What one question would you ask in the case of Lisa Irwin?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What do you mean? I just assumed that they took it to look for strange DNA. (Although I don't understand why they didn't take it on day 1).

Actually, I don't understand a lot about the first days. I don't understand why every inch of the house was not fingerprinted. Why every piece of bedding and toy in the crib was not collected. I'm glad they eventually picked the stuff up, but why the delay? Were they working from the assumption that the parents did "it", and later realized that the parents may be innocent?

That is probably why they took it. Still would like to know what was inside or had been inside the Gloworm.

I don't know, but my question is who put on or took off the rubber bands in between 'tours'

The paper boy needed them for his newspaper deliveries.

Just saw a 'lightened' version of both and its def. just letters on both...guess the lighting and angle were just off and someone must have turned the bat at some point...IMO

baseball bat sharpened.jpg
Sharpened and lightened image.
Not seeing rubber bands, just the word WORTH going down the bat.
This is taken from the clip that was said to have the bands on it.

Did the LE take either the bat or the guns? If not, I don't see any significance.
They did not and I am not seeing any significance either. Just because they are together right now, does not in any way mean that this is the way they were stored. These images were taken AFTER the 17 hour search. Nothing in the house after the search was probably in the same place as before the search.

I only posted the pic so that the thought of it having rubber bands on it did not become fact, when it doesn't.

I have a question.

Why did they take that roll of carpet?

There are pictures of people in white suits carrying a large roll of carpet out. It supposedly came for the shed or garage. . .but why?

I have a question.

There are pictures of people in white suits carrying a large roll of carpet out. It supposedly came for the shed or garage. . .but why?

I don't believe they took a roll of carpet out. People have speculated that they took cuttings from the carpet on the floor in the bedroom. The video shows them actually carrying the roll of carpet back to back of the house.

I have a question.

One of the reports stated that they did not actually TAKE it. And it is not on the search warrant items taken. Not sure why they were carrying it though.

I don't believe they took a roll of carpet out. People have speculated that they took cuttings from the carpet on the floor in the bedroom. The video shows them actually carrying the roll of carpet back to back of the house.

Thought they were perhaps transporting something in the carpet so it couldn't be seen by the media.

I don't. I think most people use them to play baseball or softball with. We don't know, maybe someone in the house played.

With an 8-year old boy in the house, that would not be surprising.

Thought they were perhaps transporting something in the carpet so it couldn't be seen by the media.

That's not a terrible idea, but that would be a REALLY heavy solution. A roll of carpet is pretty big and bulky - it would seem to me that whatever it was could be covered with black trash bags. Or that they would bring a vehicle to the garage and load whatever it was there.

Some people thought it seemed almost theatrical, like it was being done deliberately for the media to see, but I couldn't figure out any logical reason they might do that.

That's not a terrible idea, but that would be a REALLY heavy solution. A roll of carpet is pretty big and bulky - it would seem to me that whatever it was could be covered with black trash bags. Or that they would bring a vehicle to the garage and load whatever it was there.

Some people thought it seemed almost theatrical, like it was being done deliberately for the media to see, but I couldn't figure out any logical reason they might do that.
The only thing I can think of is to let the media run with it combined with the dog hit info when it came out. Worked! I don't think they estimated the fact that the lawyers would let the same media in to see that the carpet was still there.

I think the carpet in their room didn't have carpet tacks, so when they found carpet in the barn they brought it out and laid it out for dogs to check as it would be hypothetically possible that they'd changed the carpet. If a dog hit on something on the floor and not the floor itself (or if the hit wasn't confirmed), it makes sense to be suspicious of that. Didn't they have the media turn off the cameras for dogs soon after they brought it out?

Jeremy could be teaching the boys to bat?

2.Place two rubber bands on your bat on either side of the sweet spot about 3 inches apart to help you visualize where the sweet spot is
http://www.swingthebat.net/Tips_and_Drills.html

Finally, an explanation for the rubber bands! I know you can't see them in these shots but they were there in the ORIGINAL Tour video...before it was cut and spliced.

The topic of the bat came up because this is the thread for Questions and who you would ask.

I would like to know if the guns and the bat were normally kept right there as they are in the pictures. In addition, I would ask DB & JI why they kept these items in the bedroom.

I think the carpet in their room didn't have carpet tacks, so when they found carpet in the barn they brought it out and laid it out for dogs to check as it would be hypothetically possible that they'd changed the carpet. If a dog hit on something on the floor and not the floor itself (or if the hit wasn't confirmed), it makes sense to be suspicious of that. Didn't they have the media turn off the cameras for dogs soon after they brought it out?

Good Observation!

One question for DB? Okay, DB, please, why don't you and JI both go in for separate interviews (with your attorneys.) If you have nothing to hide, I just don't understand why. Could/would you explain that. ty

Who's idea was it to start a family relief fund? No donations under $10 in order to keep cost down..

?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hashtagzeina
Back