What is Misty hiding, IF anything?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is Misty Hiding?

• Total voters
Are the windows of the MH visible from any of the neighboring houses? In case one of them happened to be awake and look at that direction, which room windows would they see?

I was answering her question.....

I am glad there are still searches into a live Haleigh. I just focused for months on one theory and found some holes in the way I was thinking, it gave me a glimmer of hope...

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...90853&cat=Local&title=Haleigh Remains Missing

There's a quick shot of the MH in this video. There are windows to the left of the screened porch. IIRC, there are also windows to the right of it.

BTW - the newscaster is wrong at the beginning of the video when he says it's been nearly 4 months. This was played around the 3 mo anniversary IIRC.

Sad, what the neighbor says at the end...

Who ever took her, if that is what happened; was able to get her out of bed, take her cloths off and toss the shirt in the bottom of the pile of dirty cloths, and she didn't cry out. So, why is that? Misty was tired, maybe took something to sleep; what ever, but the kids? If the blanket was washed to cover up some evidence, like blood, body fluids, urine; why wasn't the shirt and her pants? See, there are holes... I am torn between, Misty just not being home when she was taken to Misty being drunk or drugged and just didn't hear anything.

Who ever took her, if that is what happened; was able to get her out of bed, take her cloths off and toss the shirt in the bottom of the pile of dirty cloths, and she didn't cry out. So, why is that? Misty was tired, maybe took something to sleep; what ever, but the kids? If the blanket was washed to cover up some evidence, like blood, body fluids, urine; why wasn't the shirt and her pants? See, there are holes... I am torn between, Misty just not being home when she was taken to Misty being drunk or drugged and just didn't hear anything.

Has anyone other than Misty described what HaLeigh wore to bed that night ? I don't think we know what HaLeigh actually was wearing.

If someone wanted to take a child,it would be the perfect scenario.The location of the MH,how secluded it is and if someone knew Misty was there by herself at night.It would be the perfect time.Anyone with access into the home for any length of time,before that night,could have easily had a person with them,make an excuse to run to the store and get a copy of the MH key if it was hanging up,as most people do on a key holder.

I don't think she's hiding,I think she's not good at saying what LE has told her what to say and what not to say.She's a teen,and has had a background of an emotional trauma a few years before that many women would find it hard to live through.Now,she's having to live through this and I think why so many interviews.They probably have to work with her slowly and why she got so upset when the one new interviewer got tough with her.

Misty is the only one to say what she was last wearing. Even the family that was there that day, has never said what she had on before they left. No one said who make dinner, or what they ate. All we have is the 911 tapes and what happened from bedtime to 911 calls. LE had that MH for over 2 weeks, and still aren't sure what the crime is.... Ya, you would think that someone would want to up date us on something.

Winter,

do you know anything about the train that passes though there?

Or the crime did not happen at the MH. Misty was fed a story to tell and is not very good at story telling.

Or the crime did not happen at the MH. Misty was fed a story to tell and is not very good at story telling.

I ran with that one too, that maybe she went out for something for Ron and took the kids, and something happened. Or she was at a party and the kids were asleep in the van and Haleigh was taken, but people said JR would have said something about that. But if Ron thought she did something or was negligent; I don't think he would have married her.

I have to look that back up Bern,it's been a long time since I've seen it.I do know a train went through while the officers were searching for her,we heard it on the transmission between dispatch and an officer.
From what I can remember,the train was going too fast for someone to jump on it,though.

I ran with that one too, that maybe she went out for something for Ron and took the kids, and something happened. Or she was at a party and the kids were asleep in the van and Haleigh was taken, but people said JR would have said something about that. But if Ron thought she did something or was negligent; I don't think he would have married her.

If RC was responsible and JR did not see it...Misty would cover...GGM would talk about the man in black taking sissy and Tn would do her damdest to keep her son out of jail.

To this point,there is no evidence that Misty was out of the MH that night.RC was verified by LE to be at work.The first I heard of the man in black story said by JR was when Crystal said it on an interview on tv.I do believe he's been questioned by professionals,LE has not released any info on it.

I don't think she's hiding,I think she's not good at saying what LE has told her what to say and what not to say.She's a teen,and has had a background of an emotional trauma a few years before that many women would find it hard to live through.Now,she's having to live through this and I think why so many interviews.They probably have to work with her slowly and why she got so upset when the one new interviewer got tough with her.

