What one question would you ask in the case of Lisa Irwin?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
0002218880357_180X180.jpg
0084392500245_180X180.jpg
3180811_rc.jpg
9185188_sc.jpg
12717964_265x265_pad.jpg
These are motion detectors. Notice ALL of them have a sensor panel and most have a sensor light.

attachment.php
This has neither. And there is most definitely motion at the door at the time this pic was taken.

Why did you have two shotguns and a rubber band-wrapped bat in the master bedroom? (To Both DB & JI in separate interviews and before either of them has a chance to talk to discuss their individual interviews with one another.)

BBM

What is the problem with that? We have several rifles, guns and bats in our home. Our state, SD, is a Castle Law state. If anyone comes in our house uninvited they are leaving a few ounces [of lead] heavier, whether they are walked out by police or carried out by EMTs. Is MO a Castle Law state?

You guys are good! I wonder if LE has investigated all these questions?

BBM

What is the problem with that? We have several rifles, guns and bats in our home. Our state, SD, is a Castle Law state. If anyone comes in our house uninvited they are leaving a few ounces [of lead] heavier, whether they are walked out by police or carried out by EMTs. Is MO a Castle Law state?

Just curious, really. There were three children under 10 years old in that house and I wonder if the weapons and bat were always sitting right there next to the fan and the dresser. If that was their usual location, why were the guns accessible to the children? Were the guns loaded?

Just curious, really. There were three children under 10 years old in that house and I wonder if the weapons and bat were always sitting right there next to the fan and the dresser. If that was their usual location, why were the guns accessible to the children? Were the guns loaded?

Gun/trigger locks. http://www.triggerlock.com/

Also, baseball bats are dual purpose; they work really great in softball/baseball games/practices.

BBM We saw the room after police were there and after the children had left the house. We can't make the determination that those items were always there, in that spot.

They could have trigger locks on them. That would make the bat more dangerous than the guns.

I didn't notice any trigger locks on those shotguns...maybe there were some but I didn't notice. Bat for sports, yes but when standing upright directly next to two shotguns...it begins to look more like a weapon than sporting equipment.

They could have trigger locks on them. That would make the bat more dangerous than the guns.
Trigger locks or not, the fact that it is the ammunition that makes any gun dangerous unless you are using it as a bat. No ammunition means you can't use it for it's intended purpose. Notice we see no ammunition boxes laying around it.

0002218880357_180X180.jpg
0084392500245_180X180.jpg
3180811_rc.jpg
9185188_sc.jpg
12717964_265x265_pad.jpg
These are motion detectors. Notice ALL of them have a sensor panel and most have a sensor light.

attachment.php
This has neither. And there is most definitely motion at the door at the time this pic was taken.

They can be turned on and off. We disagree and that is alright.

I didn't notice any trigger locks on those shotguns...maybe there were some but I didn't notice. Bat for sports, yes but when standing upright directly next to two shotguns...it begins to look more like a weapon than sporting equipment.

I couldn't tell from the pictures that I saw whether trigger locks were installed or not.

I'm not sure what you mean by the bat looked more like a weapon. If the concern is child safety, it shouldn't matter if it was placed next to the guns or not.

Well, if anyone has a copy of the original Cyndy Short walk through/tour of the bedroom, you may want to save it on your computer because there is no evidence anywhere, in any internet search, of the original tour. The only versions left on the web no longer show the weapons. The new versions of the original video tour are now completely edited. If any of the original videos were ever posted on Youtube, they are now gone as well. Amazing how a good "Team" can re-write history/"journalism."

Every link that we had to the original walk through with Cyndy Short is now a re-edited version and NONE show the guns in the bedroom.

Not really a question for anyone but I would like to see the interrogation videos from DB and JI. I want to see how they answered and reacted to questions.

New Question to ABC & NBC "NEWS": Why do you delete and edit video instead of leaving the information in it's original form for later use as an archival reference or record?

New Question to ABC & NBC "NEWS": Why do you delete and edit video instead of leaving the information in it's original form for later use as an archival reference or record?
Which leads me to a new question. Why do you state something big in the headline, then not mention it in the story?

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne.../nbc-get-its-first-look-inside-the-irwin-home

Finally, found one video that shows the guns. I did a screen cap of the guns...still can't tell if there are trigger locks.
Thanks! For one people are saying the bat had rubber bands around it. I see an aluminum bat with the standard grip tape on the handle. Two, although I cant see them very well, the guns don't appear to be shot guns as people are stating, but deer rifles. JI was known to leave in his turquoises camper during opening weekend of Missouri rifle season. So instead of for protection, the guns could very well be only there for hunting.

ETA
44 second mark. 1 rifle and one possible shot gun. Second gun - possible shot gun - is behind the dresser where I can't see it well enough to tell for sure. Looks like possible black powder gun.

Most people (like myself) who have shotguns and rifles never bring a gun into a house loaded! Ammunition is keep out of a child's reach; just like my handguns. But believe me it wouldn't take but a minute to load a shotgun if someone was busting into my house. Seeing guns in a PIC doesn't intimidate me the least.

But I also keep a hammer under my bed in case a person gets past the guard dog and I can't get to a gun.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shawnlo5869
Back