What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say: I realize the 12 of you were put into a position you likely never dreamed you would be. I realize and appreciate the sacrifice you made being sequestered during this trial in service of our justice system.

My only wish was that the 12 of you took more time to look at all the evidence presented to you. Ten hours with over 300 prosecution pieces of evidence and a little less than 100 defense... do you think you took enough time to review what you as a jury felt was important to this case?

I could never fault a jury for a decision they came to if I felt they did it fairly. They did not in this case.

As someone who knew very little about this case before the trial, almost everything presented to me was new. The smell of decomp, the hair with the death band, the duct tape, the levels of chloroform in the trunk etc….I could go on forever. There was sooo much evidence that was presented here that I had to go back many times and re-watch the trial because well, I just didn’t understand it the first time around. How could you, the jury, have not asked for one single read back or have taken books full of notes in this case. Less then 10 hours to go over everything and make up your minds?? Did you really care that little??

I don't think they care quite honestly. I know a lot of us are hoping they'll go home, search the case, and realize they made a huge mistake. But I really don't think they care. I don't think they cared from the very beginning. So many of them expressed during jury selection that they did NOT want to be there. Quick pick the easiest verdict, get it done, and go home.

I am still stumped on how 3 years of work and over 400 pieces of evidence later they came to a conclusion after only one afternoon and one morning. How they managed to weed through all of that huge pile of evidence and find reasonable doubt it beyond me.

It is quite distrubing and I do feel they failed - had they been delibirating 4 days or 5 and come back perhaps I would have more respect for them.

But no way did they do their duty. It is impossible reasonable doubt was not clear to me at all, for them to find it in less than 24 hours is impossible. MO

I hope that if you're ever in a situation where a loved one of yours is murdered, the case isn't decided by jurors like yourselves.

My previous comment was censored! It was a bit strong. I will try this again with more tact.

Dearest Jurists,
May your family never endure the injustice that you delivered yesterday for Caylee. I pray that you gather just enough knowledge and awareness that you realize that in one of the most important decisions in your life you not only miserably failed but you didn't even try to put all the facts together. It was a lazy decision and biased and almost everyone knows this to be a fact.

Signed,

Truth, and Justice for all

I could never fault a jury for a decision they came to if I felt they did it fairly. They did not in this case.

As someone who knew very little about this case before the trial, almost everything presented to me was new. The smell of decomp, the hair with the death band, the duct tape, the levels of chloroform in the trunk etc….I could go on forever. There was sooo much evidence that was presented here that I had to go back many times and re-watch the trial because well, I just didn’t understand it the first time around. How could you, the jury, have not asked for one single read back or have taken books full of notes in this case. Less then 10 hours to go over everything and make up your minds?? Did you really care that little??

This is exactly how I feel. I served twice as a juror, and even in the short trials I sat on, we looked at and reviewed every single piece of evidence and had the court reporter come into the jury room and read back transcript. And because we truly listened to the judge's orders and didn't talk amongst ourselves about the case prior to deliberatrions (ahem!), we spent quite a bit of time in the beginning just blowing off steam and talking generally about the trial ("Can you believe?"..."What was your reaction when?...") before settling in for serious deliberations. And those were two-day trials! It's just baffling to me.

If any of you has a publicist? You're disgusting.

As a juror, you bring your life experiences ultimately to your verdict. What about common sense? Did you all just ignore that aspect of your own personal experiences while you were deliberating, or had you already made up your mind before even listening to any of the evidence in this case? How on earth does your "common sense" ignore 31 days missing, and when Caylee is finally reported missing, it is her grandmother who does the reporting--not the mother? Since when does a defendant willingly sit in jail for 3 years, charged with murder, when all she had to do was admit the "accident"---and poof---lesser charges, if any? Who, other than Casey, had the means and motive to kill this innocent baby? Why were there three, not one, not two, but THREE pieces of duct tape over Caylee's mouth and nose---a horrible accident that snowballed out of control--really? You truly believe that? Many independent sources smelled that distinct odor of human decomposition in that trunk. What other dead body, therefore, do you surmise was the source of that odor? Were your observations of the defendant, sitting across from you, and the images of her shown to you during the course of the trial, that of someone who was concerned about what happened to her daughter AT ANY TIME?

By the way, you never asked to review one of over 300 pieces of evidence in this case during your 10 long hours of deliberation. Why? Were you so completely sure that during the course of over 4 weeks of testimony and the admittance of all that evidence--that you knew and understood it all beyond a reasonable doubt? Have you ever looked up the word "reasonable" in the dictionary? Again, do you understand the concept of common sense?

