What happened last Wed.?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you think the two DNA sources they were speaking of was the car and the dumpster? Just thinking about that since LP mentioned the dumpster playing a big part in this....

I think that LP. said alot in his statement last night....and considering there is so much that we really don't know....I wondered this myself.

LE is holding a lot of good info close to the vest. They are only releasing some things and it seems like its related to what the public already knows, such as the stains in the car, etc. I think maybe they have some other DNA type evidence that they are withholding....just a guess.
I wonder, though, why they haven't used all this to arrest Casey for murder? Is it because there is another person being implicated as an accessory? Is it because they are holding out hope to find the remains?

George has been out of the spotlight with reporters since about last Wednesday,doing gardening and yelling at people who dare to step on his property

LE is holding a lot of good info close to the vest. They are only releasing some things and it seems like its related to what the public already knows, such as the stains in the car, etc. I think maybe they have some other DNA type evidence that they are withholding....just a guess.
I wonder, though, why they haven't used all this to arrest Casey for murder? Is it because there is another person being implicated as an accessory? Is it because they are holding out hope to find the remains?

I think it was worth a try to see if she would tell where the body is first, without revealing they have enough to charge her with murder anyway. They told enough to be an incentive.

That someone else was involved in murdering Caylee Anthony.

I don't know about being involved in the actual deed itself, but the cover up afterwards. It. to me at least is looking more and more like George helped her, and LE. are very much aware of this. IMO

I think with all the pressures in that Anthony house, somethings gotta give soon. Its almost explosive by now.
(and yes, I miss Gen. Discussion too.....this going from thread to thread is so tiring!)

Sounds like it to me. And wasn't George noticeably out of the picture, so to speak, last week? I remember several people kept posting asking where he was and such.

George has been noticeably out of the limelight lately. I thought he wised up and realized his outbursts etc. did not look favorable in the public eye. Perhaps he knows something big is coming down the road.

That someone else was involved in murdering Caylee Anthony.

It will be earth shattering if now that evidence shows death that Casey would indeed expose and put blame on her accomplice. I know that she could not have done this all alone, that when that baby was killed she tried calling several people and one of those people came to help her and that person will be exposed and Casey will play the innocent.

I think they have proof George helped her cover this up.

I don't know about being involved in the actual deed itself, but the cover up afterwards. It. to me at least is looking more and more like George helped her, and LE. are very much aware of this. IMO

If George helped Casey after the fact (and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised by that), then Cindy knows all about it too. Why don't they just give up this act and admit that Caylee is gone....

Do you think the two DNA sources they were speaking of was the car and the dumpster? Just thinking about that since LP mentioned the dumpster playing a big part in this....

Until I read your post, from the phone conversation with that girl on MySpace, I was under the impression LP was talking about the 'air' and the 'dna' both from the car. BUT, I didn't know about the dumpster until last night. I still didn't put it together until your post.

You may be right. He may be talking about the 'air' from the car and then the 'dumpster' dna. Either way, the 'air' of a dead body and Caylee's dna either in the trunk (which would most likely be hair from a dead Caylee) OR Caylee's dna in the dumpster, would be dam#ing evidence.

Whichever one it is, LP was using that, TWO SOURCES of evidence of Caylee being deceased, that he made his decision to pull out. That is what I understood from his phone conversation with that girl.

It seems he revealed different type of 'evidence' but yet the SAME sort of 'evidence,' in both his conversation with that girl on MySpace and NG last night.

JMHO
fran

Until I read your post, from the phone conversation with that girl on MySpace, I was under the impression LP was talking about the 'air' and the 'dna' both from the car. BUT, I didn't know about the dumpster until last night. I still didn't put it together until your post.

You may be right. He may be talking about the 'air' from the car and then the 'dumpster' dna. Either way, the 'air' of a dead body and Caylee's dna either in the trunk (which would most likely be hair from a dead Caylee) OR Caylee's dna in the dumpster, would be dam#ing evidence.

Whichever one it is, LP was using that, TWO SOURCES of evidence of Caylee being deceased, that he made his decision to pull out. That is what I understood from his phone conversation with that girl.

It seems he revealed different type of 'evidence' but yet the SAME sort of 'evidence,' in both his conversation with that girl on MySpace and NG last night.

JMHO
fran

fran, I think this would be a major piece of news. If there are two areas of DNA evidence--both the car and dumpster. However, why would LE not be searching the landfill where that dumpster was emptied? Unless they feel it would be a futile search and there would not be much hope of finding significant remains.....so sad.

fran, I think this would be a major piece of news. If there are two areas of DNA evidence--both the car and dumpster. However, why would LE not be searching the landfill where that dumpster was emptied? Unless they feel it would be a futile search and there would not be much hope of finding significant remains.....so sad.

That is my biggest fear....if that baby is never found...

This morning on local news LP was mentioned. All they said is he is home (I live just south of Sacramento) and that he has important info that he got talking to Casey that he will pass on to LE by the end of this week. End of the week??
I like the man, I support what he has done, but man that is confusing. If he has info why would he need to wait to pass it on?

This morning on local news LP was mentioned. All they said is he is home (I live just south of Sacramento) and that he has important info that he got talking to Casey that he will pass on to LE by the end of this week. End of the week??
I like the man, I support what he has done, but man that is confusing. If he has info why would he need to wait to pass it on?

I was wondering if who ever he had staying in the house with Casey overheard something.............but why wait? :eek:

He better tell what he knows or they may get him for withholding information.....
This case is absolutely crazy.....
It seems like everyone involved is a media hound!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial
Back