What happened last Wed.?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder, though, why they haven't used all this to arrest Casey for murder? Is it because there is another person being implicated as an accessory? Is it because they are holding out hope to find the remains?

Because the D.A. may have to go to trial within 180 days of arrest on the murder charges.

And, like the Simpson case, the Defense here will cast doubt on every piece of evidence, every timeline etc.
So the D.A. is taking the time to make the case air-tight to hold off the onslaught of crap that Baez is going to try, in order to establish a doubt in one jurors mind.

Because the D.A. may have to go to trial within 180 days of arrest on the murder charges.

And, like the Simpson case, the Defense here will cast doubt on every piece of evidence, every timeline etc.
So the D.A. is taking the time to make the case air-tight to hold off the onslaught of crap that Baez is going to try, in order to establish a doubt in one jurors mind.

Good point....and since Casey is already in jail, they have her where they want her anyway.....

fran, I think this would be a major piece of news. If there are two areas of DNA evidence--both the car and dumpster. However, why would LE not be searching the landfill where that dumpster was emptied? Unless they feel it would be a futile search and there would not be much hope of finding significant remains.....so sad.

Do we know IF LE is checking the landfill or not?

FWIW, IF LE were checking the landfill, they wouldn't ask TES to do that because, IIRC, they don't look in landfills that I've heard of. At least in the Holloway case, it was the family and friends that checked the landfill while TES was searching the island.

It would be and IMHO, IS a major piece of news that is being over looked. TWO separate areas of forensics that points to Caylee no longer being alive. That is in part why LP made that statement yesterday that the GPs are 'in denial.'

JMHO
fran

Yes, the dna news broke, but really that was not unecpected. Why no mention of George in his statement? I am just thinking it has to be more than this to be so "world shaking"....LP. almost said that like it was soooo bad it would be unbelieveable...hope I'm making sense,,,:waitasec: It's early yet. :crazy:

I am thinking the reason George's name was left out is because BH Padilla just got confused with names. BH Padilla sometimes calls Casey "Stacy" so I didn't take what he said as anything but he used Lee instead of George.

LP better give that up and fast, this case does not need anymore secrets.

I am thinking the reason George's name was left out is because BH Padilla just got confused with names. BH Padilla sometimes calls Casey "Stacy" so I didn't take what he said as anything but he used Lee instead of George.

True Patty, good point.

Do we know IF LE is checking the landfill or not?

FWIW, IF LE were checking the landfill, they wouldn't ask TES to do that because, IIRC, they don't look in landfills that I've heard of. At least in the Holloway case, it was the family and friends that checked the landfill while TES was searching the island.

It would be and IMHO, IS a major piece of news that is being over looked. TWO separate areas of forensics that points to Caylee no longer being alive. That is in part why LP made that statement yesterday that the GPs are 'in denial.'

JMHO
fran

I think if LE was searching the landfill, then the media would be all over that. Of course, I could be wrong.....
Still, I think they have something --either dumpster evidence or some other type --that they have not revealed.

the hair showed drugs

mooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mmmmm, Very interesting, and quite believable, IMO

BTW Robotdog, do you ever feel like we are in a baaaaad episode of MTV's show 'Punk'd' :waitasec::waitasec:

BTW Robotdog, do you ever feel like we are in a baaaaad episode of MTV's show 'Punk'd' :waitasec::waitasec:

We are following the yellow brick road thru bizzarro world. :bang:

If George helped Casey after the fact (and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised by that), then Cindy knows all about it too. Why don't they just give up this act and admit that Caylee is gone....

Hmmmmm....perhaps this could explain the strange comment by Cindy that she didn't want to "lose" her husband. Although I certainly believe there are plenty of other reasons she could. This has got to be taking it's toll. And I haven't seen George out there making the absurd accusations Cindy is.

No matter what kind of nutcases these people are, I don't believe that they had anything to do with the actual deed. However, I do believe that when they found the car, they figured that KC had done something and I doubt that Caylee being gone was the last thing they would have thought (Just look at how still in denial they are) and so they figured something may have happened with one of their friends and she helped dispose of the body of something and and took to trying to clean everything up so their daughter wouldn't get in trouble. She's a nurse and he was LE so both of them know what that smell was.

Once Cindy found out that Caylee was missing, she freaked out and deep down already knew and this all left them in a situation where they may have covered up ever finding their Caylee. Then Cindy went into crazy nuts overdrive with the thought of losing them both and people looking at her as someone who raised a murderer and George knew better than to clean all that up. I believe somewhere in the 400 pages I read that George cooperated by taking them around to the spots he found suspicious and there was another time that he met them in the front yard and told them he thought something had happened and KC was hiding something.

Deep down, they all know the truth and now it is everyone cover their own butt time because now they are accessories after the fact. I have said from the start George knew better than to clean that car. This isn't the 70's. We have all seen CSI and you know you don't touch anything that could be a crime scene. Especially when you are ex LE.

well, yes we are in bad episode of something, totally agree with you

i have never seen punk'd - i threw my television out the front door a couple years ago..when i saw something on Court tv... that made me angry

best thing i ever did.....

:laugh:

I don't know about being involved in the actual deed itself, but the cover up afterwards. It. to me at least is looking more and more like George helped her, and LE. are very much aware of this. IMO

I'm with you on this... Casey killed Caylee...George helped with the cover-up...and Cindy is either aware of it or helped as well... Hmmmmmm........

We are following the yellow brick road thru bizzarro world. :bang:

That would actually be great because it would mean that this story will have a happy ending!:woohoo:

I don't think George is involved. Mainly because he loved that baby. I do think LE informed The A's of some DNA evidence in a dumpster. LP spoke of a dumpster about 1.25 miles from AL's apt. This was something none of us had heard of before. I bet the A's were informed of it but forgot to mention it to media because it was not exculpatory. Their denial is so extreme, and probably based in things that JB has told them. He is doing them a disservice to cloud their minds like they are potential jurors.
I have never thought the Amscot dumpster is involved. She ran out of gas there. It is a busy intersection across from a Wal Mart. I think the deed had been done ten days before she ran out of gas.

I reckon Lee is awful quiet lately.

Also last Wednesday...
http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Investigators from the sheriff's office and the FBI met with Casey Anthony on Wednesday afternoon at her attorney's office. Cindy Anthony was also there. Casey only met with investigators for about 10 minutes and said nothing when she departed. Cindy Anthony left later in the afternoon, followed by the investigators. An investigator went to the Anthony's home but only stayed for a few minutes.

well, yes we are in bad episode of something, totally agree with you

i have never seen punk'd - i threw my television out the front door a couple years ago..when i saw something on Court tv... that made me angry

best thing i ever did.....

:laugh:

Ha ha, robotdog, bet your neighbors loved that! IMO, joining this forum, was the best thing you ever did :blowkiss:

I'm with you on this... Casey killed Caylee...George helped with the cover-up...and Cindy is either aware of it or helped as well... Hmmmmmm........

Maybe that is one of the reasons Casey didn't accept the immunity deal, b/c Jose is going to try to blame this on George???

When I first heard the 911 calls, I thought Cindy's hysterics were quite believable--and now I know she is hysterical all the time, so there was no need to fake it for the 911 call. But in the call, she made a stunning admission.....to the side she tells Casey, "I've given you a month to find her already..." (not exact quote but something to that effect). Hmmmm...so Cindy knew that Caylee had been missing for a month? She says it right there on the call....go listen. She knew Caylee had been gone and yet no one in that family reported it.
Therefore, I think that Cindy and George are involved to some extent, perhaps in the cover-up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial
Back