What if George really was involved?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting theories, but let's remember what Dr. G said. 100% of the time, in her vast experience, accidental deaths are reported and 911 is called. It's a leap IMO to think that this family is soooo bizarrely different than any other family in the world, that they wouldn't act according to this pattern. Every family is dysfunctional so that's no excuse. We've seen who the boss of that family was when George said to Casey, "You're the boss." Why in the world would someone who is so ego driven as Casey, accept 3 years in jail over an accidental drowning? It's clear she hated her parents so why protect her father? Obviously she didn't protect her father but threw her whole family under the bus. This was no accident. As Dr. G said, it was a homicide of undetermined means. And the ONLY person who could have done it was Casey.

Why GA and not Cindy? I dont get it? Cindy lied on the stand just as much as GA. Cindy protected her daughter. LA even said that Cindy was the alpha in that family. So i dunno why GA was harped on. What about LA couldnt he be involved too??

I think JB chose GA to accuse because GA was trying to shield CA from what KC really did, and in the process made himself look suspicious.

It also made CA look like a fool because we could all see the obvious but GA was reinforcing to CA that what was obvious really wasn't true.

One surprise I got out of this trial was just how much GA loves and adores CA. I think he saw that forcing her to accept Caylee's death too soon would break her and he loved her enough to try to shield her from that. That was his downfall because it made him look shady. He was telling LE what he really knew, but in CAs presence he was saying whatever she needed to hear - and sometimes that was in public and on camera. To some extent I also think this was what was going on with LA; shielding CA from what he thought KC had done.

If people think GA had anything to do with a coverup or Caylees death. Put yourself in his shoes and really sit and think about it, What would he gain ? Nothing I mean he lost a grand daughter and he was taking a huge chance of losing his only daughter .

Or maybe ICA did it and blamed GA to sway people just like you and others that might buy it? She's a pahological liar and excellent at it. She's also a master manipulator. She's a smart woman. They jury fell for her act and she played them like a fiddle. Why anyone would believe a word she says saddens and astounds me.

I don't think GA is a saint by any means and his wife has always struck me as the leader here who defended that daughter time and again for her bad behavior. Maybe if she was held accountable by both this would never have happened.

Interesting theories, but let's remember what Dr. G said. 100% of the time, in her vast experience, accidental deaths are reported and 911 is called. It's a leap IMO to think that this family is soooo bizarrely different than any other family in the world, that they wouldn't act according to this pattern. Every family is dysfunctional so that's no excuse. We've seen who the boss of that family was when George said to Casey, "You're the boss." Why in the world would someone who is so ego driven as Casey, accept 3 years in jail over an accidental drowning? It's clear she hated her parents so why protect her father? Obviously she didn't protect her father but threw her whole family under the bus. This was no accident. As Dr. G said, it was a homicide of undetermined means. And the ONLY person who could have done it was Casey.

This is where I was lost as well. Without a doubt this was an homicide. The accident theory doesn't work in any scenario.

But it is entirely possible that GA and KC where blackmailing each other. KC knew what George was doing in regards to the money and womanizing. She would also know if George is working or not. Likewise, George knew KC wasn't working, per his deposition. He knew she was taking money from accounts. So they held these over each other heads. Casey wouldn't have gotten away with as much nonesense otherwise. He was afraid she would out him.

IMO, George is manipulative. We seen that in the Divorce proceedings prior to this homicide. He was going to take Cindy for allimony support! This man wouldn't just lay over and let KC do whatever the hell she wanted unless there was a good reason not too.

ICA was the one who borrowed the neighbor's shovel.

George HAD 4 shovels in his shed. George buried the Anthony's dead cats. He wouldn't have left Caylee above ground in a swamp for animals to eat.

ICA was the one who borrowed the neighbor's shovel.

George HAD 4 shovels in his shed. George buried the Anthony's dead cats. He wouldn't have left Caylee above ground in a swamp for animals to eat.

He would absolutely have left her body in the swamp if he was trying to cover the COD. He wouldn't have buried her.

And even if he had, we would have known the first place to look for evidence was in that shed. That is why he could have had KC borrow the shovel from the neighbor. That way if the cops were on to them, no evidence would be present. This would also explain why he called about the gas can break in as well. He covered all his bases.

If George Anthony was really involved - Casey Anthony would have told. Casey Anthony wouldn't sit in jail & face being found guilty & sentenced to death without telling about the involvement of George Anthony.

I will never understand how Casey Anthony was found NOT GUILTY on all major counts. I don't see how the jury could find Casey Anthony not guilty because they thought George Anthony was involved -- if the jury believed this then why wouldn't the jury still find Casey Anthony guilty & think they would find George Anthony guilty if he were on trial too.

GA was NOT involved. It's as simple as that.

