What I saw/heard Thursday Frye Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting about Simms' little fuss, then increasing the font. Wonder what she is up to?!

IMO, she increased the font to try and prove that anyone could read what was there. She needed to increase the size of font in hopes of convincing JP.
:maddening:

During a recess when he was headed out of the room, she grabbed his arm and demanded it.

So now that CA has no ICA to control(ha ha) and no Caylee to control, GA is MIA. Now she wants to control someones facial expressions? Well honestly, she should be trying to control JB's smirks, they are way more frequent than anyone elses expressions.

IMO, she increased the font to try and prove that anyone could read what was there. She needed to increase the size of font in hopes of convincing JP.
:maddening:

The judge already told them if they wanted privacy he would move the defense table against the wall where the clerks currently sit. That way the cameras wouldn't be behind them. The DT is doing this on purpose now just to have something to complain about.

Also, JBP has a good memory. I'm sure he can remind them of his offer.

IMO

The judge already told them if they wanted privacy he would move the defense table against the wall where the clerks currently sit. That way the cameras wouldn't be behind them. The DT is doing this on purpose now just to have something to complain about.

Also, JBP has a good memory. I'm sure he can remind them of his offer.

IMO

I have been wondering what happened with that. If I were HHJP I would have motioned over to the other table and told them "Like I told you before, you are welcome to move right over here" They are whiney butts, every last one of them!

Amil, THANK YOU!

Did you hear anything about that mark on Cindy's wrist that looks like a bad burn?
What is it?

Attachments

• March 23, 2011 Frye hrg Cindy rubbing eyes.JPG
    March 23, 2011 Frye hrg Cindy rubbing eyes.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 125
I can't find an open general hearing thread so I'll put this here. Someone posted this youtube channel for Wednesday's hearing and they have yesterday's hearing up now. What I like is that they have the whole hearing, including sidebars and the end where they are discussing the mental health stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/S0meRand0mName

So now that CA has no ICA to control(ha ha) and no Caylee to control, GA is MIA. Now she wants to control someones facial expressions? Well honestly, she should be trying to control JB's smirks, they are way more frequent than anyone elses expressions.

No, her job as a mother was to control her daughter,she didn't do such a good job at that so now she's moving on to other folks JMHO

It was incredibly cold. Maybe the thermostat was at 72 or less. CA's BFF wore a turtleneck and a sweater skirt with black legging's and thigh high boots. It was a very warm day in Orlando. She and CA were jiggling their legs annoyingly. CA wore a summer dress and sandals.
I must say that when the high amounts of chloroform were mentioned, my gut said "oh, Cindy, what have you done to your daughter's case now?" I looked at her, but the testimony was just making her angry. She told JB that she wanted JA to stop making facial expressions. She drew a picture of her backyard and referred to it during the canine testimony. She let her BFF know she disagreed with most of the testimony.

BBM- Pot meet kettle.

Hmmm...wonder why she didn't complain about JB winking. Never mind, she likes to wink too. Seems this is a game to both of them.

IMO

A friend of mine noticed this:

I'm watching Dep. Forgey's testimony now (missed it earlier) If you look at Dep. Forgey's examination by the defense, Part 3, around 27:50 when HJP calls the defense and prosecution to the side bar....look at her laptop. You can't read what it says, however, you can see the words slowly moving up on their own, just like they do in chat. Interesting...wonder which chat she is watching because that is what it looks like to me. It doesn't look the same as WFTV's chat room and it really isn't pertinent, just find it interesting.

I can't find an open general hearing thread so I'll put this here. Someone posted this youtube channel for Wednesday's hearing and they have yesterday's hearing up now. What I like is that they have the whole hearing, including sidebars and the end where they are discussing the mental health stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/S0meRand0mName

Strawberry, I got a 404/not found error with that link.

It was incredibly cold. Maybe the thermostat was at 72 or less. CA's BFF wore a turtleneck and a sweater skirt with black legging's and thigh high boots. It was a very warm day in Orlando. She and CA were jiggling their legs annoyingly. CA wore a summer dress and sandals.
I must say that when the high amounts of chloroform were mentioned, my gut said "oh, Cindy, what have you done to your daughter's case now?" I looked at her, but the testimony was just making her angry. She told JB that she wanted JA to stop making facial expressions. She drew a picture of her backyard and referred to it during the canine testimony. She let her BFF know she disagreed with most of the testimony.

BBM

Wow, that is interesting.( Again, thank you SO MUCH for your observations. I come here and look specifically for your posts after court dates.)

