Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is Misty Hiding?

• Total voters
Hey..... I lost my Thanks button :(

Salem

Mine comes here on other peoples posts now and then. When I refresh the page it give me the option to thank them again.

The only reasons I don't think she went anywhere are
1) I don't think she would have left the children alone.
2) Nobody has really come forward & claimed they saw her (at least I've not heard of anyone, but I don't get the local information except here.)

Maybe a "whiteboyGREG" lover boy?????
Sex for drugs???
I think this is her secret, but it's out now according to COBRA?????

Still standing by my firm belief that Misty was not in tht trailer at the times she says she was.

I voted she was covering for Ron. I was on the fence about this til I saw mthe Today show interview and at 7:04 when Misty is asked why there were inconsistancies, watch her left arm nudge Ron ever so slightly. That nudge to me says, "hey, you answer this, you put me in this position" she even looks at Ron for an answer before she says "I don't know."

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=ron misty today show&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#

link to video
I totally agree, my gut instinct on this, Rons involvement, has not been good from the start. I wish LE would do some more pushing.

I wish there was an "on the fence" option. Or undecided. My opinion seems to waiver daily.

(If anyone is interested, Crystal and her mother are being interviewed on Geraldo's show right now).

The only theory I can come up with that could have happened (according to new blue van info and what Cobra told) is that Misti was gone, or home but out on the porch or in a vehicle with some guy, possibly WhiteboyG. Another cohort could have been inside with the kids and did something to Haleigh then took off either with or without Haleigh. The van and cousin could have been trusted (since he is known to be in constant trouble) to help find Haleigh before Ron came home and/or either to cover the evidence. It's either some weird scenario, Misti may have done something, or a total stranger intruder got in and abducted Haleigh. I don't believe Crystal or Ron did anything.

I vote her ignorance of inches compared to feet

That's good!

IMHO - Misty wasn't home. She may have been at her sisters which is why the van was parked in a different spot. But that's just my thought.

HC wakes up - no adult around, panics, and goes outside. My only misconception about this theory is the cinder block -- why would she put it there.

Or, the cousin knew the house was empty and used it to his advantage :( Does anyone know if he took a lie detector test?

Best,

Melanie

The poll only lets you select one option and I feel that maybe she had a couple of visitors, maybe one that Ronald would not approve of being there. I also feel that maybe she went out that night with her visitors and one of them came back for Haleigh.

Or, Haleigh seen the one visitor that was not supposed to be there and Misty was so scared of Ronald that she sent Haleigh away somewhere or..I don't want to say it, but you can follow. So, I didn't vote yet, not sure where I stand. I would pick 1 and 2. and would add the known visitor. :waitasec:

1. She wasn't home.
2. She had an unknown visitor.

I tried to pick the first 2 also! :)

Haleighs wherabouts for RC. IMO

None of the options fit my belief... that Misty left that deadbolt unlocked and she won't admit it. I didn't see a nudge in that video.. I saw Misty look at Ron, like she needed a little guidance on how to answer.

They're both very tight lipped and tight jawed... almost like they've talked out what they're going to say/not say beforehand. I don't think either of them had anything directly to do with Haleigh's disappearance, but I wonder if there's other things about RC and MC that they would like to keep hidden. Drug use in front of the kids, maybe? Something.

I didn't answer the poll because I really am not sure. I feel like there is something she is hiding or covering up for but with Ron backing her 100% (although he wasn't backing her on the 911 call) I feel like after that call he learned something that made him HAVE to back Misty and cover for her. I cannot imagine what that might be that is more important than finding out what happened to his daughter. It has to be something that jeopardizes his or Jr's wellbeing IMO. I don't think it was a secret visitor or that she wasn't there or that she did something to Haleigh because if it were any of those things Ron wouldn't be so defensive of her. Even if he didn't KNOW he would be suspicious of her IMO if it was one of those things. I don't think she is covering for Ron either, I think it's the other way around but my question is why? Why would he cover for her if she were responsible for letting something happen to Haleigh? It sounds to me like after the 911 call happened he was made aware of something, perhaps it was even the next day, that made him change his tune so drastically.

I think that Misty and Ronald are both involved. No matter how hard I try, I cannot get past that 911 call and Misty and Ronald's words. The 911 tape has been rehashed too many times, but my immediate reaction was that Ronald was way over the top and now Misty is trying to stick with what Ronald has told her to say. Problem is, she cannot get her script straight because it is a lie, IMO. If she were telling the truth, her story would have never been so inconsistent.

Just the way I see it.

I think that Misty and Ronald are both involved. No matter how hard I try, I cannot get past that 911 call and Misty and Ronald's words. The 911 tape has been rehashed too many times, but my immediate reaction was that Ronald was way over the top and now Misty is trying to stick with what Ronald has told her to say. Problem is, she cannot get her script straight because it is a lie, IMO. If she were telling the truth, her story would have never been so inconsistent.

Just the way I see it.

and I, as well...
:yes::bow::bow::bow::toast::bow::bow::bow::yes:

MC is hiding my patience from me! I'm just about to loose it with this nonsense.

snipped from Today's Firstcoastnews:

Why does the video say Misty refused to re-enact the night of Haleigh's disappearance?
Does anyone know the answer to this?

03/20/09 6PM Report "Cobra The Bounty Hunter On Haleigh Case": VIDEO :57
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/...ect=1067709501

>SATSUMA, FL -- The neighborhood where Haleigh Cummings lived and disappeared has returned back to normal.
But there is one man very visibly and actively out searching the area, a private investigator and bounty hunter from Miami who goes by the name of "Cobra."
William "Cobra" Staubs has been in Satsuma for more than a week. He is searching woods on his own and following up on leads. He says he is making progress.
"Investigators have five weeks working on this, I've had one week and I've caught up...now I have to connect all the dots," says Cobra.
Cobra visited the home of an accused sex offender Friday, and earlier in the week he asked Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin Cummings to re-enact the night Haleigh disappeared.>

Just the way I see it.

:clap::clap::clap:

You aren't the only one who sees it that way. :)

Hi all; Coming out of lurkerdom to say that I love reading all the ideas and opinions here; very insightful.

Misty (AND Ron ) (imo) are hiding plenty and I can't get past (as many here have already mentioned) the seemingly staged 911 call and.... well.... almost everything after that.

I think it is interesting that only 16 people out of 139 think she isn't hiding something. I think most people agree with LE that she is the key to the case.

Misty is hiding whatever happened to Haleigh IMO. I don't know if she was home, wasn't home, had company or didn't have company, but I do think she knows what happened to Haleigh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back