What is Misty hiding, IF anything?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is Misty Hiding?

• Total voters
Misty doesn't seem mature and seasoned enough to keep up an act. That's the only thing that bothers me about whether she's involved or not. She's no casey anthony . . . .

Misty doesn't seem mature and seasoned enough to keep up an act. That's the only thing that bothers me about whether she's involved or not. She's no casey anthony . . . .

Misty would be pretty important, if she's keeping someone's secret. A person who needs to belong, to feel wanted and loved will keep it as long as it provides what they need. Cross that person, and all bets are off.

Misty would be pretty important, if she's keeping someone's secret. A person who needs to belong, to feel wanted and loved will keep it as long as it provides what they need. Cross that person, and all bets are off.
-------------
debs, ITA. If I were Misty I would be a bit worried. Ron, by his own words thinks that she is a stupid B****. How can he possibly trust someone he obviously does not respect. If she were to threaten to tell the truth, her life could be in danger. JMO, of course. If the stories are true about Ron throwing Misty out the weekend prior to Haleigh disappearing, and the partying, drugs, sex that she did to get him back, then no telling what she would do if Ron crossed her.

-------------
debs, ITA. If I were Misty I would be a bit worried. Ron, by his own words thinks that she is a stupid B****. How can he possibly trust someone he obviously does not respect. If she were to threaten to tell the truth, her life could be in danger. JMO, of course. If the stories are true about Ron throwing Misty out the weekend prior to Haleigh disappearing, and the partying, drugs, sex that she did to get him back, then no telling what she would do if Ron crossed her.

Funny you should bring that up. I was talking to LE a few weeks ago about a 10yr old child murder case where I live. He told me they still get leads every week about the case. They have a whole room just for her files. He said people talk long after because people die and someone feels safe talking, or people get divorced and some one rats out some one else. They never stop working on these cases. So my hope is, some one gets mad or divorced or just decides it's time to talk....

She isn't seasoned enough to keep up an act in the face of so many interrogations, imo. You are right. She is NO Casey Anthony!

Ron only said that when he found out that she was missing on the night of.and u heard it during the 911 call he married her what 3 weeks later whats that say about him some people on here make some valid points and others say stuff that makes absolutlly no sence .

She isn't seasoned enough to keep up an act in the face of so many interrogations, imo. You are right. She is NO Casey Anthony!

I am not so sure about that, Casey talked and talked and talked, but she never said what happened. This one has said very little and has LE saying she is the key, yet the key is not being turned. She has them at a stand still. Her "lack" of knowledge is working.

It doesn't take any effort at all to continue repeating "I don't know, I was sleeping."

It doesn't take any effort at all to continue repeating "I don't know, I was sleeping."

I can imagine LE is confused with her interviews. If you really want confusion, try watching all her TV interviews. They change every time she's on. I wonder if LE has had her go through the story backwards. They say that's a way to trip up people who are lying. JMO

Or, "I was at work." How many times have we heard the old saw, "That's my story and I'm sticking to it."?

If you keeping repeating the same old mantra, over and over in a mindless way, there isn't much anyone can do about it. :bang:

'Course this is just my opinion.

-------------

Lonetraveler and debs,

I agree with each of you. I think that as long as Misty does not threaten or intimate any threat to Ron, her status as a "married woman" is safe. IMO, if she should ever try to coerce Ron or threaten to go to authorities with information about the circumstances of Haleigh’s disappearance, her life could be in peril. I have always thought that as a 17 year old girl, her ultimate goal was to get married. Well, she got that and as long as she is a "good girl" and doesn't make waves, she will more than likely continue to be Mrs. However, I don’t think she comprehends that if she should ever want to leave and should she ever threaten to tell authorities all she knows, her life could easily be threatened.

I can't help but be concerned, because I also equate her immaturity to another case most of us have heard of...Stacy Peterson. I think Stacy knew all along that Drew murdered Kathleen Savio and when she decided she wanted a divorce, she threatened Drew that she would tell and that sealed her fate.

I really believe that LE is correct, Misty IS the key and Misty KNOWS what happened.

Or, "I was at work." How many times have we heard the old saw, "That's my story and I'm sticking to it."?

If you keeping repeating the same old mantra, over and over in a mindless way, there isn't much anyone can do about it. :bang:

'Course this is just my opinion.

I wuz at werk and I wuz asleep. From the same playbook. IMO

i have to say that although i believe that MC &/or RC may be withholding a lot of information, I am not sure i am completely convinced that they actually did the deed and set everything up on their own and are completely able to fool FBI, LE & FDLE. (maybe not so much as to fool them but to make them at a stand still, i am not sure i want to give so much credit, at this point)
If this is the case, then i would say some other family or friends are involved.

maybe that is why i am so back and fourth with my theories.... (plus the lack of information provided to us from LE)

It appears they are not going to pros.ecute this case w/o the body. MC has an agenda in all of her interviews:

1. I put Haleigh to be at 8:00pm...that's her bedtime, she has school.
2. I was asleep
3. Back door was open and Haleigh was gone.

This sums up her entire testimony.

We have not come any further than this. Any added details by MC have been incorrect.
She repeats the above scenario ad nauseum.

Ron has filled in the blanks... "I don't know, I was at werk"

That's it folks, that is what we have. It is approaching 6 months and this is their story and they're sticking with it.

I am not so sure about that, Casey talked and talked and talked, but she never said what happened. This one has said very little and has LE saying she is the key, yet the key is not being turned. She has them at a stand still. Her "lack" of knowledge is working.
Ronald was at work and if Misty was asleep...what are they supposed to tell them?! I think the inconsistencies arose from their own theories of what could have happened trying hard to fill in some blanks.

Casey told her own version of what happened which was all lies from the very beginning until the end. Misty, by all accounts, hasn't lied to LE that anyone is aware of yet. What she has said in the press cannot dictate what she has told LE. If they haven't caught her in outright lies...then who is to say she isn't being truthful with them? LE has not said she lied.

And because LE is allowed to and is known to lie to the public should it serve their needs...we don't know if he may be their number one suspect. ;)

I kinda figured he was someone's brother-in-law, or an off-duty cop making extra money fixing air conditioners.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16
Back