What evidence does the prosecution have?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna have to call on one of our health professionals who understand the human anatomy to help me understand this.

Zimmerman told police he fired the shot at point blank range while on his back, as the 17-year-old straddled him.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...tin-had-injuries-to-his-knuckles-report-says/

TMGetToGun4-1.jpg

Details from Trayvon Martin's autopsy show the bullet entered the left side of his chest and shattered the ventricle, one of his heart's two large chambers, but the round did not leave his body.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...tin-had-injuries-to-his-knuckles-report-says/

The teenager was killed by a penetrating gunshot wound to the chest, the entrance wound located on his left chest 17 inches below the head. the single bullet passed directly from the front to the back, through his lungs, creating perforations.

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/47458356#47458356

How does a single bullet shatter one of the heart's two large chambers AND pass through both lungs?

What does the terminology "passed directly from the front to the back" indicate as to the bullet's path?

If GZ was on his back while TM straddled him, why am I not seeing the term "upward trajectory" in any of this?

I'm gonna have to call on one of our health professionals who understand the human anatomy to help me understand this.

TMGetToGun4-1.jpg

How does a single bullet shatter one of the heart's two large chambers AND pass through both lungs?

What does the terminology "passed directly from the front to the back" indicate as to the bullet's path?

If GZ was on his back while TM straddled him, why am I not seeing the term "upward trajectory" in any of this?
I don't think any of this is verbatim from the report. I would assume that whoever wrote the MSNBC article meant that it entered the left lung, and simply wrote "lungs". This is further backed up by their claim that it passed directly from front to back. I would venture to say that the use of "lungs" was more of a generalization on the writer's part than any incredibly accurate reporting on the actual injury.

TMGetToGun4-1.jpg

Good questions! I hope we get the diagrams from the autopsy that show the tragectory of the shot. From what is said above it seems GZ would have shot with his right hand into Trayvon's left side for it to go through all of those organs, side to side instead of front to back, IMO.

Good questions! I hope we get the diagrams from the autopsy that show the tragectory of the shot. From what is said above it seems GZ would have shot with his right hand into Trayvon's left side for it to go through all of those organs, side to side instead of front to back, IMO.

The bullet went directly from front to back.

Does anyone know where to find the released evidence online? Or should I just watch TV? lol TIA

A couple of things from this article indicate that GZ's wife was more involved the night of the shooting than has been indicated before, and a couple of things I have not seen confirmed before:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/u...issteps.html?_r=3&pagewanted=1&pagewanted=all

[/U]

Maybe would have been a good idea to check with their own dispatcher....

IMO

So, when did she, GZ's wife, move the vehicle and where did she move it to? Did she start out in the vehicle when GZ supposedly left for Target? Was she in the vehicle when he called NEN LE at 7:09 PM or did she come to the scene and tamper with evidence, after the shooting?

Does anyone know where to find the released evidence online? Or should I just watch TV? lol TIA

It's starting to come out now.
Trayvon had a drug (marijuana) in his system.
Zimmerman shot him in a very close range (inches).

"The autopsy also shows that Zimmerman shot Martin from a distance of between 1 inch and 18 inches away, bolstering Zimmerman's claim that he shot Martin during a struggle that landed Zimmerman on his back, Martin straddling him and banging Zimmerman's head on the ground."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...orge-zimmerman/story?id=16371852#.T7VaRVLwGSo

"Later today, a trove of documents that are part of the discovery in Zimmerman's trial are expected to be released on a website run by the state's attorney, including 67 CDs worth of documents, video of Martin on the night of the shooting, his autopsy report and videos of Zimmerman's questioning by police."
That is according to ABC News. I don't know address/

I have to get a whole new computer before I can read any of that scribd stuff. I wish there would be PDFs somewhere.

It's starting to come out now.
Trayvon had a drug (marijuana) in his system.
Zimmerman shot him in a very close range (inches).

"The autopsy also shows that Zimmerman shot Martin from a distance of between 1 inch and 18 inches away, bolstering Zimmerman's claim that he shot Martin during a struggle that landed Zimmerman on his back, Martin straddling him and banging Zimmerman's head on the ground."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...orge-zimmerman/story?id=16371852#.T7VaRVLwGSo

You are aware that marijuana stays in your system for 30 days or more so unless they did detailed testing, it wasn't necessarily that night. Even if TM did fire up a blunt on his way home, marijuana doesn't make people violent. He might have been a little paranoid but I've never known anyone who only smokes marijuana to be violent.

I have to get a whole new computer before I can read any of that scribd stuff. I wish there would be PDFs somewhere.

"Later today, a trove of documents that are part of the discovery in Zimmerman's trial are expected to be released on a website run by the state's attorney, including 67 CDs worth of documents, video of Martin on the night of the shooting, his autopsy report and videos of Zimmerman's questioning by police." ABC

Hopefully PDF's there.

DOC DUMP - NEW THREADS

PLEASE GENERATE NEW TOPICAL THREADS AND I WILL OPEN THEM

This is the deal though -

make them tight and not too broad. IOW, intead of opening one titled "Witness Statements", open a new thread for each witness statement.

It is fine to open one for the Autopsy Report; same for GZ's medical records.

Not sure what else has been released.

Please bump this post or copy this to any thread where you see the released info being discussed.

You are aware that marijuana stays in your system for 30 days or more so unless they did detailed testing, it wasn't necessarily that night. Even if TM did fire up a blunt on his way home, marijuana doesn't make people violent. He might have been a little paranoid but I've never known anyone who only smokes marijuana to be violent.

But it does bolster GZ's claim that TM looked like he was on drugs.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

But it does bolster GZ's claim that TM looked like he was on drugs.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

How does someone look when they are under the influence of marijuana? I'd bet you can't tell if someone is high.

How does someone look when they are under the influence of marijuana? I'd bet you can't tell if someone is high.

Here is an informative website.

"There are many signs that can inform parents as to whether or not their kids are smoking pot. Everything from the smell, red or swollen eyes, or uncharacteristic behavior can clue you in that illegal substance use might be an issue you need to address. In the next section we will attempt to describe some physical signs of marijuana use in your kid."

http://www.ismykidsmokingpot.com/

Please....let's just get the discussion in one spot for now. Then we can break out into topics.

We do not want to this info to get lost amongst umpteen threads.

Thanks much for your help.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7931365#post7931365"]LINK TO DOC DUMP THREAD.[/ame]

Please link the doc dump thread on any thread here where you see the info being discussed. Thanks for your help! xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust