What I saw/heard Thursday Frye Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was incredibly cold. Maybe the thermostat was at 72 or less. CA's BFF wore a turtleneck and a sweater skirt with black legging's and thigh high boots. It was a very warm day in Orlando. She and CA were jiggling their legs annoyingly. CA wore a summer dress and sandals.
I must say that when the high amounts of chloroform were mentioned, my gut said "oh, Cindy, what have you done to your daughter's case now?" I looked at her, but the testimony was just making her angry. She told JB that she wanted JA to stop making facial expressions. She drew a picture of her backyard and referred to it during the canine testimony. She let her BFF know she disagreed with most of the testimony.
What facial expressions? Mr. Ashton is professional. He makes no more facial expressions except when there is joking. I guess she was upset over the many objections of Sims. I have to say that was hilarious.

Regarding facial expressions...Baez makes many expressions in court that are uncalled for (but everyone ignores him since he's losing).

Check out Magpie's report on the HinkyMeter. From what she said CA was very animated during the dog testimony trying to get JB's attention. That would be why JP kept looking at the gallery and appeared distracted. Also after JA went out for the recess the bailiff approached JA and told him about the complaints that SA's table were making faces. JA told the bailiff if they had a problem to report it to the judtge because what they were actually doing had nothing to do with what CA was complaining about. Obviously, CA does not think that what she was doing, such as signaling JB while he is before the court, was inappropriate and not permitted.

Very interesting read. A MUST!!!

Link? Anyone?

I'm sure this has been asked and answered many times, but I can't seem to find any opinions on the subject.

Why is ICA always pulling on her sleeves? She did this everytime the camera was on her.........pulling, pulling,pulling. She covers her palms for some reason.

Why do you suppose she keeps doing this?

During a recess when he was headed out of the room, she grabbed his arm and demanded it.
I would love to know if this was conveyed to Mr. Ashton, and most importantly what HIS reply was. :floorlaugh:

BBM- Pot meet kettle.

Hmmm...wonder why she didn't complain about JB winking. Never mind, she likes to wink too. Seems this is a game to both of them.

IMO
You are not kidding about that!!!!!!!!!! I saw that too! Unbelievable!!!!!!

A friend of mine noticed this:

I'm watching Dep. Forgey's testimony now (missed it earlier) If you look at Dep. Forgey's examination by the defense, Part 3, around 27:50 when HJP calls the defense and prosecution to the side bar....look at her laptop. You can't read what it says, however, you can see the words slowly moving up on their own, just like they do in chat. Interesting...wonder which chat she is watching because that is what it looks like to me. It doesn't look the same as WFTV's chat room and it really isn't pertinent, just find it interesting.
IMO I think they are watching the live chat to see what bloggers are saying about them because they are insecure. They're hoping someone will provide a possible question or tip that may help them in their line of questioning. That's my opinion.

I previously saw where CM provided an attachment in discovery of where he was watching online blogging on an MSN page (IIRC) during a previous hearing).

I'm sure this has been asked and answered many times, but I can't seem to find any opinions on the subject.

Why is ICA always pulling on her sleeves? She did this everytime the camera was on her.........pulling, pulling,pulling. She covers her palms for some reason.

Why do you suppose she keeps doing this?

Whenever she does that and she pulls her long sleeves down over her palms, it makes me think she is unconsciously trying to cover up the 'murder weapons'
I have always wondered if she had held Caylee's head under water in an attempt to say she drowned accidentally, but then thought better of it, and just set up the kidnapping ploy..

Doubt if he missed anything, doubt even more if he hasn't heard today what happened outside the courtroom as a result of CA's interference. Imagine how embarrassed the bailiff must feel. jmo

Respectfully snipped and BBM - What happened? TIA

Looks like Ring Worm to me. Or maybe a new tattoo?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6246018#post6246018"]2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion - Page 47 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Amil said: "Cindy put Advil cream on her burn. I think I heard her say she was pulling something out of the oven on Sunday which caused the burn on her arm. Her fellow churchgoers came in during the afternoon testimony and since there was no room on CA's side of the courtroom, they sat in the last row of the prosecution side. "

Attachments

• March 23, 2011 Frye hrg Cindy rubbing eyes.JPG
    March 23, 2011 Frye hrg Cindy rubbing eyes.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 55
Originally Posted by jon_burrows
BBM- Pot meet kettle.

Hmmm...wonder why she didn't complain about JB winking. Never mind, she likes to wink too. Seems this is a game to both of them.

IMO

You are not kidding about that!!!!!!!!!! I saw that too! Unbelievable!!!!!!

VERY disgusting wink!!!!!
The Judge was looking up the stipulation that was filed on March 4th [Sims wrote it on a yellow legal pad piece of paper], about the defense not challenging the Dr. Vass equipment - only his methodologies, which was part of the resolution to not asking that JB be held in contempt for not turning over reports to the State.
The Inmate had her head down, so JB winked at Sims who looked at him.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27313356/index.html
Part 6 of 7 - at the end of this video - BAEZ MELTDOWN

Baez winks at Sims
(28:36)

Attachments

• Baez winks at Sims KC had head down contempt stipulation issue.jpg
    Baez winks at Sims KC had head down contempt stipulation issue.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 120
Originally Posted by LambChop
Doubt if he missed anything, doubt even more if he hasn't heard today what happened outside the courtroom as a result of CA's interference. Imagine how embarrassed the bailiff must feel. jmo

Respectfully snipped and BBM - What happened? TIA

Originally Posted by LambChop :
"Check out Magpie's report on the HinkyMeter. From what she said CA was very animated during the dog testimony trying to get JB's attention. That would be why JP kept looking at the gallery and appeared distracted. Also after JA went out for the recess the bailiff approached JA and told him about the complaints that SA's table were making faces. JA told the bailiff if they had a problem to report it to the judtge because what they were actually doing had nothing to do with what CA was complaining about. Obviously, CA does not think that what she was doing, such as signaling JB while he is before the court, was inappropriate and not permitted.
Very interesting read. A MUST!!!"

TotallyObsessed:
"Go here and read the hearing update from yesterday....it's all about a deputy coming up to JA and telling him to stop making faces...."

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

JA looks like he has uncontrollable facial tics. I have noticed that for a long time. Obviously he can be a bit demonstrative when he disagrees and is pizzed, but I hope CA is not misconSHtruing his facial tics for anything else but what they are.

Next we will see a defense motion to quash JA's involuntary facial tics.

BAEZ MELTDOWN over the stipulation that Sims wrote on the yellow legal pad paper in the March 4, 2011 Hearing, after they came to the agreement to drop the request to hold JB in contempt for not turning over reports and what they planned to challenge in the Frye hearings.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27312287/video.html

Raw Video: Tense Moments Between Prosecution, Defense

Attachments

• Stipulation written by Sims March 4, 2011.JPG
    Stipulation written by Sims March 4, 2011.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Stipulation about Dr Vass air testing methods March 4, 2011.jpg
    Stipulation about Dr Vass air testing methods March 4, 2011.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 88
Amil, THANK YOU!

Did you hear anything about that mark on Cindy's wrist that looks like a bad burn?
What is it?

Looks like Ring Worm to me. Or maybe a new tattoo?

I'm going with tattoo.....of handcuffs. Because we all know that in CA's mind her identity is intertwined/confused with KC's. :nuts: If KC has to wear handcuffs, well then CA's gonna get herself her own set. :nuts:

slow release of breath......sigh.....head shake. :sigh: :sigh:

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads