What Is The Key Date to Solving This Crime?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Other than presenting the "loving family" representation, I would like to hear more theories of why GA would have not told the truth about Casey/Caylee leaving out on June 16. thanks!

What about the fact that early on in this case Jessie Grund said that he spoke with Casey on the 24th and he heard Caylee in the background as Casey told her to "get down" In addition the other night on NG Leonard Padilla said that there was NO ACTIVITY on Casey's cellphone on the 28th at all which is odd because she makes between 25-50 calls a day per LP.
So was JG lying or telling the truth? Did she temporarilly lose her phone on the 28th or ????

We need to go back and find the news article where Cindy or Lee had a problem getting phone records for a certain time period because Caseys phone was cut off and the phone company wanted the bill paid before giving out the complete records.

The night of June 15th I believe Casey retreated to the bedroom after the great argument and shut the door. Cindy later brings in Caylee ready for bed. Casey gives Caylee something to keep her asleep through the night and into the next morning. Casey locks the bedroom door. After her parents are asleep, under the cover of darkness, Casey goes out the window and over to Tony's. She returns before Cindy leaves for work. Casey assumes Caylee is still asleep and takes a little nap herself, awakening as George is leaving for work. At that point she discovers that Caylee is not breathing and is in fact dead.

I don't believe George saw them leave the morning of the 16th. I believe after she realized Caylee was dead, she left her in the backyard and left a note to her parents that she and Caylee were going off on a little adventure trip.

That theory would raise the question about why the cadaver dogs would not have picked up the scent in the bedroom. If Caylee was dead for any great length of time, then following things would have occurred:

Sheets soaked with body fluids, pillowcase too. The mattress would have had body fluids soak into it too. All of those things would have given off the scent for the dogs and eventually Cindy and George's noses.

That is a very interesting direction of where your thinking goes, though.

Other than presenting the "loving family" representation, I would like to hear more theories of why GA would have not told the truth about Casey/Caylee leaving out on June 16. thanks!

This is all conjecture:

I think George lied about June 16th to cover up for the huge arguement on the 15th - it is apparent to me that they wanted to present themselves in a positive light to the police. They did not want the police to link the arguement to the disappearance of Caylee.

This is also why Cindy did not want to tell the police her fathers name or have them interview him - she was concerned that the police would find out about Casey trying to steal money from the nursing home account.

I also think this is why they all initially claimed June 9 as the day Caylee disappeared - keeping the actual date secret to try to throw off investigators.

What about the fact that early on in this case Jessie Grund said that he spoke with Casey on the 24th and he heard Caylee in the background as Casey told her to "get down" In addition the other night on NG Leonard Padilla said that there was NO ACTIVITY on Casey's cellphone on the 28th at all which is odd because she makes between 25-50 calls a day per LP.
So was JG lying or telling the truth? Did she temporarilly lose her phone on the 28th or ????

I think that JG actually heard Casey talking to one of the Anthony pets. Their cat has been seen up on the table - she was probably telling it to get down and Jesse just assumed it was Caylee.

June 24th.

To me, that's the key date to solving this crime.

And, no, I don't think this is the date that Caylee was killed.

SOMETHING happened, something CHANGED about the way Cindy Anthony was ACTING from the time of the 911 calls-when George was NOT there, to the very next statement she made after he WAS there...and I think that something is that he had no choice but to tell her the truth and here we are today-with lie after lie after lie and circles and squares and every manner of shape that a lie is able to form...

Just a theory and if I am wrong, then I will apologize to George a thousand times for having thought it...

We're on the same page...

What did we hear on the 911 tape? I heard Cindy exclaiming to the operator about casey admitting the sitter stole her, and then next second, George seems to walk in and she yells over to tell him something of the same, and he says something that sounds like call the police, or did you call the police, and she replies, Im on the phone with them now. Is this what everyone else heard?

OK - I am reading through “the 400" again - and something just occurred to me. Don’t know how it would be relevant, except that everyone seems to have the 6/15 date solidified due to the pictures/tape made in the nursing home. The pics have a “date/time stamp” from the camera. What if those pictures were actually “pictures of a picture”? Say someone pulled the picture up on a computer and photographed the screen?

Years ago, my ex bought a high powered camera (before the digital days) and for fun took some pictures of the television screen during an awards show- those pictures looked like you were sitting in the audience.

magic-cat I am with you I think that the key dates are really the "key dates" .

I do believe something happned the 15-th or 16. But the 24ths when GAclaims to have called her they really need to look at that date in close/close detail. I do believe that someone else took care of little Caylee and KC does not know where she is right now. That is the only thing I believe she has said. She even gives herself away in her statement. paraprasing: that is the one thing that is the honest gruth, I don't know where she is right now.

So either she did put her in a dumpster that of course has been emptied somewhere else, or she put her in something knowing that the something is removed from where she put the baby. OR, somebody helped her.

Now here is where I begin to ponder a different/ or new theroy.
When listeing to the tapes of her interrogation the cops ask her about her running out of gas and leaving it in the parking lot at amscot. They ask: Was that before or after Caylee went missing? she takes a while to respond, and I mean awhile it really alerted me. So this makes me wonder what if she is rolling her lies once again into a bit of truth. What if she did run out of gas, left Caylee to get help, call for help etc.. the flurry of calls blah blah blah comes back and Caylee is no longer breathing? What now? puts Caylee somewhere. (this is speculating it happened the 15-16 or so) then, a week or so later, the 24th) tells George what happens and it all begins from there.

she later abandons the car because of the smell, and reenacts the gas story.

