What happened last Wed.?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Leonard has been doing his homework. Good work sir! Sounds like she wants to be an old famous killer just like John Lennon's killer claimed to be possessed by The Catcher and The Rye. Perhaps he is on to something here

oops....I think the most important thing here is that LP thinks Casey told Cindy and Lee what really happened last Wed. I think he may know this because of the people he had inside the house...if this is true, it could blow this wide open.
Interesting that LP got the impression casey told them the truth after the evidence came in and then they put up a front of believing the child is still alive....my theory is that Casey told them another lie after that evidence came in. I believe she told them a story about these "bad" people Cindy was talking about last night on NG taking her child and maybe she told them these people had killed someone else and put them in her trunk.That lie would justify to them the decomp in trunk and also make it look like someone elses fault. At the same time that's what the Anthonys want to hear, Caylee is not dead it was someone else in the trunk. A day or two later that's exactly what George said in the fit in the yard with umbrella guy "not Cayless body in that trunk". What would make LP think that Casey actually told a truth last wednesday rather than another lie? As for Lee, I believe he is working 24/7 searching internet, calling, investigating, as he believes Caylee is still alive also. Please tell me what you think of this theory.

Personally, I think when faced with the evidence that Caylee was dead, Casey spun another story to fit what was found...one that she knew would be more believable. Let's face it, Casey has had quite a bit of time to think about a more believable story - especially since she knows what happened and would know what could be found as "evidence" where we do not.

I'm thinking the dumpster they are referring to might the one at Johnson's Tow? There was a thread where someone spent quite a bit of time putting together locations on a map...I wish I still had it so I could see where the tow dumpster is in relationship to Tony's apt. Does anyone remember where that map might be???

I have a liar child. Not to the extent that Casey is (that I know of) but I do know how ridiculous and dramatic things can get in a hurry. I really believe that when Cindy called 911 she thought that Casey was going to produce Caylee.

For example; he wasn't allowed to go to another child's house after school without asking first so I could verify there was a parent home. He would routinely break this rule. What he would forget is that he rode his bike over there and walked home. So knowing full well what he'd done, I'd ask him about his bike and instead of saying he left it somewhere that he wasn't supposed to be in the first place there was a time he said it must have gotten stolen. I then called the police to report it. When they got there he admitted the real story. He was still young and got a heck of a lecture from the police and he never tried that particular trick again.

But...what I can picture happening from my own experience is Cindy thinking that Casey was playing a power game with her and threatened to call the police and then went as far as to call the police....fully expecting that when it got to that point that Casey would own up to where Caylee was at and everything would be back to status quo dysfunctional around there. I've just been through the drama that it takes to get the "truth" out of a liar and I can totally see that happening. Now it's too late to take it back and mom has major guilt.

I'm not sure she ever really meant to turn her in. I think it was a big pi$$ing match and mom got more than she bargained for...

jmo

I think you are right. At least as far as the first 911 call. Cindy was using it to preasure Casey to hand over Caylee. She thought Casey was just playing spiteful games to hurt Cindy and George because they failed to back her over the stolen money from Casey's grandparents.

By the second and third calls however Cindy was definately shaken and panicing. She realized at that point that Caylee was gone.

Personally, I think when faced with the evidence that Caylee was dead, Casey spun another story to fit what was found...one that she knew would be more believable. Let's face it, Casey has had quite a bit of time to think about a more believable story - especially since she knows what happened and would know what could be found as "evidence" where we do not.

I'm thinking the dumpster they are referring to might the one at Johnson's Tow? There was a thread where someone spent quite a bit of time putting together locations on a map...I wish I still had it so I could see where the tow dumpster is in relationship to Tony's apt. Does anyone remember where that map might be???

I think I saw it on the NG 9/2 thread or the dumpster thread. It has to be one of these, bc that is where I was reading last night.

LP says that he believes Casey told Cindy and Lee what really happened last Wed....I think he could know this because he had people in the house.

I'm thinking that's the info LP has gotten that he says he'll share with LE.

Interesting that LP got the impression casey told them the truth after the evidence came in and then they put up a front of believing the child is still alive....my theory is that Casey told them another lie after that evidence came in. I believe she told them a story about these "bad" people Cindy was talking about last night on NG taking her child and maybe she told them these people had killed someone else and put them in her trunk.That lie would justify to them the decomp in trunk and also make it look like someone elses fault. At the same time that's what the Anthonys want to hear, Caylee is not dead it was someone else in the trunk. A day or two later that's exactly what George said in the fit in the yard with umbrella guy "not Cayless body in that trunk". What would make LP think that Casey actually told a truth last wednesday rather than another lie? As for Lee, I believe he is working 24/7 searching internet, calling, investigating, as he believes Caylee is still alive also. Please tell me what you think of this theory.

