What evidence does the prosecution have?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://gma.yahoo.com/warning-graphi...immermans-050145810--abc-news-topstories.html

The photographer told ABC News exclusively that they did not see the scuffle that night, but did hear it. The source saw Martin's prostrate body on the wet grass and claims the gunpowder burns on Martin's gray hoodie were clearly visible; the gunpowder marks could show that Martin was shot at very close range.

The photographer says that after the shooting Zimmerman asked to call his wife. When the photographer asked what to say, Zimmerman allegedly blurted out "man, just tell her I shot someone."

I wonder how that witness knew what gunpowder burns looked like and how did they see them on a dark gray hoodie?

http://gma.yahoo.com/warning-graphi...immermans-050145810--abc-news-topstories.html

The photographer told ABC News exclusively that they did not see the scuffle that night, but did hear it. The source saw Martin's prostrate body on the wet grass and claims the gunpowder burns on Martin's gray hoodie were clearly visible; the gunpowder marks could show that Martin was shot at very close range.

The photographer says that after the shooting Zimmerman asked to call his wife. When the photographer asked what to say, Zimmerman allegedly blurted out "man, just tell her I shot someone."

Thank you so much!! Now, I am wondering about these powder marks. I understood that TM was lying on his stomach. So, I can assume, if this person is correct, that the bullet went all the way through? Or was TM lying on his stomach at first and then rolled over?

Thank you so much!! Now, I am wondering about these powder marks. I understood that TM was lying on his stomach. So, I can assume, if this person is correct, that the bullet went all the way through? Or was TM lying on his stomach at first and then rolled over ?

This has been debated. Not really clear, chefmom. Speculation only.

I do think there is official confirmation somewhere that TM was shot in the chest though. (IOW, not shot in the back)

I do think there is official confirmation somewhere that TM was shot in the chest though. (IOW, not shot in the back)

I believe it was Mary C. that claimed he was lying on his stomach, face down and when LE rolled him over to do CPR TM's hands were together. jmo

"(Zimmerman) was standing over the body, basically straddling the body with his hand on Trayvon's back," Cutcher said

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/27/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html

Gilbreath said he was shot in the chest during the bond hearing.

Thanks Beach and Cityslick! I guess I missed the debate since the threads moved so fast at first. I hope they release the autopsy soon. I'd like to see what, if anything, it clears up.

Thanks Beach and Cityslick! I guess I missed the debate since the threads moved so fast at first. I hope they release the autopsy soon. I'd like to see what, if anything, it clears up.

I expect there to be a ton of debate once it gets released. For example, I expect to lively debate if he does in fact have any sort of injuries outside of the bullet wound because that can be argued either way depending on where they are.

Picture 1. Yeah I went fly fishing for the first time.

Picture 2. I cast this way.

Picture 3. Then I whipped it back.

Picture 4. And my pole flew out of my hands and I bent to pick it up.

Picture 5. Right then a fish grabbed the lure and swam off with my pole!!:what::what::floorlaugh:

Fish Tales..IMHO... Yours is even more believable than what Taffee is attempting to sell to Jo Public....JMHO

I expect there to be a ton of debate once it gets released. For example, I expect to lively debate if he does in fact have any sort of injuries outside of the bullet wound because that can be argued either way depending on where they are.

This is WS! There will be lively debate no matter what! Hahaha! We can debate whether a donut is a pastry with a hole in the middle or a hole surrounded by pastry! Lol!

:floorlaugh:

This is WS! There will be lively debate no matter what! Hahaha! We can debate whether a donut is a pastry with a hole in the middle or a hole surrounded by pastry! Lol!

Do you have a link showing a donut is considered pastry or is that just your opinion? :waitasec:

Do you have a link showing a donut is considered pastry or is that just your opinion? :waitasec:

I saw it posted on a blog but it's not on the list of approved MSM so I guess it's just an opinion at this time.

Can't wait for a doc dump on doughnuts. That will shed a whole lot of light and hopefully give us a lot of answers.

I saw it posted on a blog but it's not on the list of approved MSM so I guess it's just an opinion at this time.

Can't wait for a doc dump on doughnuts. That will shed a whole lot of light and hopefully give us a lot of answers.

Hey, if this all went down at a Dunkin Donuts, we would not even need to discuss it. There would have been plenty of LE witnesses.

I have a step-brother that was a KC cop for 12 years and a nephew who has been an Indianapolis cop for 8 years and I had them both listen to that tape. Both said they thought he had been drinking from the slurred words and his inability to give directions to his home turf. imo

Did they also tell you whether or not Mr. Zimmerman said "coons," "goons," "cold," or "punks" ? The reason I ask is because if it takes an expert to determine what was stated in that one word I'd have a lot of doubt that one could make any determination on any slurred words. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214