What Facts Ruin Your Theory?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ITA. It seems impossible that KC had been concocting this Zanny the Nanny story for a couple of years and then she just happens upon Sawgrass with a guest card with ZG to fit her story. Also, I don't care what anybody says. ZFG is an odd name to come up with. Why not Ann Brown or something.

I think Casey came up with the story after Caylee went missing. Just can't quite come up with how the Sawgrass (ZG) came into the story re: visit, guest card, car. :waitasec:

I don't know where she got the ZG and Sawgrass link, but she got if from somewhere.

A few things to note:

- Casey did not know that ZG had any children. In fact, she answered "No" twice when asked in the Universal interview with LE.

- Casey also stated that ZG's roommates were Jennifer and Raquel. The names of ZG's daughters are on the form that Zenaida filled out at Sawgrass, but these are not the names.

- Casey did not use the actual name Zenaida until after Caylee went missing. Casey used the name Zani.

What I would like to know is, would it be possible for Casey to have seen the filled out card in the manager's office while it was empty while ZG was being shown the apartment?

She simply could have seen the name and thought, hey, that's the name I'm going to use for my Zani the Nanny person.

We do know that Casey was trying to find an apartment for Tony during this time period so I don't think it's that much of a stretch.

I think I'll look at the cellphone pings to see if this possibility shows up.

As for Casey's lies, it amazes me, too. But we are talking about someone who convinced everyone that she was getting fat until her 7th month of pregnancy. This is someone who believes her own lies, IMO.

Casey told her brother she was "staking" places out which could be true, but not to look for Caylee...but another victim of theft. I don't think Amy was her first victim. I think it is possible while ZG was in the office (or she followed her to another location) that Casey may have accessed her vehicle looking for credit cards etc. I would like to know what ZG had in her car that day which contained any information.

June 16, 2008 rendition of what happened re: Cindy and George still has no "firm" facts as well as June 24, 2008 rendition of the happenings at the house re: gas cans etc., still has no "firm" facts and still a hole that needs to be filled in.

What facts about this case contradict or are bothersome to your theory about what happened to Caylee. I was just wondering if we all have the same bothersome details that cannot be explained in our theories. For instance........

One thing that always bothered me was that a ZFG did go to Sawgrass apts. Can't really explain this one away. I do not believe it was a coincidence but I cannot figure out how this fits in.

For the ZG thing, I believe that Casey saw her name on a list of appointments. She was in the lobby or something but she saw that name and then proceeded to look up a person on the internet to make a match to central florida area. She retrieved personal info from facebook / myspace or the like.

There isn't much that messes with my theory.

KC premeditated the murder of Caylee to get revenge on her over bearing always controlling mother who was closer to Caylee than she was. Obtaining names, vehicle descriptions - she saw ZG get in her car at the apts.

The only thing that didn't go well is that she had to move Caylee's body because the dogs were digging in the area in the back yard. She didn't plan for that or the smell that was left in the car after moving the child's body.

So, to cover up the smell of decomp. she 'planted' her car with it unlocked, all items in full view to stage a kidnapping. But that's the part that didn't pan out. She was planning to tell police she was removed from the car by force and ZG took her car & the child.

I believe that the prosecution will have a similar story at trial.

What facts about this case contradict or are bothersome to your theory about what happened to Caylee. I was just wondering if we all have the same bothersome details that cannot be explained in our theories. For instance........

One thing that always bothered me was that a ZFG did go to Sawgrass apts. Can't really explain this one away. I do not believe it was a coincidence but I cannot figure out how this fits in.

The forensic evidence ruins the theory that Caylee is still here with us. It discounts all of KC's unconcerned behavior.

The fact that bothers me is that Casey's car was at the Amscot at 7 a.m. on the 27th, but according to cell/pings she didn't leave TonE's until after 9 a.m. How did she do that unless she had another vehicle available at TonE's apt or got a ride?:confused:

Was the Amscot close enough for her to jog there from TonE's apartment?

patty g said:
31 days she had to get the story rehearsed. But it still doesn't clear up ZG at Sawgrass to fit in the story!

I can't understand why after 31 days Casey didn't come up with a good story and an airtight alibi.
Why wait so long and then give a ridiculous scenario? The fact that she admitted to the lies and then continues to tell them just doesn't gel with any theory.

I can't understand why after 31 days Casey didn't come up with a good story and an airtight alibi.
Why wait so long and then give a ridiculous scenario?
Because she's not nearly as intelligent as she thinks she is.:rolleyes:

That's exactly what bothers me too.

I can see how KC might have gotten ZG's information from the visitor sheet in Sawgrass. I believe that only CA and JG stated that they heard KC mention Zani by name (true?) They could have been mistaken or lying - after all, Zani and Nanny are very similar sounding. What I can't fit into the scenario is the computer search for ZG back in October 2007 on the A's home computer. I don't believe she was planning this at all. So, I can't explain the computer search and then, months later, the Zani/Sawgrass connection.

Bolding by me...The way I saw it when I read the docs (not that I'm any kind of computer expert mind you) is that the folder (or file) containing the internet history was created in October 07, but those get constantly re-written as you surf the net and create new history. So it did not mean that she looked up ZG in 10/07, that's only when the file was originally made. Wasn't there also a more current date, like 7/16 also a part of it showing when it was last modified, thus when she did the search? Hope I'm making any sense lol... I'm gonna go re-look at those docs myself to clear this up......

The fact that bothers me is that Casey's car was at the Amscot at 7 a.m. on the 27th, but according to cell/pings she didn't leave TonE's until after 9 a.m. How did she do that unless she had another vehicle available at TonE's apt or got a ride?:confused:

The earliest search for ZFG on the computer taken from the Anthony home (HP Pavillion) according to the forensics report was dated October 2007, this indicated to me that the Zannny the Nanny story was already in play by then.

Do you have a link to support the October 2007 computer searches? I haven't seen forensics on the searches. I'd like to see exactly when the chloroform search was made as well. From what I know, there was a ZFG search conducted on July 16th by someone in the A home, which was after the name was brought up to LE.

TIA!

Ok, I just re-checked the docs, and yes, those files were "Archive Files" and so they were created much earlier but constantly re-written. So the search was NOT done in 10/07, the search for ZG on the net on her computer was ONLY on 7/16/08. It specifically states that on pg. 3 of the Computer Forensics report also. So that makes the scenario much less complicated IMO

Was the Amscot close enough for her to jog there from TonE's apartment?

It's about a mile and a half away. Unless she is used to jogging, I can't see her doing that in the muggy heat. If she did though, she would have been a dripping and dehydrated mess by the time she got to Amcsot.

Bolding by me...The way I saw it when I read the docs (not that I'm any kind of computer expert mind you) is that the folder (or file) containing the internet history was created in October 07, but those get constantly re-written as you surf the net and create new history. So it did not mean that she looked up ZG in 10/07, that's only when the file was originally made. Wasn't there also a more current date, like 7/16 also a part of it showing when it was last modified, thus when she did the search? Hope I'm making any sense lol... I'm gonna go re-look at those docs myself to clear this up......

You do make sense. The search on 7/16 (after Casey was arrested) was perhaps done by someone in the Anthony family.

I don't believe I've read anything to indicate that KC knew ZG's cell number. The real ZG's or the made-up one...In fact, there is no record of ZG's phone numbers, email or any communications with her on either KC's phone or computer.

Also, KC did not recognize the picture of the real ZFG

nnglas
user_offline.gif

What Facts Ruin Your Theory?
What facts about this case contradict or are bothersome to your theory about what happened to Caylee. I was just wondering if we all have the same bothersome details that cannot be explained in our theories.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back