I think CA's behavior during the 31 days and when she called the police make it clear she had no idea what happened to Caylee.
She bahaved like that because she thought Caylee was safe. That Cindy had taken her to some family to teach ehe a lesson for stealing from grandpa

George is a PAWN to create more benefits of a doubt.
Defense planted him as the possible "bad" man - George Agreed and acted and even involving himself to a relationship ( why Cindy A still accepted him? )
Defense succeeded... Look at alternate juror's words - they think GA is involved..
HE IS THE ONLY REASON Caylee was in the woods!

to save face! and hide what he had done!
moo

If George Anthony was really involved - Casey Anthony would have told. Casey Anthony wouldn't sit in jail & face being found guilty & sentenced to death without telling about the involvement of George Anthony.

I will never understand how Casey Anthony was found NOT GUILTY on all major counts. I don't see how the jury could find Casey Anthony not guilty because they thought George Anthony was involved -- if the jury believed this then why wouldn't the jury still find Casey Anthony guilty & think they would find George Anthony guilty if he were on trial too.

Perhaps, George threatened her. If you say a word, I'll kill your friends. Perhaps, even Cindy Anthony. So Casey played along.

Money could also have been a motive in this case. Hell maybe they were were working together the entire time, and planning to knock off Cindy Anthony as well.

What I do know however, is that this case should be reopened. And looked at with fresh eyes. Maybe they can get charges for accessory to murder.

It was CASEY ANTHONY'S daughter that died. She had at the sole responsibility of looking after her baby. Even if George had been involved (which I don't believe) it was Casey's responsibility to report her daughters drowning, she should have given her daughter a proper funeral, not lied etc. I don't understand why people are trying to involve George. It is bad enough that Cindy and George allowed her to live with them but their generosity has led only to suspicion. Casey was never scared of her father. She will curse and spew venom at her own parents while looking at them in the eye.

If there had been an accident and George was the one to pick up little Caylee from the pool then I'd bet anything that Casey would have called Cindy in a panic accusing George. She would have loved to send George to jail and would have happily grabbed his share of money/attention etc

HE IS THE ONLY REASON Caylee was in the woods!

to save face! and hide what he had done!
moo

Think about this... if George is part of the cover-up from the beginning - why would he allow Casey to leave the car at Amscot with that foul smell for days?....If he is part of this, he could have clean that car for a long time IMO.....If george is part of this from day 1 , George could have greatly cover up this from the beginning so Casey doesnt have to make lies IMO..

George joined the cover-up after the fact .... in court with JB ;)

To make it look like a kidnapping. In fact if you look at his deposition regarding the notification for the impounded car, he delayed in picking up the certified letter.

Look at his reaction, to asking the post office if he could see the letter before he signed for it.

During The Prosecution's Closing Arguments Casey Anthony said "I wouldn't do that .. I wouldn't blame my mom" and in reference to her dad she said "It's not his fault." Casey Anthony from her mouth sitting at the defense table not knowing if she was going to get the death penalty said none of this is George Anthony's fault.

During The Prosecution's Closing Arguments Casey Anthony said "I wouldn't do that .. I wouldn't blame my mom" and in reference to her dad she said "It's not his fault." Casey Anthony from her mouth sitting at the defense table not knowing if she was going to get the death penalty said none of this is George Anthony's fault.

If the lip-readers were right. It could have been she said, "It's all his fault." After all, her entire defense strategy was founded on that idea and their closing argument very aggressively drove that home.

Gonna chime in here.

The only involvement I believe George had was AFTER this crime was committed and his agreement with Jose Baez's master plan to free KC.

I believe that while planning her defense, way back when the pretrials were going on- this clan all got together, including Lee- and devised a plan to confuse, muddy and dirty this thing so bad that there would be no way any one who was not a critical thinker *and let's face it, most of society does not follow crime, techniques, evidence, etc* would be able to follow the confusion. They live their normals lives until thrust into jury duty.

George sat up on the stand in pre-trials and declared he'd do ANYTHING to save his daughter. ANYTHING- tears and all and he meant it. It was at that time he made the decision to be the fall guy. They were all part of it. George would pretend to switch sides with to the SA after 'sparring' with them in all pretrials....... CA would razzle and dazzle with conflicting statements, non-answers, fabricated searches and beyond- Lee, well, Lee would just be a non-player. Supportive but on the sidelines. He really didn't have much involvement before this crime nor after. His dutiful girlfriend's role was to get up there and say 'what an AMAZING mother KC was- then fall apart- take a bow. KC's entire job was to show disgust and disdain for her father and mother- but mostly her father. Her anger was over the top in comparison to any communication she had with him during the visits. Terms of endearment, love and support turn to RAGE........for some unknowing reason. EXCEPT for the fact that JB had the genius idea that if he made daddy the bad guy, just ONE, if not all as in this case, would buy into it thereby creating reasonable doubt that this 'wittle girl' could pull this off.

KC, GA, CA, LE, Mallory, JB, MC, and DS were all in this. The job of the DT is to poke holes- they did that and the SA's evidence (according to the jury) did not withstand the blow. Doesn't mean she's innocent, means the SA didn't plug up all possible leaks until it was too late.

