What questions are still unanswered?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the question about what Casey and Caylee did while G&C were working will be something that will make people wonder for a long time.

In this thread and other threads, people have put out some good theories which they based on because of LE interviews with Casey's friends and stuff the A's said.

Casey often told people that her "event planning job" at Universal sometimes didn't have set hours and that she could sometimes work from home. Also she fabricated Universal emails to make it seem that she had to work at night events. George and Cindy could have believed the emails and they probably babysat Caylee some nights while Casey was "working" but really partying. When Casey pretended to work at night, she probably stayed home with Caylee the next day.

I think there were probably days Casey and Caylee stayed home and maybe KC feared George or Cindy coming home early.

Other theories about were Casey and Caylee went during the day involve Casey's friends. I think there was one friend who was a college student who said that Casey and Caylee would visit her during the day when she wasn't in class or working. Casey probably knew which friends would be home during the day to hang out with.

I also wonder why George and Cindy never deeply inquired about Zanny. I can maybe see that George might not have but Cindy seems very controlling and I'm surprised she never asked to meet Zanny.
I agree - I think she just made it up as she went along. If she wanted to go out that night, she'd tell Cindy she had to work so she would babysit. When she left to "go to work" during the day, I think she would go to a friend's house, then tell that friend she was going to work when she left there.

Like maybe she would be at Amy's hanging out, then say she had to take Caylee to the nanny & go to work. But instead she would just go over to Tony's. Since Tony & Amy didn't know each other, there was no way she would be caught in the lie.

I'm still wondering who actually won the hot body contest.

I agree about the motive, and also believe that Casey would not have gone to the trouble to make chloroform. I think Caylee was killed at home on June 16 after GA left for work. We know from cell phone pings that Casey was around her home that whole day. I believe she deliberately drowned Caylee, because any weapon other than the pool could/would have been used in a more private location. I think this explains why the cadaver dogs hit on the back yard and the area of the pool. I think Casey called CA and GA all afternoon to make sure they weren't in or near the house. I think the duct tape was to make sure that if Caylee came to, she would not be able to breathe (if you've never drowned someone before, how can you be sure they're really dead as opposed to just unconscious?) Or else it was used to make the drowning look like a kidnapping in case Caylee's body was discovered. I believe the body was in the back yard (maybe the dollhouse) for a day or two and that's why Casey backed her car into the garage (yard)? later on that week. To dispose of the body before it started to smell and was found.

I have a million questions too. First and foremost, why the prosecution didn't try harder to bring in the fight between Cindy and Casey the night of June 15th. And why Casey didn't have an abortion before anyone found out about the pregnancy. And what Lee was talking about when he wailed "CMA, I love you." at Caylee's memorial service.

Excellent thoughts. Genius at work here. :rocker::rocker::rocker:

On your two quotes I've highlighted:

(1) IMO your entire structuring of Caylee's death makes good sense. The duct tape could well fit an intentional drowning.

It's been commonly assumed that ICA might have duct taped Caylee's face to "make it look like a kidnapping."

But if so, ICA wasn't very careful on this strategy. How many "kidnappers" would happen to have the extremely rare Henkel duct tape lying around? To "stage a kidnapping," ICA should have used a more generic, common brand of tape. :banghead:

And where does it say in the toddler kidnapper's handbook that duct tape is standard procedure? Why in fact would the duct tape automatically make it look like a kidnapping? :innocent:

(2) I've always been frankly surprised that ICA didn't have a abortion with Caylee, especially if she could have done so without CA knowing. I think ICA early on simply didn't realize how unprepared she was for motherhood.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I'm still wondering who actually won the hot body contest.

Casey did--Clint House mentioned it on one of his interviews about Caylee's Law. He said she won because it was Tony's contest and she was Tony's girlfriend--I though that was funny. Clint is obviously NOT a Casey fan.

Why did you borrow the shovel Casey? I still believe something was buried in the A's backyard and may still be there. I do not believe Casey would have tried to dig a hole large enough for a child. My thinking is something the size of a football or smaller is underground and maybe unearthed someday.

