What Got/Keeps You Involved in Caylee's Case?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe we have a thread that deals with WHY so many of us have such STRONG feelings one way or the other about this case and the players therein. I wonder what it is about THIS case, or THESE people that fill us with such anger/rage/hatred.

For instance, I detest the entire A family, but the fact is, I probably dislike ICA the least. Go figure, right? I believe I dislike the parents the most because I don't believe she was born a monster, and let's leave it at that.

I have, however, seen many posters who detest ICA with a purple passion, and I wonder what brings out such strong feelings in them.

Anyone want to give it a try?

It's the lies knowing the baby is dead as you leave her to decompose in the trunk for a couple of days and then just throw her among the trash in the woods.

But wait.

Casey could have placed her in a nice clean area in the woods but the waters from the hurricane could have floated her among trash and it all collected in that area once the water receded.

Either way, she still threw the baby out like trash.

I don't believe we have a thread that deals with WHY so many of us have such STRONG feelings one way or the other about this case and the players therein. I wonder what it is about THIS case, or THESE people that fill us with such anger/rage/hatred.

For instance, I detest the entire A family, but the fact is, I probably dislike ICA the least. Go figure, right? I believe I dislike the parents the most because I don't believe she was born a monster, and let's leave it at that.

I have, however, seen many posters who detest ICA with a purple passion, and I wonder what brings out such strong feelings in them.

I grew up with a mom similar to CA... only I was never the "princess"
I can identify with ICA. I was an only child with a dad that worked all the time and was not aware of what went on when he was not home.

For instance... She almost didn't come to my wedding because my husband was adopted. She thought everyone that was adopted were sub-human and destined for mental illness. ~ go figure!
She also told me if abortions were legal back in the day I'd never have been born.
When I got pregnant 6 months after having my first baby her response was "well you're gonna get rid of it right"? (5 months of bedrest for my guy! worth everyday!)
so I don't like CA much either. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt ... that didn't lastr long!!!
however my mom would never lie for me! she'd have thrown me to the wolves had I been charged with ANYTHING!!!

i think for me it's the 31 days and her behaviour. Even if it was an accident, how can you go rent a movie and hang out with your boyfriend as though nothing happened. It's psychotic

I for one do not have any "anger/rage/hatred" for anyone in this case. Nor have I seen "anger/rage/hatred" in this forum. I believe that would violate TOS. IMO.

I grew up with a mom similar to CA... only I was never the "princess"
I can identify with ICA. I was an only child with a dad that worked all the time and was not aware of what went on when he was not home.

For instance... She almost didn't come to my wedding because my husband was adopted. She thought everyone that was adopted were sub-human and destined for mental illness. ~ go figure!
She also told me if abortions were legal back in the day I'd never have been born.
When I got pregnant 6 months after having my first baby her response was "well you're gonna get rid of it right"? (5 months of bedrest for my guy! worth everyday!)
so I don't like CA much either. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt ... that didn't lastr long!!!
however my mom would never lie for me! she'd have thrown me to the wolves had I been charged with ANYTHING!!!

I can relate to that, my mother was no prize either and tried to take over my first born. I hate the lying, the covering up, done by both of the parents.

My opinion only

i think for me it's the 31 days and her behaviour. Even if it was an accident, how can you go rent a movie and hang out with your boyfriend as though nothing happened. It's psychotic

ITA, IF it happened that way - I haven't made up my mind yet.

I for one do not have any "anger/rage/hatred" for anyone in this case. Nor have I seen "anger/rage/hatred" in this forum. I believe that would violate TOS. IMO.

I freely admit I detest the Anthonys. I don't believe it's against TOS unless I call them names or some such. I could be wrong, so if I disappear. . .:seeya:

People have strong feelings toward other people who hurt children. IMHO.

I freely admit I detest the Anthonys. I don't believe it's against TOS unless I call them names or some such. I could be wrong, so if I disappear. . .:seeya:

Ok, where's the anger/ hate/ rage .I agree that strong feelings are part of this case.

I believe she murdered her baby and planned it but I actually feel nothing for her x a

I find her behaviour throughout the thirty one days to be incredible and the fact that no one could see the seams coming apart unbelievable.

The strain she was under must have been unbearable or was it? The psychology of Ms Anthony fascinates me...

I don't have rage or unbridled anger, however I strongly detest ICA. If in fact the drowning is true, she caused 1,000s of people to spend countless hours and dollars searching for Caylee. The state/the people have to pay for this trial. The worst is what she allowed her attorneys to do to her own family and innocent people like Zenaida G, Roy K and even Jesse G. She has caused her entire family unbearable agony especially her father.

Those parents have tried to stick up for her, even George who knew she did it.

Finally whatever she did to that baby, it was horrible. Putting her in a trash bag and dumping her in a swamp is sick.

I wonder if it is her cold demeanor that angers people so much. Or was it her cavalier partying, stealing from her friends and grandparents?

I could go on and on.....

Caylee represents all the little ones that lose their lives thru the actions of their parent/parents. This trial is a vehicle to stand up and say, "we have had enough".
And believe me I have had enough!

Her behavior after Caylee died and the jailhouse tapes do it for me. No matter how her child died...those pictures of her with that huge and IMHO very genuine smile on her face say it all. Not one of her friends said she even appeared distracted, let alone the least bit sad. Tony said she was exactly the same on June 16th and 17th as she always was. You can talk about compartmentalizing and how people handle grief differently all you want...it does not explain her actions when she knew her beautiful little girl was dead.

Her jailhouse tapes??? Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me. They are sickening and I hope I never have to hear them again when this is over.

I don't hate ICA. I don't believe she was born a monster either. I also don't believe her parents made her the way she is. There actually is no proof of that. She's her own person and made her own decisions. I could go into parents I knew who were very bad people and the kids grew up and turned out just fine but I won't. I even had a terrible dad and yet I turned out ok.

I dislike the fact that she led a double life, let her daughter die on her watch and did nothing about it IF which I very highly doubt was an accident. Went on with her life as if nothing happened. I only dislike her parents for believing and hanging onto every word she said. For being so passive about everything.

I detest ICA because she killed Caylee I understand she came from a lying dysfunctional family that caused her issues and don't care very much for Cindy at least George stepped up to the plate and stood up for Caylee but I think he lied about the duct tape and River Cruz Lee is strange too ...Cindy and George raised two stange children due to their dysfunction

I don't have rage or unbridled anger, however I strongly detest ICA. If in fact the drowning is true, she caused 1,000s of people to spend countless hours and dollars searching for Caylee. The state/the people have to pay for this trial. The worst is what she allowed her attorneys to do to her own family and innocent people like Zenaida G, Roy K and even Jesse G. She has caused her entire family unbearable agony especially her father.

Those parents have tried to stick up for her, even George who knew she did it.

Finally whatever she did to that baby, it was horrible. Putting her in a trash bag and dumping her in a swamp is sick.

I wonder if it is her cold demeanor that angers people so much. Or was it her cavalier partying, stealing from her friends and grandparents?

I could go on and on.....

BBM I agree that's a possibility. Now, why don't you put some of the blame on him? I mean this in a curious way.

Having given every benefit of the doubt to Casey, on 6/22 I reached a moment where Casey's guilt of premeditated murder became crystal clear to me. I felt deep sadness and anger.I didn't want to believe. I didn't want to envision this murder of that darling little girl at the hands of her mother.
All Casey had to do was hand Caylee to Cindy and walk out. Instead she murdered her. It is my belief because of the multiple computer searches that Caylee was not the only intended victim. But,in the end, it was easier to kill just little vulnerable and trusting Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back