What did we hear on the 911 tape? I heard Cindy exclaiming to the operator about casey admitting the sitter stole her, and then next second, George seems to walk in and she yells over to tell him something of the same, and he says something that sounds like call the police, or did you call the police, and she replies, Im on the phone with them now. Is this what everyone else heard?

Yes. That's what I heard too.

The 16th, just before 1500, and the 26th, all day.

That theory would raise the question about why the cadaver dogs would not have picked up the scent in the bedroom. If Caylee was dead for any great length of time, then following things would have occurred:

Sheets soaked with body fluids, pillowcase too. The mattress would have had body fluids soak into it too. All of those things would have given off the scent for the dogs and eventually Cindy and George's noses.

That is a very interesting direction of where your thinking goes, though.

Please excuse me for being graphic here. If you have a sensitive stomach please don't read on.

I was a medic for many years. In my county we had no ME that came to the site in an unsuspicious death so the ambulance companies did the call and transported the DOA patients to the county hospital where the DOA would be officially announced.

Now, the graphic part. Very shortly after death, and I mean within a half hour if not sooner, the body releases any contents. Urine, feces, sometimes vomit and nasal fluids. I have seen this many times in person. I have also had patients die on my watch and had this occur prior to reaching the hospital.

So, while I do like this theory there is no way possible that if Caylee was dead at all in the room that the sheets and bed wouldn't have been affected by some bodily fluids. It is possible that there wouldn't be enough decomposition so that a cadaver dog wouldn't pick it up, but there would be a mess.

Ok, my key date.

I agree the night of the 15th. I think the only thing Casey has told the truth about is the 31 days. I think she had Caylee in her car trunk until the 18th (shovel ate IIRC) then thought about burying her in the backyard. I think she went as far as getting the shovel, moving the body to the backyard (backed into the garage), and then realized that it was too hard and the grave would be too shallow. I think then she carried Caylee in the trunk until right before she abandoned her car. I also think she abandoned her car because of the smell and was trying to make it look as if they were carjacked or kidnapped together. I think she was going to take the money and was going to leave town but Cindy caught her a day or two before she left.

All just my speculation of course. :)

The time that Casey left with Caylee on June 15th (I believe she did) through the first of the flurry of calls on June 16th.

I believe that she took her that night, over-dosed her on accident, put her in the car or elsewhere to sleep and realized she was dead the next day when she went to wake her up. I think she got in touch with GA, who told her to bury Caylee in the backyard the next day (17th) and then he moved Caylee after that. I think that on the 24th, he may have seen Casey, and even tried to help her clean the trunk, but when they realized that the smell was not going away, they hatched a plan to have the car stolen, which obviously backfired. Or, maybe he gave her the gas and told her to burn the car, but she was too lazy or chicken. I think that when GA was yapping with the tow guy about his Granddaughter missing, it was because he knew the trunk smelled and was going to say that the car must have been stolen along with Caylee. I think CA screwed everything up by calling the cops prematurely that night before GA and Casey could fess up.

OK - I am reading through “the 400" again - and something just occurred to me. Don’t know how it would be relevant, except that everyone seems to have the 6/15 date solidified due to the pictures/tape made in the nursing home. The pics have a “date/time stamp” from the camera. What if those pictures were actually “pictures of a picture”? Say someone pulled the picture up on a computer and photographed the screen?

Years ago, my ex bought a high powered camera (before the digital days) and for fun took some pictures of the television screen during an awards show- those pictures looked like you were sitting in the audience.

That's a really good question actually. The reason they know it's not a picture of a picture though is that Cindy signed in on the guest book at the nursing home (the home has confirmed this which is why the date has changed) on the 15th of June.

I can't imagine that LE has not done due diligence in proving the June 15th visit with Caylee and CA at the nursing home. They must have talked to several people at the home, yes?

I'd also like to see what direction she came from when she left the car at amscot. Guess that would be the night of the 26.

My guess:

Key day: Monday 16th after flurry of phone calls
I still believe they changed the locks on her & she flipped out

Gasoline stolen June 22nd
Phone calls, etc. 24th
Oviedo House approx. 25-27th
Friday 27th drives down 417 from Oviedo
* Gets off at Rt 50 Colonial/Goldenrod

Wants the car stolen
Wants it to appear she & Caylee may have been kidnapped

Excuse to being at Oviedo? To get Amy's mail
(In real estate photos-living room-Blue backpack)

I think something happened between the night of the 15th and the night of the 16th. No one outside the immediate family saw Caylee after the evening of the 15th. That is a key timeframe.
I also think something else significant happened on the 24th. Maybe the 25th or 26th.
It's tough because I am discounting every fact that CA and GA have given us. So coming up with the second, in my opinion more crucial date, is really difficult without those facts.
I think Caylee died, either by accident or at the hands of someone else between June 15th and 16th, but Casey did not put Caylee in a final location until sometime between the 24th - 26th of June.
I do not think either of her parents helped her in anyway. I do think that GA knew something was terribly wrong when he retrieved the car. And took steps to minimize the damages.
I wonder and go back in forth with my thoughts of someone outside the family helping Casey dispose of a body. On one hand I think she had help because she doesn't seem to be able to come up with an original thought. On the other hand for her to ask for help with this would mean Casey would have to admit to some wrong doing and I don't think she is capable of doing that with anyone outside her immediate family. She works very hard to maintain a certain image and when that image starts to crack she moves on before the truth is revealed.

I personally think that Caylee died on the night of the 15th....GA says he saw them leave on the 16th but I think he only says that because he doesnt want to admit that KC left extremely angry and dragged Caylee with her after the Argument. I think that KC was fuming and either left caylee to sleep in the car so she could be alone with friends and she died, or she killed her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShellBear77
Back