What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope some nut wouldnt try to abduct her child if she did have one. Thats scarey too.

Can you imagine? She has a child, he/she is kidnapped. Who would believe her if she actually did report it this time?

And cash their checks. Cha-ching.

I'd like to know if you jurors know the definition of "citizenship"??? :waiting:
Mr. Government teacher???? :waiting:
Glad my kids don't go to Florida schools.

Really, you should resign from teaching. Please resign.

I would like to tell the jurors - Circumstantial Evidence = EVIDENCE.

If there is enough circumstantial evidence, that is proof beyond a reasonable doubt. If this is not true, why is Scott Peterson sitting on death row?? Laci and Connor's bodies were in the water too long to prove cause of death but common sense was used to reach a verdict.

Many people have been convicted on circumstantial evidence. Are Casey's jurors saying that all convictions based on circumstantial evidence should be thrown out?? If this is true, many many people in jail would be set free. What about the ones convicted with no body??

Didn't LDB say her worst fear is that common sense would not be used or something like that?? Her worst fear came true!

My last question is this...a few of the jurors have said that the manslaughter vote was 6 to 6 at first. Why did they let others convince them to change their vote. Caylee only needed one holdout for a mistrial. A mistrial would have been better than a NOT GUILTY verdict. I keep asking myself, "Why didn't atleast ONE person stand up for CAYLEE!!"

Obviously LDB had an inkling about how <unusual> the jury's behavior was.

I have to say, Juror # 3's interview bothers me so much, I can't stop thinking about it. The conclusion I have to come to is that this jury needed (and apparently expected) a video of ICA committing the murder in order to convict.

And no, according to # 3, lesser charges were not considered. All she talked about was that there was not enough evidence for her to give someone the death penalty. If she did she said, that would make her a murderer too.

Here is a link to Juror # 3's interview.....if you have the stomach to watch.
The video is under that article about what she said.
http://www.gossipcop.com/jennifer-f...ghtline-interview-video-youtube-watch-july-6/

This has hit me hard today. I don't know why I am taking it so personal, but I just sobbed today when they played that little slide show of Caylee on Nancy Grace. I am so angry that I keep hearing that freaking alternate teacher juror guy say the didn't prove murder and he thinks it was an accident...they didn't prove that either **(%#)#. In FACT as Baez would say, and I quote his words "We do not know how Caylee died"
I am a nursing student also and to that juror, pfft quit, if you can say not guilty, I just.....uggh, you all are just a WASTE OF TIME.

THESE JURORS NEED TO STOP..the more the speak the worse it becomes

Totally agree. On a serious note, it would be in their best interest to STOP. There are some crazy people in this world and they are just throwing fuel to the fire. I really think they should be concerned for their safety.

I think you are all a Disgrace to the American Justice System.

I just cannot believe how unfortunate the State of Florida was have sadly got 12 IGNORANT and unintelligent Jurors - interested only in your dessert lady, movies, nights out, getting home and making money. You are all a disgrace, shame on you!

I have to say, Juror # 3's interview bothers me so much, I can't stop thinking about it. The conclusion I have to come to is that this jury needed (and apparently expected) a video of ICA committing the murder in order to convict.

And no, according to # 3, lesser charges were not considered. All she talked about was that there was not enough evidence for her to give someone the death penalty. If she did she said, that would make her a murderer too.

http://www.gossipcop.com/jennifer-f...ghtline-interview-video-youtube-watch-july-6/

That isn't the story No. 2 gives. He says six were for a lesser charge at one point, including himself. Why aren't they on the same page with that? That's very odd.

http://www.tampabay.com/incoming/article1179177.ece

She comes across as someone who is trying to rationalize it away. I didn't believe her during jury selection and I don't believe her now. I believe some of these jurors had a not guilty agenda from day one.

Juror #2 is saying they considered aggravated manslaughter and they were split 6-6. He said the not guiltys on the jury wouldn't go for it because they didn't know who Caylee's caretaker was. What the heck? It makes no sense. They were looking for ways to acquit. :banghead:

And now that she's be acquitted in a court of law, wouldn't Casey also be considered a victim? It was her daughter that died. I know it's messed up, but I did have that thought. :sick:

Oh for gosh sakes, no. Acquitted does not mean the same as innocent. One of the jurors even said they felt she had something to do with the murder, but they didn't think the state's team proved murder. I disagree with their decison 100%.

Now, I didn't fall off a turnip truck yesterday so to me, when a mother never reports her child as missing and a month goes by, and when that same mother is out living la vita loca with her boyfriend during that period, lying to her mother about where she is, and her baby turns up dead in a swamp 6 mos. later and 15 houses down the street, and the daughter says she won't produce Caylee because, "well maybe I'm a spiteful Bit@h,"
I have to take her at her word, at least those words.