Back then she was even younger and despite that emotional trauma being fresh and sore in her mind she was apparently able to give a coherent enough story to LE to get the perp convicted.

I just don't know. You make a good case for her being emotionally damaged and I'm sure a young woman with a traumatic past has issues. But if all that has affected her mind so much that she's not able to tell a simple story about innocent little things she's done routinely, such as make dinner to the children, wash them and put them to bed at their bedtime, then I would worry that she is in no condition to take the responsibility for caring for small children, and I'd hope the family can arrange for her to get some therapy, if she hasn't already.

She has been interviewed by many competent law enforcement professionals who surely are aware of her past and if her inconsistencies were just a matter of her emotional or psychiatric problems it would seem the height of irresponsibility to add to that by constantly labeling her the roadblock of the investigation in the media.

I don't think it's because of her age either. Granted, it's been a while since I was seventeen but in my experience seventeen year olds generally have a good memory, sufficient language skills to express themselves and good enough understanding to grasp that if you just make up some stuff that's not true for the detectives searching for a child they are going to be mad at you if they find out. I don't see her as that stupid and immature, and I'm sure the family would not have left their children in her care if they thought she was like that. She was described as very responsible and mature by her mother- in-law, and her family considered her old enough to marry and take on full responsibility for small children, so the excuse "she can't think straight she's so young" doesn't seem to fit.

I think she is hiding something but I'm not sure what.

Back then she was even younger and despite that emotional trauma being fresh and sore in her mind she was apparently able to give a coherent enough story to LE to get the perp convicted.

(snipped)

We actually don't know what Misty said after she was attacked when she was younger.

Evidence may have, and probably did play a very large part in his conviction (if you know what I mean).

We also do not know what the defendant said when he was interviewed (and testified - if he did).

That said, this is all very OT, and really has nothing to do with HaLeigh being missing, IMO.

To this point,there is no evidence that Misty was out of the MH that night.RC was verified by LE to be at work.The first I heard of the man in black story said by JR was when Crystal said it on an interview on tv.I do believe he's been questioned by professionals,LE has not released any info on it.

Okay this will blow you all away, but could they all have been drugged; I mean, Misty, Jr and Haleigh? I don't know who made dinner, but Misty sounds like she doesn't know what went on, or what the story is and Haleigh never cried out at any point to wake JR or Misty and someone came in a small room took her out of bed, changed her cloths, and well you know the story of the lock, and lights, and screen doors propped open. I know I'm reaching but I can't see how no one heard anything about nothing. Maybe JR does remember someone in black taking her out....it was 9 months after E. Smart was gone that her sister remembered the man coming in the bedroom to take E. and it was the man who came to the house to work on the roof.

(snipped)

That said, this is all very OT, and really has nothing to do with HaLeigh being missing, IMO.

If it's very OT, it can't be used as an excuse why she did not get her story straight in this investigation and why it might look to some that she's hiding something in regard to HaLeigh being missing. IMO.

As far as the light being on Johnny stated that Haleigh would often get out of bed and go lay on the couch and watch cartoons. Haleigh could of turned the light on. Haleigh could of also changed her own shirt, she might of gotten a drink and spilled it, was too hot etc. Maybe Haleigh put a different movie in the dvd player if she got up during the night. All these simple things would explain why Misty thought a different movie was in the dvd player, the shirt, the light on.

We don't know what Misty has told LE, she might of given them detailed info on what they ate for dinner, bath time etc. GGMS may have discussed with police what Haleigh had on when she came by. Just because media has not announced all these details does not mean they have not been discussed with LE.

As far as the light being on Johnny stated that Haleigh would often get out of bed and go lay on the couch and watch cartoons. Haleigh could of turned the light on. Haleigh could of also changed her own shirt, she might of gotten a drink and spilled it, was too hot etc. Maybe Haleigh put a different movie in the dvd player if she got up during the night. All these simple things would explain why Misty thought a different movie was in the dvd player, the shirt, the light on.

We don't know what Misty has told LE, she might of given them detailed info on what they ate for dinner, bath time etc. GGMS may have discussed with police what Haleigh had on when she came by. Just because media has not announced all these details does not mean they have not been discussed with LE.

All those things might be true.....but it is just (if not more) likely that a crime occurred at a location unknown that would implicate Rc and Misty, GGM and TN are covering for him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marziaforevercherry
Back