If you could tell that, the jury is going to be able to see her disagreeing. She is not going to last in that courtroom when she behaves that way during the trial. She simply cannot control herself.
JMO

I'm watching Dep. Forgey's testimony now (missed it earlier) If you look at Dep. Forgey's examination by the defense, Part 3, around 27:50 when HJP calls the defense and prosecution to the side bar....look at her laptop. You can't read what it says, however, you can see the words slowly moving up on their own, just like they do in chat. Interesting...wonder which chat she is watching because that is what it looks like to me. It doesn't look the same as WFTV's chat room and it really isn't pertinent, just find it interesting.

Well Sims did say that "it was being discussed on the boards right now" so she WAS apparently following some message board.

Amazing how competent she is with a computer but can't turn on a tv.

I'm not sure if it was our Amil here at WS or the person at The Hinky Meter that also reports on attending the hearing, but someone said that Cindy was crying after this "diminished capacity" discussion was had. Did you see that Amil?

Well Sims did say that "it was being discussed on the boards right now" so she WAS apparently following some message board.

Amazing how competent she is with a computer but can't turn on a tv.

I just find it amazing that part of their defense strategy is to read blogs....while in court....during a hearing....:loser:

Well, it's either the realtime court reporting on the side bar discussion, or it is a blog. Man, if it is a blog I am sure DS got an eyeful...have you ever watched some of those realtime chats at other sites when a hearing is going on??? Vicious

I just find it amazing that part of their defense strategy is to read blogs....while in court....during a hearing....:loser:

I am sure this is posted somewhere, but please--why aren't they in court today? That must have been a ruling at the end. I thought I watched it all, but when I accessed it link this a.m. it said they would meet next Friday. What happened? tia

Amil, I believe the camera man was less focused on CA yesterday, which is a good thing. I do think that the judge did not miss a thing that CA was doing because at times he seemed to be focusing on what was going on in the gallery. CA does love to set herself up to fail.

Mck16, LDK has asked the judge early on if they would be needed on Friday because it was the start of spring vacation in Orange County, school would be out and she would make other arrangements. The judge said if they were not finished by Friday it would continue next week. So now it will continue next Friday, April Fools Day. jmo

Therein your very words lies the truth. What she thinks "forensically" happened is all in her imagination, but, she's not kidding even herself. She's a pathological liar and she knows that about herself. She has very real willful desire to manipulate others by any means she sees fit, moral or not and expects it to work. Evvvveryyyy time! She KNOWS what happened and is just trying to get over on everyone else as she has done for her entire pathetic life.

I paid very close attention to her facial expressions and body language today. She was alert and listened to every word as she pursed her lips a good majority of the time. At one point, she was flipping pages of what looked like a report of some kind not even looking at the literature but was watching the witness Dr. Voss on the stand. Smiles were sparse and tense. Shoulders tense. When they would break, she would stand to stretch but it would only last a few seconds and she was right back down in her seat. I felt that was the only refuge or security blanket she had, her chair. She's having a harder time these days IMO pulling off the "I'm innocent" facade and she's getting nervous. The little girl that cried wolf is now at the end of the hallway at Universal again. Only this time there's no place to go. Her attorneys don't even know how to help her.

BTW - JMO

I've been thinking alot about this also. She knows, and she knows a majority of the public knows she's guilty - but she doesn't care. About anything or anyone but herself. If under the stress of this her family disintagrates, the state of Florida goes bankrupt, Jose loses everything including his license to practice law - KC doesn't care. I keep hearing GA's comment to LE regarding KC's MO when I think about the black tactics KC is willing to use to try and get out of this. You know the one: "KC will take things as far as they can go.....and then she piles some more stuff on top of that" (not verbatim but the gist of it). And those words could not be more prophetic. It's exactly what she has, is and will continue to do.

And after 2 1/2 years of watching her do that, her contempt for the truth, her completely self absorbed ways - her refusal to acknowledge the very people who are willing to legally lie to save her life (IMO)......I have to say, I am more open to the death penalty being imposed right now, more than at any other point in this whole debacle. I can clearly see now how cold, how ruthless, and dare I say how diabolical she really is.

JMHO

I am sure this is posted somewhere, but please--why aren't they in court today? That must have been a ruling at the end. I thought I watched it all, but when I accessed it link this a.m. it said they would meet next Friday. What happened? tia

Cuz they only scheduled 2 days on the calendar, and IMHO, JB and team dragged the questioning on and on and on and on.

They have next Friday and Saturday to finish. I'm a bit miffed at JB, as I'm sure the judge has more important things to do on a Saturday than to listen to him ask the same question 40 different ways.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members