and help us understand.

All I can say right now to the jury is that I believe with all my heart that they made a horrible mistake in their decisions today. I want to know what it was that led them so quickly to their decision.
I don't think I can ever understand it but I want to.

Today the system feels like a sham. There is no justice for this sweet innocent angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner