Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thedefensecomputers.jpg

I think what your friend is seeing is the silver computer that is open is the court reporter transcription of the sidebar. Not a chat room.
Maybe Amil or someone who has been in the courtroom can verify that.
I did notice Mr. Thwarted by traffic get up and close it. Makes me think that sidebar was not going good for JB either!
Also, after lunch - KC seemed less busy with binders and seemed to have a new job of folding that screen down when attorney's approached bench.

Amil - where was cindy sitting yesterday and did she try to hide from camera angle?

Cindy was sitting on defense side of courtroom

Attachments

• Cindy March 24, 2011.JPG
    Cindy March 24, 2011.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 119
Cindy was sitting on defense side of courtroom

Was she there all day? I never saw her on the stream and other than toggling between paint, photobucket and WS -- I was watching. I knew she was there, but odd they sure didn't show much of her or have I learned how to filter my eyes from views *I* find unpleasant?
(No, that can't be it -- I saw ICA and JB, etc...)

The sad part is we all know that if she manages to get free, she will kill again because she knows she can. jmo

I have no doubt in my mind at all that what you posted above is true. Casey would be a danger to those around her for sure. Especially if killing again would cause her mother more pain.

Was she there all day? I never saw her on the stream and other than toggling between paint, photobucket and WS -- I was watching. I knew she was there, but odd they sure didn't show much of her or have I learned how to filter my eyes from views *I* find unpleasant?
(No, that can't be it -- I saw ICA and JB, etc...)

I noticed that the camera did not pan to the audience very much at all yesterday (which I find annoying). I wish the camera would pan the audience during breaks and before and after the Hearing. I want to see audience body language and interaction -- not only the Inmate and her lawyers.

From accounts of bloggers who attended the Hearing CA was indeed there and in "guard dog" mode, and demanding that JB make JA stop making facial gestures during Dr. Vass testimony. And CA was extremely visibly annoyed by the Forgey dog alerts in the backyard testimony and trying to signal JB about it.

I cannot believe, with this kind of behavior yesterday, plus all previous behavior, that HHJP is going to allow CA and GA to be in that courtroom during trial at any time other than when they are on the stand testifying. :loser:

From your typing hands to God's ears. Both CA and GA need to be barred from the proceedings. They simply can't control themselves and are some of the most disrespectful members of the gallery I've ever seen. Although keeping them out also might tick off Casey. I'm sure she gets some sick thrill out of knowing certain testimony will rip Cindy apart.

Amil-

Question for you - After DS threw her fit about the camera angles and the laptops we (or at least I) didn't get the sound back on immediately. I am curious if HHJP asked the cameraman to limit his views from behind of the wide angle of the court room to try and not include the laptops (I was surprised that w/ HHJP frustration level he didn't bust out with "I offerred a different table in the courtroom and defense has refused - deal")?

From that point on the views appear to be much higher and the laptops are not in sight so even if DS was trying to make trouble and the judge didn't ask the cameraman to change the view - he did. I know I didn't notice the laptops in view quite as often during the sidebars (or maybe HHJP didn't let them have as many - lol).

MOO

I noticed that the camera did not pan to the audience very much at all yesterday (which I find annoying). I wish the camera would pan the audience during breaks and before and after the Hearing. I want to see audience body language and interaction -- not only the Inmate and her lawyers.

From accounts of bloggers who attended the Hearing CA was indeed there and in "guard dog" mode, and demanding that JB make JA stop making facial gestures during Dr. Vass testimony. And CA was extremely visibly annoyed by the Forgey dog alerts in the backyard testimony and trying to signal JB about it.

Could it be that JB's large pads inhibited the camera from doing so? It may be the view was blocked after the tri-pod went up - I did notice when the camera went to the one view the tri-pod was very 'up front' in the camera lens and it may have somehow prevented the camera from getting an autofocus/clear shot of the gallery.

MOO

You know he appears to be a fair judge giving you enough rope to hang yourself so he could never be accused of being biased, other than what CM claims but CM can't get his facts straight either. That being said I believe the judge was observing some very disturbing behavior during court the past two days and will make his decision on whether or not the A's will be able to attend in person or not. I believe it is impossible for CA to keep her mouth shut, sit there and not respond in either a verbal and physically demonstrative manner. It's just beyond her control.

When she was on the stand, at the last hearing, she was asked by LDB if she told the officers to arrest KC to keep her from leaving and CA hesitated, pursed her lips, shugged her shoulders as if to say "I don't know" but she knew she had to answer and was clearly thinking about how to control her answer. It was not wasted on anyone who watched her do it. By her physical reaction she answered the question to LDB's satisfaction regardless of what came out of her mouth.

