What I saw/heard Thursday Frye Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz they only scheduled 2 days on the calendar, and IMHO, JB and team dragged the questioning on and on and on and on.

They have next Friday and Saturday to finish. I'm a bit miffed at JB, as I'm sure the judge has more important things to do on a Saturday than to listen to him ask the same question 40 different ways.

MOO

Mel

I heard the judge say they would be there on Friday and Saturday until everything was resolved. He said it would be a long day Friday, but I thought he meant today and tomorrow. I am glad we have many ears listening to this as it is easy to miss something. ty

Thanks Amil !!!
I was out of the country for awhile and I am quickly going through the threads to read what has been going on.

Thanks again!!!

During a recess when he was headed out of the room, she grabbed his arm and demanded it.

Amil-

When she grabbed his arm what was his first reaction? Did he jerk away or did he try to placate her? Did he try to move on quickly?

TY in advance!

moo

I am sure this is posted somewhere, but please--why aren't they in court today? That must have been a ruling at the end. I thought I watched it all, but when I accessed it link this a.m. it said they would meet next Friday. What happened? tia

Hi MCK - Lambchop answered you and I am pasting here as I didn't want her/his answer to get lost.

Mck16, LDK has asked the judge early on if they would be needed on Friday because it was the start of spring vacation in Orange County, school would be out and she would make other arrangements. The judge said if they were not finished by Friday it would continue next week. So now it will continue next Friday, April Fools Day. jmo

I sure hope that when the trial actually begins that HHMP will lay down the courtroom rules regarding gum chewing, refreshments, cell phones, and laptops, and have those rules strictly enforced.

I wish he would do it now. The As openly chomp gum, throw their hands in the air, make faces, and shake their heads when witnesses are testifying. The rules were given out months ago. Now it seems more people are blatantly disregarding the rules too.

At this point I'd like to see every person in that courtroom act like CA/GA so JBP will be forced to enforce the rules. If he puts his foot down in front of a jury they may feel sorry for the As.

I really like JA and I believe Caylee is the one with the dream team but I think JA needs to get his emotions in check. I understand his frustration but he needs to rise above it like LDB. He has the facts, knowledge, and truth on his side and when he spoke about Caylee's suffering and her last moments alive, he spoke from the heart. JB is a thousand times worse than JA but I don't want any juror to remotely feel this is a 'win at all cost' competition between JB/CM, and JA. :truce:

Check out Magpie's report on the HinkyMeter. From what she said CA was very animated during the dog testimony trying to get JB's attention. That would be why JP kept looking at the gallery and appeared distracted. Also after JA went out for the recess the bailiff approached JA and told him about the complaints that SA's table were making faces. JA told the bailiff if they had a problem to report it to the judtge because what they were actually doing had nothing to do with what CA was complaining about. Obviously, CA does not think that what she was doing, such as signaling JB while he is before the court, was inappropriate and not permitted.

Very interesting read. A MUST!!!

I've been thinking alot about this also. She knows, and she knows a majority of the public knows she's guilty - but she doesn't care. About anything or anyone but herself. If under the stress of this her family disintagrates, the state of Florida goes bankrupt, Jose loses everything including his license to practice law - KC doesn't care. I keep hearing GA's comment to LE regarding KC's MO when I think about the black tactics KC is willing to use to try and get out of this. You know the one: "KC will take things as far as they can go.....and then she piles some more stuff on top of that" (not verbatim but the gist of it). And those words could not be more prophetic. It's exactly what she has, is and will continue to do.

And after 2 1/2 years of watching her do that, her contempt for the truth, her completely self absorbed ways - her refusal to acknowledge the very people who are willing to legally lie to save her life (IMO)......I have to say, I am more open to the death penalty being imposed right now, more than at any other point in this whole debacle. I can clearly see now how cold, how ruthless, and dare I say how diabolical she really is.

JMHO

The sad part is we all know that if she manages to get free, she will kill again because she knows she can. jmo

Hi MCK - Lambchop answered you and I am pasting here as I didn't want her/his answer to get lost.

Mck16, LDK has asked the judge early on if they would be needed on Friday because it was the start of spring vacation in Orange County, school would be out and she would make other arrangements. The judge said if they were not finished by Friday it would continue next week. So now it will continue next Friday, April Fools Day. jmo

That's appropriate, but yesterday could of been April's Fool Day. :) jmo

Amil, thanks for taking the time to report on the courtroom out of camera view news. It adds another dimension to this already horrific case.

Check out Magpie's report on the HinkyMeter. From what she said CA was very animated during the dog testimony trying to get JB's attention. That would be why JP kept looking at the gallery and appeared distracted. Also after JA went out for the recess the bailiff approached JA and told him about the complaints that SA's table were making faces. JA told the bailiff if they had a problem to report it to the judtge because what they were actually doing had nothing to do with what CA was complaining about. Obviously, CA does not think that what she was doing, such as signaling JB while he is before the court, was inappropriate and not permitted.

Very interesting read. A MUST!!!