Casey a victim?:floorlaugh:

I have spent the last day trying to process the jury's decision and I still cannot believe it! Thank you all for your comments, as they have helped me to figure out how I feel. And I am outraged! Here are some of my thoughts--
-- The jurors obviously did not care enough to spend the time to review anything.
-- I don't think they understood what their job was as jurors -- maybe the judge did not explain it adequately
-- I agree that they all just wanted to get the hell out of there ASAP (and reap the rewards of being a juror)

I wonder if this is indicative of society today. I work in a senior school (grades 7 through 12) and most kids today, when asked to do any kind of research or independent writing, go online and cut and paste from various websites. Most don't seem to know how to analyze information to come up with their own ideas. And most youth and young adults have short attention spans.

IMO most members of this jury were not intellectually capable of understanding what they were supposed to do. They must have thought they should sit and listen during the trial, then decide upon the counts without DELIBERATING.

Let's pause to reflect upon the definition of "deliberate"--

deliberate
adjective |di&#712;lib&#601;rit|
&#8226; done consciously and intentionally : a deliberate attempt to provoke conflict.
&#8226; fully considered; not impulsive : a deliberate decision.
&#8226; done or acting in a careful and unhurried way : a careful and deliberate worker.

Based on this definition, it is obvious that the jury DID NOT deliberate. They did not review the evidence in "a careful and unhurried way". They did not fully consider the facts. I believe this is the fault of the judge and the Florida court system. It is also my opinion that, if professional juries are not used, the system should be modified to include hired individuals who work with juries to ensure they know what the hell they are doing -- individuals who would guide them through the deliberation process.

I am absolutely sick about this and fear for any future children Casey may have. I also fear that she is a danger to society.

SHAME on the Jurors for the lack of care they took in reviewing the evidence and in reaching this shameful verdict.

Juror three said they started to look at the evidence but no cause of death...I guess they didn't finish looking! Sickening. She made me ill indeed.

No. If by the word "threads" you meant to write threats, yes, that is true. Threats are not acceptable. However, criticism, insults, disrespect for the verdict, disgust at the jurors and the expression of that disgust - those are all things that are just as fundamental Constitutional rights of all Americans as is the right to a trial by jury.

As I read somewhere this morning, "we have a system of law, not a system of justice." We are required to respect the process and accept the verdict. But we are not required to in any way agree with it or to agree that it represents a just conclusion. Nor are we required to suppress our outrage. The jury had the right to vote their consciences, God help them, but we have the right to find their verdict wrong, contemptible, disgusting, lacking in even a minimum of intellect, common sense and as some put, brain dust. And most important of all, we have, in our country, the right to express our opinion as often and as loudly as we choose.
:goodpost: Excellent post that bears repeating!!!:clap::clap::clap:

After hearing the words of the female nursing student (juror)...I will not listen to another word out of their mouths. The prosecution did not have to show COD! How many times did they have to be told that???????????????????

I listened to her on "Barbara Walters" and her whole attitude really turned me off. She is cocky and arrogant. From some of the things that she said I don't think any of those jurors had a clue about what they were supposed to do. She said that she sleeps just fine after making that decision. She thinks she is so smart but in reality she doesn't have a clue!!!

I listened to her on "Barbara Walters" and her whole attitude really turned me off. She is cocky and arrogant. From some of the things that she said I don't think any of those jurors had a clue about what they were supposed to do. She said that she sleeps just fine after making that decision. She thinks she is so smart but in reality she doesn't have a clue!!!

I found her half snarky and half manic. Very odd. Anytime evidence came up she was jumpy and couldn't explain her rationale. At all. Seemed to get defensive even though Terry was very professional and nice to her. She knew she didn't have the answers so she kept saying, "Doesn't prove anything" to everything that would explain how Caylee died. Couldn't connect the dots at all and didn't seem to want to.

It was an accident and despite no proof of that didn't seem to bother her. I guess the fact that the defendant was a pathological liar and could have been lying more didn't worry her either. I wonder if 6 months from now when she sees she was played if she can still sleep at night.

Juror three said they started to look at the evidence but no cause of death...I guess they didn't finish looking! Sickening. She made me ill indeed.

She still doesn't get that COD couldn't be determined because the KILLER threw the baby in a SWAMP. She decomposed to a SKELETON and was GNAWED on by animals.

I'm not yelling at you but I swear they are thick. lol

I had the same impression of her, very cocky. She probably was one of the leaders who strong-armed some of the holdouts to go along w her. She sense like she had that type of personality

I'm getting to this late, I've just felt sick, like someone hit me in the head and stomach simultaneously.

I would say to the jurors:

no one else stood up for and protected "that little girl".

Why did I think YOU would?

RIP Caylee.
I'm so VERY sorry.

Opening Statement is NOT EVIDENCE!!!!! The EVIDENCE presented is what you were supposed to be listening to and considering!:banghead::banghead:

A little 2 year old girl lost her LIFE, and you couldn't be bothered to look at your notes, review a single minute of testimony, or look at a single piece of evidence during your few hours of "deliberations"? You should be ashamed of yourselves for failing our justice system, and for failing a little girl who left this earth way too soon. When Casey Anthony kills again, you will all have blood on your hands. I hope you can live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver