What Got/Keeps You Involved in Caylee's Case?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The biggest thing that hooked me for good was the jailhouse visit video where I sense that CA realizes that she can't get any new information from KC.

...CA gingerly asks KC questions.

George tells KC she is like the CEO of a company (or whatever the h*ll he said)

KC gets hacked off (BECAUSE her mother is asking for help finding Caylee)
(and it's "the first time she has been really angry")---(whaaaa???)

CA hands the phone to GA. CA "gets it" (that KC won't help!) It looks like the very moment frozen in time forever where CA really understands that Caylee won't be coming home. CA's painful realization comes out of the monitor and stabs ME in the heart..and I don't even know any of these people!

You don't have to be a psychology major to see the level of pathology in that family during that single video. KC is heartless even while her Mom, Caylee's Cee-Cee is writhing in grief. What does KC do as her Mom is crying in the very beginning? she laughs. She asks about their shirts. She wants to talk about food. She is the master of "deflection". Why are these people like this? What has made them so willing to live with so many lies?
KC has no heart at all and I want to know why. What happened to KC that she became this kind of a monster? KC didn't begin life as a monster. She was once a baby just like Caylee. What happened ?

me = hooked ever since "experiencing" the jailhouse video

I agree with all the posters here who have spouses that don't get it!

One day when I was deep in Websleuths mode a text message came in and my husband looked at the phone and said straight faced; "It's Casey Anthony, she says to get your own life..." :snooty: Of course I got even more annoyed with him when I couldn't keep from smiling/laughing. :slap:

I thought it ironic. He didn't know how much Casey text messaged or that she said people who follow the case had no lives.

CAYLEE KEEPS ME COMING BACK.
how dare someone hurt that precious little baby.
she is my sunshine................

I had a stillborn baby in 2007 and ever since I have been drawn to news reports of children being hurt, abused or killed. I often get angry wondering why my son, who would have been loved and cherished, couldn't live but these babies survive birth to be abused and murdered. That is what drew me to the case, little Caylee and justice for her is what keeps me here.

I had a stillborn baby in 2007 and ever since I have been drawn to news reports of children being hurt, abused or killed. I often get angry wondering why my son, who would have been loved and cherished, couldn't live but these babies survive birth to be abused and murdered. That is what drew me to the case, little Caylee and justice for her is what keeps me here.

Hugs to you Misfit ...I understand your grief and wish you much comfort, from one Mother of an Angel to Another :(

I used to live in Central Florida,I still have family there and I stay up with current news from there. I met one of Caseys cousins and we were talking about Casey and the family. This was right after the investgation started. Even the family was trying to fiqure out what happened.So after posting and reading on topix I found websleuths. I pretty much read here I don't post to often.All these cases are so sad and strange I am always trying to make sense of this crazy world.

I used to be up early in the morning and watch Fox News before going to work. After being casually interested in a couple of spots on KC, I happened to watch M. Kelly interview CA one morning and was so taken aback by her rudeness and beligerence toward Megyn that I became very intrigued by the case and started googling KC and Caylee. Somehow I ended up at WS and have been a loyal visitor here not only for this case, but other cases. What keeps me here? Justice for Caylee - I hope we can all celebrate that soon!

Hmm...that is a good question -- what drew me in to this murder case. I think it was the Nancy Grace show on Headline News that originally got me interested in this case. She would cover this case day after day and show pictures and videos of Caylee and the media clips of GA and CA and it snowballed from there. And I think that the Florida sunshine laws probably also had something to do with it too since everything having to do with discovery got released to the public. Add to that all the televised hearings, the jailhouse phone calls and visits, the internet coverage, and Websleuths (I was a lurker for a long time before I posted originally) and that's what got me hooked.

I used to watch the O.J. murder trial on tv all the time and discuss the O.J. case with others back in the Compuserve days so it's not that following a murder case is new to me.

I want to see justice for this beautiful little girl.
I want to see the look on KC's face when she is found guilty.
I want to hear deafing silence from CA. and GA..:praying:

Good ones that I also want to see - thanks for posting this. And if I might add one more to your awesome list, I can't wait to see and hear the defense team (especially JB and AL) when the word 'guilty' is said.