I guess anything is possible. But for me it is getting harder everyday to see any way that George, Cindy and possibly Lee. does not know the truth and that they are helping cover it up. I think it's gone past "wanting to believe". This family is a mess sure, but they functioned in the real world untill this point, they know right from wrong, truth from fiction.

I was thinking the same thing.

I haven't read all the replies but maybe this explains why we haven't seen much of GA & LA and why no one has been to visit CA? (I haven't yet seen any news about her having visits from family, I could be incorrect)

When I first heard the 911 calls, I thought Cindy's hysterics were quite believable--and now I know she is hysterical all the time, so there was no need to fake it for the 911 call. But in the call, she made a stunning admission.....to the side she tells Casey, "I've given you a month to find her already..." (not exact quote but something to that effect). Hmmmm...so Cindy knew that Caylee had been missing for a month? She says it right there on the call....go listen. She knew Caylee had been gone and yet no one in that family reported it.
Therefore, I think that Cindy and George are involved to some extent, perhaps in the cover-up.

I also thought the very same thing!

I think you are right. At least as far as the first 911 call. Cindy was using it to preasure Casey to hand over Caylee. She thought Casey was just playing spiteful games to hurt Cindy and George because they failed to back her over the stolen money from Casey's grandparents.

By the second and third calls however Cindy was definately shaken and panicing. She realized at that point that Caylee was gone.

And I bet George wasn't thinking Cindy would call 911. IMO, that threw a kink in his plans.

I also thought the very same thing!
Add me to the club. This is why I am lacking sympathy for them as "grandparents".

Ever know someone with a dog they loved? Do you think they'd wait 5 weeks to start looking around if it went missing?

I can't begin to get my head around people who will comfortably wait 5 plus weeks to look for an innocent, tiny child.

I don't think George is involved. Mainly because he loved that baby. I do think LE informed The A's of some DNA evidence in a dumpster. LP spoke of a dumpster about 1.25 miles from AL's apt. This was something none of us had heard of before. I bet the A's were informed of it but forgot to mention it to media because it was not exculpatory. Their denial is so extreme, and probably based in things that JB has told them. He is doing them a disservice to cloud their minds like they are potential jurors.
I have never thought the Amscot dumpster is involved. She ran out of gas there. It is a busy intersection across from a Wal Mart. I think the deed had been done ten days before she ran out of gas.

I reckon Lee is awful quiet lately.

I dont think George knows anything. IN FACT, I think Cindy has even been keeping things from George regarding evidence and such. I think Cindy knows George is not as niave.
AS far as LP---I think he is sick of all the b.s and actually gives a about this little girl and is telling everyone what he knows! GO LP!

LP also said he believes Caylee fell from the balcony of AL's apartment.

Or choked on a Candy bar. I think the point LP was making is he feels it was an accident.

I dont think George knows anything. IN FACT, I think Cindy has even been keeping things from George regarding evidence and such. I think Cindy knows George is not as niave.
AS far as LP---I think he is sick of all the b.s and actually gives a about this little girl and is telling everyone what he knows! GO LP!

IMO, the problem with that is while Cindy seems genuinely distraught in the 911 call, her and George both were messing with the car long before 911 was called. We know the car was washed because it was too clean for having sat in a tow yard for weeks. Items from the car were washed, cleaned and moved.

ETA: then there is all of the gas can and the 24th stuff that I just don't buy.

What in the world could this be....:eek:

POSTED: 6:44 am EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 8:58 am EDT September 3, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A bounty hunter who helped Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, leave jail last month said the world will be shocked by new revelations in the upcoming weeks. :woohoo:

http://www.local6.com/news/17377554/detail.html

GA says he last saw CasA and Caylee leaving together with their backpacks.
That was supposedly the last time anyone from the family saw them. He remembered what they were wearing and what time it was exactly.(police training?)
The gas can thing and getting something out of CasA trunk seemed strange.
LA has stayed away and GA went back to work.
Trying to carry on with some kind of normal life while all this is going on and CinA is making the rounds on tv. Her nonsense is past ridiculous. Painting LE in a bad light is not a good idea. I get the impression there is no love lost between JB and LE.
From the things LP says he seems to have a decent relationship with GA.
Could be naming only the 3 family members was not an error.

Possibly Xanax A.K.A. Zanny??? That was one of the wildest theories I saw here - about Zanny being a "code" for Xanax, but I have gradually begun to think it could be a real possibility. Remember in the 400 pg. documents, Amy mentioned how Caylee always slept soooo soundly, and wouldn't wake up for anything? Hmmm. It would also explain why Casey didn't call 911 if/when she found Caylee unresponsive. If she OD'd Caylee on Xanax (or any drug for that matter) she wouldn't want to call 911 becuase they would find out. Something fishy is going on for sure. You might be 100% correct robotdog, good thinkin!

FYI- I just read a article this morning: LP said "zanny the nanny" is a fictional character from a children/teen novel. Interesting

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445
Back