8TruSeek8,

Agreed, and don't you think it odd that neither Cindy or George never demanded to see their granddaughter for 31 days. They had been accustomed to living with Caylee, seeing her everyday--then 31 days of excuses from Casey. I would think, knowing Casey the way they did, they would be all over that situation a lot sooner. Always bothered me---I mean I would be very upset if I couldn't at least talk to my granddaughter after a week, let alone not see her....and I don't have a crazy person for a daughter.

what could CA really do? she had no legal rights to Caylee. and she did try several times until Casey pulled the mom i need my space crap. plus the being "out of town" and needing time to build her relationship with "jeffrey hopkins" didnt she tell CA she wasnt going to live at home forever and CA needed to get used to that? CA , worried as she may have been knew not to push a sociopath fearing casey would keep Caylee away longer.(possibly like the "last time"?) in her wildest dreams she couldnt have thought Caylee was dead. im sure she thought she was being "punished" because of the argument on the 15th. i am surprised GA didnt try to call casey and beg her to let Caylee see CeCe. was he not allowed per CA to stir the pot or did he know he wouldnt have been able to listen to the BS casey was spewing. i think that part is odd but in no way do i think he didnt call because he knew anything but darn if it didnt come to bite him on the butt at trial.

why the prosecution didnt explain how choloform could be made?
it seems so complicated but in reality its just a few chemicals.

Casey did--Clint House mentioned it on one of his interviews about Caylee's Law. He said she won because it was Tony's contest and she was Tony's girlfriend--I though that was funny. Clint is obviously NOT a Casey fan.

Seriously? She must have been on cloud nine after winning such an important award.

why the prosecution didnt explain how choloform could be made?
it seems so complicated but in reality its just a few chemicals.

She wouldn't necessarily have to make the chloroform. It's sold as an industrial degreaser under the names trichloromethane and methyl trichloride. One of the industries that use it is the automobile industry. Her old boyfriend Ricardo worked in the service department of an auto dealership, and he's the one that sent the photo about "win her over with chloroform". Perhaps he had some from work and Casey 'borrowed' some. She did spend the night at his place in early June (the 9th, I think).

Wasn't there supposed to be something about Home Depot?

In the past we've questioned how Caylee got her name. I'm reading a book set in Scotland and came across the word CEILIDH. It's pronounced KayLee.

ICA loves all things Irish so I looked it up .

Origin, Meaning, and Pronunciation of Ceilidh

This name is legitimate, and its meaning, language, spelling, and gender use have been double-checked for your naming pleasure! Please use this name liberally within its ethnic context.

Ceilidh

Origin:
Irish
Meaning:
Dance

Pronunciation:
KAY-lee

And this:

http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=ceilidh

FCA did not win the hot body contest. I'm responding to correct this because I refuse to give FCA anything.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/nlezniewicz091508.pdf

JA: How, how many, how many, how many girls were in this hot body contest?
NL: Phh…I would say maybe four or five?
JA: Four or five? Well who won?
NL: Uhm, (laughs), I think the other, I think the female in the green shirt won if I’m not mistaken.
JA: the one in the pictures with Casey? Where, do you know….
NL: I think so.
JA: …where Casey placed in that, all that? I mean was there…
NL: I think she was on the, it’s either second or third.

The one thing I'd really like to know, what exactly was said at that sidebar by Baez that made ICA bare her teeth, snarl and gesture like that to Baez behind his back and ultimately show her real self for a few seconds?

It would be interesting to see what type of thing triggers her to react like that, the thing that tips her into rage without being able to control herself. In that moment, you could see a woman that could have attacked the object of her fury quite easily if she hadn't have been in court.

I wonder if Baez has seen that moment on tape and if he has, what his thoughts are?

I find it interesting from the point of view that I firmly believe that somebody, someday will once again be on the receiving end of ICA's fury and without the cameras and court deputies it may well end up with her back in jail again.

I hope that sidebar transcript is made available soon, in fact I would would happily pay for it!