I'm not following this case daily. I'm disgusted by this case daily. The defendant disgusts me. Her attorneys and family revolt me. The legal system is a farce. I just thank god I'm not a tax payer footing the bill for this circus.
As a Canadian, I'm also not visiting Florida either until Caylee gets justice and would request all my fellow countrymates do the same.
Florida tourism minus the yearly migration from Canada = 10000++ empty hotel rooms, restaurant seats and millions to the Florida economy. What does boycotting do? I don't know but money talks and Canadians spend alot of it in Florida.

I'm back posting on this thread because it caught my eye. Casey has received enough attention and isn't getting mine anymore. Still luv ya'll though. I'll be banned if I put this rage inside me into words and to avoid that, I avoid this. :banghead:

I've never heard that one before, what does it mean?

Vegans believe in compassionate living, it is the purest form of vegetarianism.
I believe that like small children, animals have no voice and should be protected by us yet they are subjected to abuse, neglect, exploitation and terrible, agonizing deaths every day.
A few examples of things vegans do not purchase: meat, seafood, dairy, wool, down, leather or other animal ingredients in products (if you looked up some of the words you can't pronounce, you would be surprised what they are putting in the things we buy).
It is better for your health, the environment and for the health of the animals.

It is also my opinion that the next step down from murdering and torturing defenseless, gentle creatures is moving on to humans because we are slowly killing the beautiful attribute of empathy we uniquely possess as humans.

My makeup contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals. Same goes for my shampoos and such, I don't want to contribute to the destruction of other living things that feel pain and deserve to feel life just as I do.
I realized it was hypocritical to claim to be this peaceful person who cared about the environment, loved animals and loathed the idea of taking life while shoveling violence into my mouth breakfast, lunch and dinner without a second thought of the sacrifice and suffering that animal had gone through just for a few moments on the tongue.

Vegans believe in compassionate living, it is the purest form of vegetarianism.
I believe that like small children, animals have no voice and should be protected by us yet they are subjected to abuse, neglect, exploitation and terrible, agonizing deaths every day.
A few examples of things vegans do not purchase: meat, seafood, dairy, wool, down, leather or other animal ingredients in products (if you looked up some of the words you can't pronounce, you would be surprised what they are putting in the things we buy).
It is better for your health, the environment and for the health of the animals.

It is also my opinion that the next step down from murdering and torturing defenseless, gentle creatures is moving on to humans because we are slowly killing the beautiful attribute of empathy we uniquely possess as humans.

My makeup contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals. Same goes for my shampoos and such, I don't want to contribute to the destruction of other living things that feel pain and deserve to feel life just as I do.
I realized it was hypocritical to claim to be this peaceful person who cared about the environment, loved animals and loathed the idea of taking life while shoveling violence into my mouth breakfast, lunch and dinner without a second thought of the sacrifice and suffering that animal had gone through just for a few moments on the tongue.

Kudos eidetic!!!

Caylee drew me in. Caylee and a 'mothers' refusal to help find her own child. It still stuns me.

But I must say, the regular posters on this forum are what keeps me 'in'. After almost 2 years, life gets busy, other cases grab my interest...but I can always come here and catch up.

Posting is great. Reading posts is even better, imo. I'm not sure we sometimes fully realize how these posts can really make a difference.

When this case first broke, it was on our local news here in North Texas. That precious picture of Caylee on the couch. I could not believe a mother would not report her child missing for 31 days. I had to know why. I found WS, now I am hooked to say the least.

Justice for Caylee....YOU BET!

:hug:

Reading back to post#1 in Caylee's case, 7/17/2008 @ 10AM and reflecting on it tonight.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67513"]Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

A beautiful two and a half year old angel whose very own mother did not report that she was missing, and after 31 days her grandparents finally forced the issue..........after that I was hooked because it became clear almost immediately that if the rest of us did not stand up for "Justice For Caylee" nobody would. Most certainly not even her very own mom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back