What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like, from this alternate juror talking to Vinnie P. that the jury fell hook, line and sinker for the defense story. This guy said they didn't believe George Anthony. They thought he had something to do with getting rid of the body and that the whole family was dysfunctional and hid what happened,

Anyway, he is echoing the whole defense case and doesnt' think there was a body in the car.

The defense we all thought was so silly, they all fell for.

How do you reconcile the fact that ICA never participated in ONE organized search for her daughter?

I think you hit it right on the head there cyberborg! If they had decided on Murder #1= guilty they would have had to stay for a while longer. They threw it all to the wind and voted to go home instead.

That's exactly what I said. Pathetic!! I hope I don't see one single juror doing the media circuit because they will get ripped apart.

ICA didn't even take the stand. I guess in those Jurors minds it's normal to go partying after your Daughter (supposedly) drowned.

Needless to say I'm in the worst mood imaginable. 3 years of following this case to find out the lying, boozing, screwing, stealing, **** walks free!! What a waste a huge waste of taxpayer money.

Listening to this juror, they don't sound very intelligent. That isn't meant to be a snide remark but really, he doesn't sound too smart.

Sounds like, from this alternate juror talking to Vinnie P. that the jury fell hook, line and sinker for the defense story. This guy said they didn't believe George Anthony. They thought he had something to do with getting rid of the body and that the whole family was dysfunctional and hid what happened,

Anyway, he is echoing the whole defense case and doesnt' think there was a body in the car.

The defense we all thought was so silly, they all fell for.

That is incredible!!

Now that you are back home, you should take your time and review the evidence--it's all online for your convenience, courtesy of Websleuths.com. After you finish, you will surely see that Casey Anthony killed her baby... then, please put your big girl/boy panties on and tell the world that you were WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

$%^&# Ouch! Kimster's laser in my butt!

%^&$* Ow! Tricia's boot where the sun don't shine

$%^*@ Bam! One upside the head from Ynot

&^^*$ Okay, Kimster, that one burned...

I'd like to say that if, God forbid, someone was on trial for doing something horrific to one of your children, that the jurors in that case would do a more through, conscientious and diligent job that you all did.

HIGH Profile Cases! I didn't realize how many truly **** and
**** people were on that Jury. Who gets on these juries?

People who don't read newspapers, people who don't know what's going on in the world,
who play Farmville, people who do not want to judge.

God FORBID we should EVER JUDGE somebody!!

Were I ever on trial (knock-on-wood!), I'd prefer a Judge or a
professional jury, or a TRIBUNAL of three seasoned and WISE Judges.

This idea that people who have NEVER HEARD of a high profile
case can -- and MUST! -- serve is ridiculous because
you end up with a gaggle or bluntz of people who ****

I'm also sure many people got selected-OUT of this Case by
knowing how to answer during voir dire, so they wouldn't
have to serve and be sequestered.

Those left probably RESENTED spending their Summers there
on the Jury, because this young woman got charged for killing
her daughter. Why should THEY suffer?

It was probably too much info, too confusing, not worth their time to
figure it all out, so "...let's just let her walk, and we can go home."

This isn't the first major injustice I have seen with our
ineffective, human-resource-squandering "Justice" system,
and unfortunately it isn't likely to be the last.

Meanwhile, like the insistent and always-inevitable and endless
tick-tick-tick-TOCK of a doom clock, our once-great Nation
continues to wither and writhe into unrecognizable, sad, sorry catastrophe.

I Pray.

Excellent question. Did the jurors even consider that???? :banghead:

I would have to add to that: Did you understand the definition of child abuse? It is more than bruises and broken bones. It includes neglect and abuse... both physical and emotional.
What part of the Prosecution seemed UNREASONABLE?

George Anthony was the only member of that family that had the guts to say "NO" to that defendant. He showed the truest and rawest emotion. His daughter laughed at the notion that he was heart broken. She laughed at and ridiculed her friend's deep heart break over the mere thought that something "MIGHT" have happened . She called it a "HUGE WASTE of time." All she wanted was her boyfriend's phone number. Did it not bother you that she felt no empathy for anyone who has been hurt by her lies and destruction?

I can't say what I want to say to them. I'll get in trouble. Maybe in a few weeks I'll be able to come up with someone more intelligent.

What part of the evidence did you miss? Even if you didn't think 1st degree was proved, how could you not find her guilty of the other charges?

What do I want to say to the jurors?

I wish Judge Perry had forced you to smell those cannisters he did not allow to even enter the jury room.

I know you were more comfortable with the 'accident theory with cover-up by ICA and GA' because it is more human, more humane. We all comprehend that, expect that of humans and saw ICA's 'photo opportunity' love for Caylee but why ignore the evidence and testimony?

There was nothing but some innuendo and inference that supported an accident with much that denied it yet ... you ran with it? Why? No-one makes an accident look like murder and sits in jail for ~3 years before Casey V3.0

:twocents: She will become Casey 7.0 and so on... Casey Anthony is a very real danger to many.

You know once they get home they are going to research this case, and websleuths is one of the first sites to come back in the results. What do you personally want to say to them, ask them, or want them to know in light of their decision?

I want to say, "Thank you, for taking time out of your life to serve on this jury". I would also thank them for going by the law and not emotion. I would further thank them for keeping "innocent until proven guilty," at the front of their minds, and most of all, I would thank them for voting their own consciences and what they understood to be right.

Just can't thank you enough for showing how messed up our justice and jury system is. You got this wrong today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Escolada