What have you guys...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also....why wasn't she crying when she answered the door for the police? She would have had mascara running all over her face.

Someone mentioned that if she'd been up all night and accidently killed her daughter, she would have cried and ruined her makeup.

If finding that note and her daughter missing didn't cause her to shed tears...........what would?

sissi said:
Have ya looked..........? certainly wasn't meant to be an insult. If you think it is possible she was thrown into a tub by Patsy in a maniacal rage, that's your choice. I do not like being confrontational, it's not my style, sorry if it seemed that way. IMO they can't go forward with making a Ramsey responsible because a Ramsey didn't do it, they need to look at this case in a different light. This position is my opinion, this is a place to discuss our take on the case, correct?

Keenan ,who has all of the facts, backed Carnes in her decision!

I don't mean to be confrontational either. Sorry.

Keenan wouldn't know the facts if they slapped her upside the head. I have a personal history with that woman, and none of it was good. She wanted to let my SIL's molester off with probation, and no requirement of registering as a sex offender, because it would "ruin his life." Just what does she think it did to my then 13-year old SIL? She was also under pressure (a polite way of saying it) from Lin Wood. I'm not sure where the letter he wrote her is, but I am sure it is in the archive at A Candy Rose's. Very enlightening, shows who is really running the investigation, and it ain't Keenan.

SERIOUSLY???

I think Wecht's book is excellent for explaining the autopsy in lay terms but I thought Singular's book was one of the worst books I have ever read. It built up and up and up with a promise of some amazing revelation at the end ... but then it just fizzled out with no revelations. It was like he was in the middle of telling a story on the phone when someone walked it and he had to hang up.

Absolutely dreadful.

I did not think Singulair's book tied up any loose ends, but rather was an intriguing book that anyone following this case should read.

I don't think that any of the other books cover the pageant angle of the case as well as this one.

I think it's an intriguing theory that one of the parents knows more than the other.

wenchie said:
Also....why wasn't she crying when she answered the door for the police? She would have had mascara running all over her face.

Someone mentioned that if she'd been up all night and accidently killed her daughter, she would have cried and ruined her makeup.

If finding that note and her daughter missing didn't cause her to shed tears...........what would?

wenchie, I believe it was John who answered the door when Officer French arrived, not Patsy.

great_tezi said:
I don't mean to be confrontational either. Sorry.

Keenan wouldn't know the facts if they slapped her upside the head. I have a personal history with that woman, and none of it was good. She wanted to let my SIL's molester off with probation, and no requirement of registering as a sex offender, because it would "ruin his life." Just what does she think it did to my then 13-year old SIL? She was also under pressure (a polite way of saying it) from Lin Wood. I'm not sure where the letter he wrote her is, but I am sure it is in the archive at A Candy Rose's. Very enlightening, shows who is really running the investigation, and it ain't Keenan.
OMG! :eek: 30 lashes with a wet noodle...it's ACandyRose...no spaces. ;)

I agree Keenan is as worthless as DA as she was an assistant.
Her track record is pretty bad...

great_tezi said:
Yes, more times than you want to know. Have you looked at them closely? Please don't insult my intelligence by asking me if I have looked at the photos. Obviously you think that I am a newbie to this case....I am not. I have been studying this case since it happened. I have been posting on this forum for 5+ years, and over at FFJ for over two and a half. It happened very near where I used to live. It is very possible that she was hit either on purpose or on accident, and fell against the bathtub with her head. Thus, the fracture in her skull.

Just to let you know where I stand on one issue.....I don't take Judge Carnes' declaration as being anywhere near factual or correct. Judge Carnes did not have all the available and necessary facts in order to make her decision. But, hey, why let the facts deter her????
Great Tezi... WOW!!! You live near Boulder where this happened? AND you have even posted on this board for FIVE yrs??!!!!! Yep, no doubt about it. You Have to be right that the skull fracture happened by hitting her head on bathtub just like that rookie pathetic cop ST said. You know, the one that wrote the book and told the world he was ready to defend it and face the Ramseys in a court of law, took money from his supporters, settled the lawsuit even though he promised he would go to court..... Great Tezi you impress me to no ends!!!!!

jasmine said:
Great Tezi... WOW!!! You live near Boulder where this happened? AND you have even posted on this board for FIVE yrs??!!!!! Yep, no doubt about it. You Have to be right that the skull fracture happened by hitting her head on bathtub just like that rookie pathetic cop ST said. You know, the one that wrote the book and told the world he was ready to defend it and face the Ramseys in a court of law, took money from his supporters, settled the lawsuit even though he promised he would go to court..... Great Tezi you impress me to no ends!!!!!

Jamine, I didn't say that gave me the right to say anything. I'm not here to impress you or anyone else.

As for that cop, he wasn't a rookie. He was an experienced police officer, not an experienced homicide detective. Don't start slamming Steve Thomas. Know the facts before you say he settled the case, he didn't...The publisher took the Ramsey's up on their offer to settle, not Steve. He didn't take his supporters money for himself. It went to pay his lawyer. And if you have any doubt on WHO offered to settle the case, perhaps you should do some research.

Just so we have this straight, I'm not here to impress you or anyone. The injury on her head could have came from striking it on the bathtub or it could have came in any number of different ways.

Thank goodness the ignore option exists. I would hate for you to be under the assumption that I was trying to impress you. :boohoo:

Seeker said:
OMG! :eek: 30 lashes with a wet noodle...it's ACandyRose...no spaces. ;)

I agree Keenan is as worthless as DA as she was an assistant.
Her track record is pretty bad...

I knew that Seeker! I was checking to see if you were paying attention! LOL, did I impress you?

I stand corrected. John answered the door that morning. Patsy was sitting on the sofa crying without tears and peeking out between her fingers.

wenchie said:
I stand corrected. John answered the door that morning. Patsy was sitting on the sofa crying without tears and peeking out between her fingers.
Nope, you were right the first time. According to ST's hardback book, page 16, "French walked up a curving sidewalk lined with Christmas decorations and large candy canes, small lights glittering in the darkness, and was met at the front door by a distraught dark-haired woman in black pants and a red sweater. He noted that althought it was still before dawn, her hair was neatly done and her makeup was in place. They were joined at the door by a man in a long-sleeved blue-and-white-striped shirt and khaki slacks."

Seeker was just seeing if we were paying attention! LOL

Who was it who said that when they came in Patsy was on the couch boo-hooing and peeking out between her fingers? I believe it was a male LE officer, not Linda Arndt.

I've read tons of articles, etc. on this case, but I'm bad with names.

I know that Smit is full of b.s., though.

Rick French said that, after he searched the house that morning after he got there. I think he said she was giving him the "hairy eyeball."

Smit may have been a good detective at one point, but now he is just delusional. He allowed his personal feelings cloud his judgment. I can't believe that he is being allowed to consult on the case after everything he has said on television.

Ahhh, I misunderstood since I had just been reading John's 1997 interview. Sorry wenchie...

TT: What happened after Patsy called the police?

JR: Well, I think she called the Fernies and the Whites and just screamed at them to come over.

TT: OK. What happened after that?

JR: Ah, well, it wasn’t very long before the uniformed officer showed up. And I met him, I remember talking to him in the hallway, the front hallway. And I said our daughter’s missing and I remember him saying did she run away, and I said she was only six years old. And at one point, I don’t remember if I had the note in my hand or Patsy brought it, but I showed him the note. And then some other people started to arrive.

TT: OK. You talking about the front hallway, kind of there right there at the living room entrance?

JR: Uh-huh.

TT: Is that where you showed him the note also?

JR: That’s my recollection, yeah.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58
Back