I cannot believe, with this kind of behavior yesterday, plus all previous behavior, that HHJP is going to allow CA and GA to be in that courtroom during trial at any time other than when they are on the stand testifying. :loser:

I cannot believe, with this kind of behavior yesterday, plus all previous behavior, that HHJP is going to allow CA and GA to be in that courtroom during trial at any other time other than when they are on the stand testifying. :loser:

You know he appears to be a fair judge giving you enough rope to hang yourself so he could never be accused of being biased, other than what CM claims but CM can't get his facts straight either. That being said I believe the judge was observing some very disturbing behavior during court the past two days and will make his decision on whether or not the A's will be able to attend in person or not. I believe it is impossible for CA to keep her mouth shut, sit there and not respond in either a verbal and physically demonstrative manner. It's just beyond her control.

When she was on the stand, at the last hearing, she was asked by LDB if she told the officers to arrest KC to keep her from leaving and CA hesitated, pursed her lips, shugged her shoulders as if to say "I don't know" but she knew she had to answer and was clearly thinking about how to control her answer. It was not wasted on anyone who watched her do it. By her physical reaction she answered the question to LDB's satisfaction regardless of what came out of her mouth.

LDB has such a way with her. In CA's deposition CA claims she hates it when people lie to her and LDB responded, "Me, too." It was in written form, but you can just imagine LDB saying it and it was genuis, pure genuis. I loved it.
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

I wish he would do it now. The As openly chomp gum, throw their hands in the air, make faces, and shake their heads when witnesses are testifying. The rules were given out months ago. Now it seems more people are blatantly disregarding the rules too.

At this point I'd like to see every person in that courtroom act like CA/GA so JBP will be forced to enforce the rules. If he puts his foot down in front of a jury they may feel sorry for the As.

I really like JA and I believe Caylee is the one with the dream team but I think JA needs to get his emotions in check. I understand his frustration but he needs to rise above it like LDB. He has the facts, knowledge, and truth on his side and when he spoke about Caylee's suffering and her last moments alive, he spoke from the heart. JB is a thousand times worse than JA but I don't want any juror to remotely feel this is a 'win at all cost' competition between JB/CM, and JA. :truce:

Well said - thank you!

BOMB SHELL!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

At this link [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UR5rv9BPVc&p=6DCB444B171404DE[/ame]

mark 3:18 (but start it at the 290 mark to get the fullness of it) *laugh* Simm's starts to chime in on what her understanding of the stipulation....You can hear JB tell Sims "Don't, Don't" while moving his head from side to side as if to reprimand his co-council.

We've all speculated as to the real reason why others have left the DT and one was that JB is holding the leash on all his DT members, they cannot do anything without his hands on it. This video in my humble opinion that this tiny spinet gives a lot of more weight to this theory.

BBM

I am sure this is posted somewhere, but please--why aren't they in court today? That must have been a ruling at the end. I thought I watched it all, but when I accessed it link this a.m. it said they would meet next Friday. What happened? tia

The judge would not be available Friday until after 4pm. He had other prior scheduled matters. It is next Friday because he will be in Tallahassee at the capital for the beginning of next week.

I can't find an open general hearing thread so I'll put this here. Someone posted this youtube channel for Wednesday's hearing and they have yesterday's hearing up now. What I like is that they have the whole hearing, including sidebars and the end where they are discussing the mental health stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/S0meRand0mName

Thank you,Strawberry ,(I think :confused: )
I missed much of yesterday's hearing and I'm starting at the beginning.It's actually physically uncomfortable to watch/listen to JB question the canine handler.
Amil,
you deserve an award for sitting quietly through this. You have my gratitude :loveyou::cupcake:

A friend of mine noticed this:

I'm watching Dep. Forgey's testimony now (missed it earlier) If you look at Dep. Forgey's examination by the defense, Part 3, around 27:50 when HJP calls the defense and prosecution to the side bar....look at her laptop. You can't read what it says, however, you can see the words slowly moving up on their own, just like they do in chat. Interesting...wonder which chat she is watching because that is what it looks like to me. It doesn't look the same as WFTV's chat room and it really isn't pertinent, just find it interesting.

thedefensecomputers.jpg

I think what your friend is seeing is the silver computer that is open is the court reporter transcription of the sidebar. Not a chat room.
Maybe Amil or someone who has been in the courtroom can verify that.
I did notice Mr. Thwarted by traffic get up and close it. Makes me think that sidebar was not going good for JB either!
Also, after lunch - KC seemed less busy with binders and seemed to have a new job of folding that screen down when attorney's approached bench.

Amil - where was cindy sitting yesterday and did she try to hide from camera angle?

Thank you,Strawberry ,(I think :confused: )
I missed much of yesterday's hearing and I'm starting at the beginning.It's actually physically uncomfortable to watch/listen to JB question the canine handler.
Amil,
you deserve an award for sitting quietly through this. You have my gratitude :loveyou::cupcake:

Oh Dear MissJames - you are in for some sorry viewing then if you think JB questioning the canine handler is bad. We viewers did too, but the questioning of Dr. Vass makes the canine stuff behavior almost insignificant.

May I suggest you keep a little hooch close at hand? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member