LDB has such a way with her. In CA's deposition CA claims she hates it when people lie to her and LDB responded, "Me, too." It was in written form, but you can just imagine LDB saying it and it was genuis, pure genuis. I loved it.
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

When LDB said "me too", do you think the "penny dropped" for CA and she got the irony or did it fly right over her head?

MOO

Was the issue with the CD that Baez handed Ashton resolved? Didn't Baez say he wouldn't use anything on it, but then said maybe he would use a couple of things off the disk.

Check out Magpie's report on the HinkyMeter. From what she said CA was very animated during the dog testimony trying to get JB's attention. That would be why JP kept looking at the gallery and appeared distracted. Also after JA went out for the recess the bailiff approached JA and told him about the complaints that SA's table were making faces. JA told the bailiff if they had a problem to report it to the judtge because what they were actually doing had nothing to do with what CA was complaining about. Obviously, CA does not think that what she was doing, such as signaling JB while he is before the court, was inappropriate and not permitted.

Very interesting read. A MUST!!!

thanks lambchop
I will go and read it..
Was Cindy trying to get JB's attention while he was questioning the witness or while the Prosecution was?
Why does Cindy need to get JB's attention during a hearing for his client because Last time I checked Cindy was not the Defendant, Jose Baez was not her Attorney and Cindy is not part of the Defense Team
Is it because these are pre-trial hearings that JBP would allow and tolerate such actions from someone( in this case Cindy) sitting in the gallery?

BOMB SHELL!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

At this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UR5rv9BPVc&p=6DCB444B171404DE

mark 3:18 (but start it at the 290 mark to get the fullness of it) *laugh* Simm's starts to chime in on what her understanding of the stipulation....You can hear JB tell Sims "Don't, Don't" while moving his head from side to side as if to reprimand his co-council.

We've all speculated as to the real reason why others have left the DT and one was that JB is holding the leash on all his DT members, they cannot do anything without his hands on it. This video in my humble opinion that this tiny spinet gives a lot of more weight to this theory.

BBM

Thanks Lera
IMO JB has a chip on his shoulder, a EGO issue and he is very aware that he is the less experienced and less qualified attorney in this case IMO all this gets the better of him and I agree he wants to be the one holding the leash..He was speaking or arguing the point and he did not want Sims to chime in

Thanks for the report.

I'm amazed at JB, he can't seem to understand, or is unable to stick to the agenda of a Frye hearing. You'd think he learned those procedures in "Lawyer 101" but I guess not. He keeps wanting to try the case instead!!!

I think the only reason Judge Perry is allowing the Anthony's (Cindy) to be present during these hearings is so that he has enough evidence to put them out during the actual trial. Cindy should not be holding her own mini trial in the gallery... drawing her own little demonstrations and objecting to the witnesses testimony. Cindy should not be allowed to testify (through her actions, behaviors, etc...) while in the gallery. She should not be trying to get anyones attention. She is not on that stand testifying... she is not part of the defense... she is a spectator. Just like everyone else.

thanks lambchop
I will go and read it..
Was Cindy trying to get JB's attention while he was questioning the witness or while the Prosecution was?
Why does Cindy need to get JB's attention during a hearing for his client because Last time I checked Cindy was not the Defendant, Jose Baez was not her Attorney and Cindy is not part of the Defense Team
Is it because these are pre-trial hearings that JBP would allow and tolerate such actions from someone( in this case Cindy) sitting in the gallery?

The judge did say he would base his opinion as to whether or not the A's get to stay in the gallery during testimonies on a hearing-by-hearing basis. From the judge's position high above the courtroom he can see everything going on. Did not take him more than a couple of seconds to throw out the gentleman the first day.

He obviously was distracted during some of the testimony by what was going on either at the defense table (unlikely as he must see it often) or directly behind the defense table where CA was sitting. Doubt if he missed anything, doubt even more if he hasn't heard today what happened outside the courtroom as a result of CA's interference. Imagine how embarrassed the bailiff must feel. jmo

That would have to be a pretty big worm. lol So you think she got a tatto that looks like a burn?

LOL! I think Amil said from the last hearing that CA burned herself getting something out of the oven before church.....:silenced:

Thanks Amil !!!
I was out of the country for awhile and I am quickly going through the threads to read what has been going on.

Thanks again!!!

Welcome back! You were missed around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member