I would like to ask them how they feel about giving a psychopathic liar and murderer the freedom to kill again? Hmmm?

To the jurors: Who killed Caylee. Who put her in a garbage bag in the trunk? Who put her in the swamp? How could you do this? How could you let a murderer go free? She did not drown she was murdered? DUCT TAPE on her face? Good Lord ? Or did you just sell out for the money?

With all the evidence that was there to be reviewed and discussed, there is no way you could have carefully reviewed all this evidence. Caylee deserved at least that much. It wasn't a lot to ask on her behalf.

Quoting Gomer Pyle: "Shame, shame, shame"

Your rear ends in the seats isn't all there is too it, you failed Caylee Marie Anthony by ignoring the facts presented, and judging with you biases. I hope this haunts you all for years to come. mo

What the *ell were you guys smoking in there?
I mean just ask yourself if your loved one was
missing for 31 days wouldn't you tell someone/anyone?
If not wouldn't you find that to be extremely suspicous of yourself
when they turn out to be DEAD? It still 24 plus hours later baffles
my mind.

To the jurors: Who killed Caylee. Who put her in a garbage bag in the trunk? Who put her in the swamp? How could you do this? How could you let a murderer go free? She did not drown she was murdered? DUCT TAPE on her face? Good Lord ? Or did you just sell out for the money?

Just to play devils advocate, but maybe because they couldn't answer those first 2 questions you posed is the reason they found her NG of 1st degree.

I would be banned from websleuths for the rest of my life if I answered that truthfully. I'm sure it would start off with something like......."How stupid are you??" Today is a dark day for me. I have lost faith in humanity, our legal system, I will never serve on a jury - I no longer believe in the system, I will never watch a court case again. There was no reasonable doubt, no one else could have done it, the defense put on a rediculous, unbelievable case, they lied, they perjured, all the while ICA sat there smirking, never a tear for anyone but herself. I would never want to be the parent of a murdered child, but I would hope for that job to be for any/all of the 12 jurors that cause a complete miscarriage of justice to be done for a dead little girl, who was murdered in cold blood by the one person who was supposed to care for her. I hope they are haunted by this, I hope they are spit upon and bothered for the rest of their miserable lives. I hope ICA is sued for every penny by any/everyone with a stake in this trial who's lives have been destroyed (Roy Kronk, Zenaida Gonzoles to name two). I hope kidfinders and Texas Equsearch sue her for wasting their time. I hope she is hunted down wherever she goes, I hope the state can sue her for lost manpower during the search since she was found guilty of lieing to law enforcement. I will NEVER watch any channel that hosts an interview with her. I have nothing but sick hatred for every person on that jury, I'm sorry. I hope they are hounded, I hope karma gets them in the end, I hope one day they are victims, preferably of a violent crime and I hope the perpetrater walks free. What I really want is to open up the newspaper one day very soon and read the headline "Casey Anthony Murdered Today"....

I agree with every word you say here, Murphismo. Listening to anything on cable news is impossible right now, except Nancy Grace. Many have criticized her but her anger and sarcasm are what I can ID with right now.
Geraldo's self righteous indignation and Sean Hannity's pleas not to judge the jurors. GIVE ME A BREAK!

I hope those jurors are haunted by nightly dreams of Caylee's skull with duct tape lying in a swamp. They are a despicable bunch who lost their sanity.

Just to play devils advocate, but maybe because they couldn't answer those first 2 questions you posed is the reason they found her NG of 1st degree.

Caylee was a very young child, not even old enough to cross the street by herself or walk alone to a friend's house. She was at an age when a child is constantly supervised. The last person she was seen alive with was her mother who was her primary caregiver. If they couldn't answer who killed Caylee, they weren't giving the question much thought.

The drowning of a barely 3-year-old child is not an accident unless the caregiver slips and is knocked unconscious while in the pool with the child. If, as the DT claimed, Caylee got herself into the pool unsupervised, her caregiver is, at a minimum, guilty of negligence. If her caregiver does not call 911 that is, at a minimum, aggravated negligence. If the caregiver either bags the body and stores it in her trunk, or gives it to an "accomplice" to dispose of that is, at a minimum, premeditated and callous negligence. If her caregiver lies to LE and sends them on a wild goose chase, delaying the finding of the body (which hinders forensics in finding COD) and wasting incalculable hours of LE and volunteer time, that is, at the very least, calculated and intentional obstruction of justice.

There is no reasonable doubt that Casey killed Caylee. Only the degree was in question. If the jury thought it was an "accident" then they should have come back with the manslaughter conviction, at a minimum. The not guilty on all charges involving Caylee's death is staggering in its lack of careful thought, common sense, and common decency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove