What Is the Defense Strategy #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Most of it is in. There's the still air tests and plant growth that has be decided on. But yes, the chloroform is in! Woot!

True, forgot about that.. but I have no worries they will be able to establish her body was in the trunk even without the air samples.
As far as the vegetation goes, not worried there either. I think the jury will easily surmise she had been there for the duration and the only person that put her there was ICA....knowing she was in her trunk.
WOOT!
ICA is done..let's hope for NO rogue jurors.
It's a simple whodunnit that grade schoolers could do the math on! IMO ;)

I am sure he knew it was ICA that broke into the shed that was filled with garden tools and equipment, but only stole gas... the house wasn't broken into so who else could it be? He was just trying to make sure that for once she got into some trouble, while claiming to CA that he didn't know who did it..

I don't think when George phoned police he knew it was ICA who had taken the cans. It's not as though the cop who ironically turned out to be Deputy Cain sent CSI out or canvassed the neighbourhood. :floorlaugh: I think the penny dropped with George when she walked in on him on the 24th. No Caylee, ICA is claiming to be at a conference in Tampa :crazy:and George apparently always doubted she was employed. Pity George's detective mode didn't extend beyond his beloved gas cans.

I don't think when George phoned police he knew it was ICA who had taken the cans. It's not as though the cop who ironically turned out to be Deputy Cain sent CSI out or canvassed the neighbourhood. :floorlaugh: I think the penny dropped with George when she walked in on him on the 24th. No Caylee, ICA is claiming to be at a conference in Tampa :crazy:and George apparently always doubted she was employed. Pity George's detective mode didn't extend beyond his beloved gas cans.

KK, the girl had stolen every ounce of money she could from the house and Cindy's 401K. Who else would take it. Come on. He knew and so did Cindy. And he called the police because he did know so that he could get her in trouble because he knew Cindy would not do it.

Are you kidding? Who else steals in the Anthony household right down to the piggy bank.

KK, the girl had stolen every ounce of money she could from the house and Cindy's 401K. Who else would take it. Come on. He knew and so did Cindy. And he called the police because he did know so that he could get her in trouble because he knew Cindy would not do it.

Are you kidding? Who else steals in the Anthony household right down to the piggy bank.

Solace, I know this girl was a prolific thief. That doesn't mean George "Let Cindy handle it Anthony's first thought was ICA. I take the opposite view that if infact he had taken a minute or two to work it out, he would never have phoned the cops. He would have phoned Cindy. MOO

Didn't GA say the key for the shed was hanging inside the garage in his depo? If this is true why didn't KC just get the key? Or was this just another of her backup plans?

Good Grief! At this point the only possible defense can be :pillowfight2: with the prosecution! I mean really... they have nada, zip, zilch....

:seeya: Casey!

ITA .. George knew who it was ... he even later confronted KC and wanted to see in her trunk if the gas cans were in there
My theory ... George may have seen the damage to not only the lock but the shed where it was attached ... filing a police report would enable him to file an insurance claim for a new shed ... just my theory ...

Didn't GA say the key for the shed was hanging inside the garage in his depo? If this is true why didn't KC just get the key? Or was this just another of her backup plans?

He did say that he USED TO hang the key there. But if I remember correctly, he also said he moved the key because casey kept going in the shed and stealing his gas. So he HAD to know it was her all along, imo.

[ I will go and try to find that testimo0ny by him]

Is a plea deal still a possibility?

A plea deal can ALWAYS be brought forth by either side. But they will not be anywhere close to agreement with what they each want, imo.

I bet the prosecution will only go with dropping the DP down to life at this point.
Casey won't go with that, imo. She probably wants 'time served' plus a couple of years for manslaughter, imo.

It was faster and easier for her to cut the lock. She had/has no care about what her actions will do to people in her wake. It was simply faster. Dad could get new locks. Too bad for him.

If they are presenting an "accidental death" defense, don't they have to tell the SA's office and the court because it is an affirmative defense? Or is it not an affirmative defense because she's (if she does) claiming accident and the SA is going for Murder One?

If they are presenting an "accidental death" defense, don't they have to tell the SA's office and the court because it is an affirmative defense? Or is it not an affirmative defense because she's (if she does) claiming accident and the SA is going for Murder One?

Someone told me, I believe, that they have to tell the state and KC has to testify.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgGJ9KnbEYo

5:50 mark.

ETA Solace usually has her facts correct. :)

It's frustrating to hear JB keep referring to discovery as "that was leaked to the media." He knows darn well about the Sunshine Law, and knows the state did NOT "leak" anything to the media.

I count that as a very underhanded and unprofessional attempt to try to paint the state in a bad light through his choice of words.

I can't imagine there will be a plea deal and it doesn't have much to do with what ICA wants ; JB will not give up his starring role in this drama, he is so narcissistic he still thinks the trial will be his ticket to fame and celebrity, and he is not going to let that go. He plans to be Orlando's answer to Geraldo Rivera. :floorlaugh:
ICA is so dozy she thinks she is playing the ingenue in this soap opera and she will walk out of court on CM's arm as promised.
I suspect the main thing worrying ICA is what she's going to wear each day to Court...

I agree.

I may have missed this ... or this may just sound :crazy:

But is there a copy of the "report" on the "gas cans" that GA claims were stolen from his shed, here in one of the documents section -- or -- is the stolen gas can incident something we "heard about" from GA ?

I mean who in the world would waste time reporting 2 gas cans stolen, especially when you know it was your daughter ...

I know at the time of this gas can incident GA had not seen Caylee for a couple of weeks ...

But I think this BullStinky story about the gas cans is NOT about the gas cans ...

There is a police report. I agree that the whole incident with the gas cans being stolen wasn't about the gas cans.

My DH keeps saying.. Jose will become a talking head on some news show...

I keep telling him... or rather asking him.... REALLY? Nobody respects him at all... how can that be?

I think this has truly backfired on Jose. Really.. he has become a laughing stock of the legal community.

And the public community!

I still say... as soon as the verdict is announced... CM and JB will run as fast as they can, and Casey will be left with Public defenders until she get her death.

My only wish is that they change the rule in Florida, and put her to death with 3 or 4 pieces of duct tape.

Yep! I said it! And mean it!

Okay defense team, I'm giving you the answer you seek. Here's what you need to do:

Go to old Georgie-boy, convince him to CONFESS. He didn't do it? So what!! He already said he would do ANYTHING if it helped his daughter. Tell him his life is over, but she's young, still so much she could do. Appeal to his fatherly side, convince him that it's the ultimate sacrifice and he will be a hero. If he gets death, he'll be a martyr.

You know it's what you want anyway JB, pin it on grandpa . . . just go tell him he needs to take one for the team.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back