GA took a hit for the team...........he said he would and he did. Most didn't follow the pre-trials.........They don't know that was the plan. The promise was that IF this worked, everyone would be set........CA, GA, LEE, KC and the like could get out of Orlando, relocate to a less saturated place and start anew. Money in their pockets, new everything and people would soon forget about GA the accused child molester. It was all part of the plan and GA was willing to be 'accused' of raping his daughter as long as they could guarantee no prosecution. No evidence, no proof. KC set free- all go on their merry way.

My take on it only. They know she did this but know that they played a role in their screwed up daughter so were willing to 'do whatever it takes'.

No other explanation for WHY CA would stand by GA..........Hand in hand- supporting each other. She would have turned on him in a minute yet that didn't, nor will it happen.

The promise was freedom and $. They lost Caylee but were willing to recognize all their own roles in it.

Am I wrong?

You said so well what I was going to post..glad I read through all the responses so I didn't repeat it. I strongly believe George was part of helping the defense as much as Cindy and Lee were, just in a sneakier way. He did a heck of a job doing it, too.

One scenario that I thought of requires a lot of "what if" qualifiers:
If George really were molesting Casey, many child molesters are not interested in adult women. Maybe George moved on to molest Caylee.
If George had been molesting Caylee and she died during an act of molestation or died as a result of an unrelated accident, George would, as a former police officer, know that her body would show evidence of the molestation.
If that is true, George would know how to deal with the body of Caylee so that it would decompose rapidly and evidence could not be found.
If George wanted to keep Casey from coming forward too soon, George could have known that blaming her for Caylee's death would drive Casey into a psychological state in which she would deny reality.
If George also wanted to implicate Casey, he could have put Caylee's body into Casey's car trunk.

This creates the situation: George HAD molested Casey and she was psychologically screwed up because of it. He molested Caylee, with or without Casey's knowledge. Something happened that resulted in the death of Caylee. George blamed Casey - classic "blame and shame the victim" and forced her to participate in the coverup. George puts Caylee's body in the trunk of Casey's car at some point, maybe wrapped it the same way he had wrapped dead pets over the years.

Maybe George intended to relocate the body sooner, but Casey goes into a frenzy of partying and does not return home for days when George is there. She did go back to the house on the two days after the death of Caylee, but that is too soon for the body to have been removed from the trunk and the death smell to be left in it. Or maybe one of those days is when the body was actually put IN the trunk? Whatever happened, the decomposition of the body is sped up by being left in the trunk in the Florida, but it leaves the odor as evidence.

George and Casey move the body into the woods. George washes his hands of the whole thing. Casey then is left to make excuses to Cindy about where Caylee is. She'd already created Zanny the Nanny and continues to use that story as long as possible. When Cindy is fed up with that story, Casey dredges up the name of an old classmate (can't remember his name right now) and makes up the Daytona Beach/Jacksonville tale.

George does not count on Casey abandoning the car and allowing it to be towed, or Casey could no longer stand driving the car with the stench. Casey or George or both leave the car at the Amscot parking lot, but leave fresh bags of garbage so there is some apparent source for the smell. The car is left by the dumpster so anyone walking by would blame the odor on the dumpster.

When the tow yard notice arrives, he has little choice but to go with Cindy to retrieve the car. With the tow yard operator there who recognized the decomp odor, George cannot deny it, though he probably tried to convince the guy that the garbage bags were to blame. George takes the car home and allows Cindy to clean it up, but cannot keep Cindy from tracking down Casey - Cindy with her experience knew what that smell was and was increasingly agitated. And we know what happened from that point.

This explains why an experienced former police officer would not report the smell of decomposition in the car; why he allowed Cindy to clean the car, removing evidence; why the body was removed; why Casey was so completely off kilter; why the whole family has been covering up everything. It could also factor into why Cindy and George were separated before Caylee's disappearance - Cindy could have been trying to protect her granddaughter from the things that she had not been able to protect her daughter from.

It still does not excuse Casey but it does give an explanation for some of the things that are not consistent with it just being Casey involved. It explains George's defensiveness and why he may not have told the entire truth to LE.

I thought of this plot before the verdict but discounted. Now I am wondering more and more if this may be what happened?

So Casey KNOWS her father just raped and killed her baby girl, AND Casey's response is to call Tony and discuss their movie date? And a few hours later she goes out on that date, no sorrow, no tears? REALLY?

And Casey never looks in the trunk of her car to figure out where the smell was coming from? And she never goes to anyone for help? Never tells anyone that her dad has raped her for years and just killed her child and is threatening to blame her? She just goes on with her happy go lucky lifestyle?

And you said ' Casey OR george left the car @ Amscott. WRONG. Casey left it there because she called Tony to pick her up there. George was not involved in that at all.

And what about her telling Amy that her parents were leaving her the house? She was even letting Amy use the address as her own and having some belongings sent there already. What was that about?

There is much more evidence that Casey was framing George than the other way around. And it looks like it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member