What Is the Defense Strategy #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wait a minute - If they are searching for "someone else" to tell KC's story for her, then isn't is most likely that she is going to say she did it, but by accident?!?

I can't imagine any other reason she would need a story-teller (lol). But, seriously?

This is the first time I've ever heard JB admit to even considering a plea. I think Kent is on to something.

Baez has said "it's up to Casey IF any Plea Deal was offered." before to local media when asked about a Plea

During a snippet on In Session this morning, Biaz was asked about a plea.
He said it would be solely up to ICA. (paraphrase) He also said that
ICA was helping in her own defense, that she was very intelligent with great
Intellect. Cough,cough
This was for his upcoming interview tomorrow.

If I had to spend 24 hours a day locked in a cell I guess I'd get pretty good at reading my legal papers too. Somehow I don't think I'll be able to stomach watching Baez wax lyrical about ICA.

Wanted to agree with those posters saying that that ICA could never plea in the beginning because she knew that she'd never be able to explain away the duct tape - she was caught between a rock and hard place, no wonder she seems so frustrated at times. ICA has no one to blame but herself for the position she finds herself in now.

I still think the defense team are going to accuse other members of ICA's extended family of abuse - it was interesting to note those additional witnesses added.

One other thing, with this late request by the defense for Mallory's deposition I'm guessing there is something fairly juicy in there that the defense did not want released to the public until the last minute. Maybe more stories of abuse told to Mallory by ICA? I really, really, really can't wait to read it.

While the accident theory is interesting (also makes us feel better hoping Caylee did not suffer) it really doesn't pass the smell test. The accident theory just does not stand up to scrutiny.

If I had to spend 24 hours a day locked in a cell I guess I'd get pretty good at reading my legal papers too. Somehow I don't think I'll be able to stomach watching Baez wax lyrical about ICA.

Wanted to agree with those posters saying that that ICA could never plea in the beginning because she knew that she'd never be able to explain away the duct tape - she was caught between a rock and hard place, no wonder she seems so frustrated at times. ICA has no one to blame but herself for the position she finds herself in now.

I still think the defense team are going to accuse other members of ICA's extended family of abuse - it was interesting to note those additional witnesses added.

One other thing, with this late request by the defense for Mallory's deposition I'm guessing there is something fairly juicy in there that the defense did not want released to the public until the last minute. Maybe more stories of abuse told to Mallory by ICA? I really, really, really can't wait to read it.

While the accident theory is interesting (also makes us feel better hoping Caylee did not suffer) it really doesn't pass the smell test. The accident theory just does not stand up to scrutiny.

WHOA...we're finally getting Mallory's depo?!?!??! Where did you see this? Wow, strategy wise, they must be grasping for straws because I don't think Mallory has been pro Casey very much. I could be wrong. Interesting that they have now requested it! But dangit, I want a request for Dominic's depo too!!!!

WHOA...we're finally getting Mallory's depo?!?!??! Where did you see this? Wow, strategy wise, they must be grasping for straws because I don't think Mallory has been pro Casey very much. I could be wrong. Interesting that they have now requested it! But dangit, I want a request for Dominic's depo too!!!!

I seen this on the Orlando S blog yesterday, but didn't want to speak any half truths. I wasn't sure. :floorlaugh:

I seen this on the Orlando S blog yesterday, but didn't want to speak any half truths. I wasn't sure. :floorlaugh:

I don't blame you, LOL. I did see it on the motion sticky thread, though! Wow, we finally get to see Mallory's depo!!!! Muzikman needs to camp out at the courthouse for this one! I wonder how fast we'll get it?

Pretty sure we are as the defense has asked for a transcribed copy, AZlawyer was commenting in the thread as well and seemed to think we were getting it. Seems to me the defense waited until the very last moment to get Mallory's depo - no way did they want us seeing that one until they had no choice. Might be something in there they want to use but hadn't decided they would use till the last moment. Say, after all the motions had failed, perhaps and all that stuff was coming in?

Yep, I think the defense team is changing direction and making a few last minute changes, probably helped by Ann Finnell coming on board.

Can't be that because Tony Lazarro already said he and KC took the gas cans.

I think that the defense is using George's reporting something as small as stolen gas cans to show how petty and controlling he can be. I have to admit, I found it very strange that George had reported gas cans stolen? That he called LE and even filled out a report? Maybe it is just me, but they were gas cans? He had stated in his interviews that his shed had been broken into before and didn't call LE... so why was this time important? There are many things you can try and wiggle out of this little bit of information.

MOO

I guess you can also say how mixed up their priorities were that George would report gas cans stolen, but they hadn't seen or heard from Caylee in over a week and nothing was done about it?

