What if another parent from Skyline abducted Kyron?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think you're both right. When the bus driver calls the school and tells you he was absent all day, you go to the school thinking please, please let this be a clerical error. But when you get to the school, the teacher is still there and can tell you herself that he really was not in her class all day. At that point, I don't think you have much choice but to realize he has been missing for many hours. All that to digest in a matter of minutes.

Agreed, but by the time that happened I'm sure the school had already called DY in following protocol, unless I got that wrong. By the time they would have realized he was really missing TH would have gone back to the school. In the interim the school called DY or have I got it wrong?

This case really is quite baffling in so many ways. And as much as I am almost positively convinced that Terri acted completely alone in this, The actions alone are quite convincing (i.e. could the stepmom of this little boy be involved in such criminal activity such as MFH plot, NOT able to pass a poly[and its obviously questions directly about Kyron that she is failing, bio parents have stated this also] along with sociopathic behavior of complete self absorption in some quite inappropriate ways) Could all of these issues, actions, and involvement of Terri actually be COMPLETELY UNRELATED? I'd think it ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE, but then again there is that small possibility that all things to do with Terri are infact COMPLETELY UNRELATED to Kyron's disappearance. There is a case that comes to mind that fits this mold, and forgive me I cannot think of the victims name, maybe someone can remind me. But the daughter had disappeared, the suspicion was solely on the mother(as is here but SM), the mom could not pass a poly(as is here), and the mom was involved in criminal activity(as is here). All heat was put on the mom everyone believed her to be the guilty party, but they were all wrong and in the end the mom was cleared of any involvement of her daughter's death and reasons for her not passing a poly involved oxycontin(if I'm not mistaken) and criminal drug activity that she and her boyfriend were involved in. (Again if anyone knows the names and better details of this case please feel free to refresh my memory). But this case IMO proves that though very small chance, that there is indeed a very real chance that Terri's issues could not be related to Kyron's disappearance and that indeed someone else (IMO it would be most likely that it was complete stranger, unrelated in any way to any of the ppl involved, and is strictly a random, unplanned abduction, that a pedophile saw an opportunity that was too good to pass up) This is ABSOLUTE FRIGHTENING TO ME and I fear that LE is too fearful of the uproar that WILL OCCUR if suddenly this is found to be the case. In the back of my head I can't help but think that LE is turning a COMPLETE BLIND EYE to this possibility and that unfortunately for EVERYONE, especially Kyron, LE has COMPLETE TUNNEL VISION on Terri...

ETA- eyes4crime I may just end up owing you a BIG apology because I know I have in the past discounted some of your speculations of Tunnel Vision pertaining to Terri and if that indeed turns out to be the case I WILL BE THE FIRST TO GIVE YOU THAT APOLOGY :-0

AND the mother's boyfriend was an accused pedophile too! Here's the link to the WS case in which you speak:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=365"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=365[/ame]

It ALWAYS struck me as odd is that Terri didn't immediately call Desiree, even before the police were called to ask if SHE had Kyron.

That's such a good point! Putting myself in TH's shoes as an innocent parent just realizing that their child is actually missing, I would definitely start calling around to every single friend, parent, classmate, teachers who have gone home for the day already - for SURE the other parents of my child would be on the immediate call and ask list! Kyron was supposed to go to their (D and TY) house that evening anyway, wasn't he? In my (imagined) desperation, I can completely see grasping at the hope that for whatever reason, at the last minute, the other parents came early to see the talent show/science fair and took him out for ice cream or something. Huh.

Agreed, but by the time that happened I'm sure the school had already called DY in following protocol, unless I got that wrong. By the time they would have realized he was really missing TH would have gone back to the school. In the interim the school called DY or have I got it wrong?

IIRC, TH was already at the school when DY was called by the school. DY asked if Terri was there (at the school) and was told yes, then DY hung up and called TH on her cell. I cannot tell whether KH was also at the school at that time. We know he was there at some point and that LE communicated that one of them needed to return to the home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back