I think that the defense is using George's reporting something as small as stolen gas cans to show how petty and controlling he can be. I have to admit, I found it very strange that George had reported gas cans stolen? That he called LE and even filled out a report? Maybe it is just me, but they were gas cans? He had stated in his interviews that his shed had been broken into before and didn't call LE... so why was this time important? There are many things you can try and wiggle out of this little bit of information.

MOO

I guess you can also say how mixed up their priorities were that George would report gas cans stolen, but they hadn't seen or heard from Caylee in over a week and nothing was done about it?

I think he knew it was Casey that broke into the shed. I think reporting it was a way of showing 'tough love' after all that had recently happened. It was a passive/aggressive attempt as usual.
Like you said, no confrontation with her over the child's whereabouts, or the thousands she was stealing from their bank accounts, but 2 gas cans worth about 20 bucks---call Law Enforcement and file a report. Seriously?

I am sure he knew it was ICA that broke into the shed that was filled with garden tools and equipment, but only stole gas... the house wasn't broken into so who else could it be? He was just trying to make sure that for once she got into some trouble, while claiming to CA that he didn't know who did it..

I think he knew it was Casey that broke into the shed. I think reporting it was a way of showing 'tough love' after all that had recently happened. It was a passive/aggressive attempt as usual.
Like you said, no confrontation with her over the child's whereabouts, or the thousands she was stealing from their bank accounts, but 2 gas cans worth about 20 bucks---call Law Enforcement and file a report. Seriously?

I am sure he knew it was ICA that broke into the shed that was filled with garden tools and equipment, but only stole gas... the house wasn't broken into so who else could it be? He was just trying to make sure that for once she got into some trouble, while claiming to CA that he didn't know who did it..

I agree.

I may have missed this ... or this may just sound :crazy:

But is there a copy of the "report" on the "gas cans" that GA claims were stolen from his shed, here in one of the documents section -- or -- is the stolen gas can incident something we "heard about" from GA ?

I mean who in the world would waste time reporting 2 gas cans stolen, especially when you know it was your daughter ...

I know at the time of this gas can incident GA had not seen Caylee for a couple of weeks ...

But I think this BullStinky story about the gas cans is NOT about the gas cans ...

I suppose the only strategy left now that ALL the evidence is IN is to delay and buck the jury selection process as much as they can to get exactly what they want and to hope and plot for a mistrial? No legal eagle here.. but I would think a mistrial would be their only hope at another shot at it or at a plea deal.??

I suppose the only strategy left now that ALL the evidence is IN is to delay and buck the jury selection process as much as they can to get exactly what they want and to hope and plot for a mistrial? No legal eagle here.. but I would think a mistrial would be their only hope at another shot at it or at a plea deal.??

Most of it is in. There's the still air tests and plant growth that has be decided on. But yes, the chloroform is in! Woot!

FROM WFTF.

CHLOROFORM IN -

The air tests done on Casey's trunk have never been used in criminal court anywhere. The research scientist, considered a pioneer in decomposition odor analysis, ran tests on air and carpeting in Casey Anthony's car trunk. He found evidence of human decomposition and a massive amount of potentially deadly chloroform, more than could be caused by decomposition alone.

Not sticking up for GA here but I would have reported it, too. I'd feel violated. No one has the right to trespass on your property, much less damage it. And you report it at the time because who knows what else is missing. Someone did not just go in and take the gas cans, the lock was broken. Someone physically damaged your property without a second thought, I would have reported it, too. LE can't be on the lookout for neighborhood thieves unless they are aware this type of behavior is going on. GA did the right thing. Now not calling LE back to report it was KC was wrong. jmo

Not sticking up for GA here but I would have reported it, too. I'd feel violated. No one has the right to trespass on your property, much less damage it. And you report it at the time because who knows what else is missing. Someone did not just go in and take the gas cans, the lock was broken. Someone physically damaged your property without a second thought, I would have reported it, too. LE can't be on the lookout for neighborhood thieves unless they are aware this type of behavior is going on. GA did the right thing. Now not calling LE back to report it was KC was wrong. jmo

he knew it was KC and he called her on it and said to LE or FBI that he knew she had done it and was being a detective. IMO, they both knew she did it.

I remember him saying Cindy laughed when she heard it and I thought you are one bizarro family - an accident waiting to happen or a murder.

During a snippet on In Session this morning, Biaz was asked about a plea.
He said it would be solely up to ICA. (paraphrase) He also said that
ICA was helping in her own defense, that she was very intelligent with great
Intellect. Cough,cough
This was for his upcoming interview tomorrow.
AND HOW LONG did it take Baez to get through law school? Didn't he have problems spelling "analysis" on one of his exhibits? Didn't Mason use the word "stupider"? YUUUCK!!! :sick: :puke: Shows how much he knows. Ugghh....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003
Back