MOO

She wouldn't necessarily have to make the chloroform. It's sold as an industrial degreaser under the names trichloromethane and methyl trichloride. One of the industries that use it is the automobile industry. Her old boyfriend Ricardo worked in the service department of an auto dealership, and he's the one that sent the photo about "win her over with chloroform". Perhaps he had some from work and Casey 'borrowed' some. She did spend the night at his place in early June (the 9th, I think).

Good points on Ricardo and the industrial products. I also remember Ricardo and Amy saying how Casey spent the night at their condo on that night.

I think that it is possible that Casey put the duct tape over Caylee´s mouth and nose (and ears??) to prevent either water from spilling from her OR, at a later stage, to prevent bodily fluids to spill - the rest of her body was covered by clothes.
UGH, it is horrible writing this, I know, sorry.

8TruSeek8,

Agreed, and don't you think it odd that neither Cindy or George never demanded to see their granddaughter for 31 days. They had been accustomed to living with Caylee, seeing her everyday--then 31 days of excuses from Casey. I would think, knowing Casey the way they did, they would be all over that situation a lot sooner. Always bothered me---I mean I would be very upset if I couldn't at least talk to my granddaughter after a week, let alone not see her....and I don't have a crazy person for a daughter.

I agree with your entire train of thought. But since ICA had legal control over Caylee, IMO she could essentially stall CA and GA forever. CA and GA would have to find some type of leverage to force ICA's hand.

IIRC in CA's "My Space" entry of July 3, 2008 (about half-way through the 31 days), CA was already indignant about ICA's evasions with Caylee. I wonder how long CA would have held out before having ICA arrested, if the Sunfire towing had not forced the issue.

:whoosh::whoosh::whoosh:

It's obvious they walked on eggshells around KC, didn't want to upset her, and asking her questions she doesn't want to answer is a sure-fire way to do that.

I strongly feel that KC used Caylee as a pawn with her parents. She knew how much they adored Caylee and all KC had to do was threaten a few times to take Caylee away and never let them see her again, and they would bend over backwards to make KC happy. I also think she probably made them feel guilty about the fake nanny. "I don't have any money because I have to pay the nanny" that sort of thing.

I believe that is why Cindy allowed KC to steal money from her and even put money in KC's bank account! I think that why they never pushed the Zanny issue, or asked her for proof. KC would get PO'd and they didn't want her to storm off with Caylee.

I think the final straw was KC stealing from her ailing grandfather's bank account. Cindy had it with her in March 2008 when she closed off her bank account to her, then she finds out she's stealing (again) from her grandparents. I think that sent Cindy off the deep-end and we know what the result of that was. KC got back at her mom in the worst way possible.

Anyway, that's my long-winded explanation of why they never questioned her more about Zanny.

Edited to add:

I think that KC was out shopping all day, in between going home with Caylee during the time she lied about working at Universal. She spent thousands of dollars shopping. I would be curious to know if any nosey neighbors ever recall seeing her car at the house during the day, day after day.

IMHO you have nailed it with this summation. CA's emotional investment in Caylee held her hostage to ICA, and this dictated CA's enabling posture toward ICA.

Also, it might have taken CA a while to penetrate through ICA's fog of seemingly sincere lies. If so, then ICA took full advantage of CA's trust. If you give ICA the benefit of the doubt out of common courtesy, she runs with that and exploits it, as she did with the LE detectives and others.

:coffeews::coffeews::coffeews::coffeews:

The one thing I'd really like to know, what exactly was said at that sidebar by Baez that made ICA bare her teeth, snarl and gesture like that to Baez behind his back and ultimately show her real self for a few seconds?

It would be interesting to see what type of thing triggers her to react like that, the thing that tips her into rage without being able to control herself. In that moment, you could see a woman that could have attacked the object of her fury quite easily if she hadn't have been in court.

I wonder if Baez has seen that moment on tape and if he has, what his thoughts are?

I find it interesting from the point of view that I firmly believe that somebody, someday will once again be on the receiving end of ICA's fury and without the cameras and court deputies it may well end up with her back in jail again.

I hope that sidebar transcript is made available soon, in fact I would would happily pay for it!

MOO

Also dieing to find out what made her go into rage...it scares me to this day. I am suprised the split personality as pect has not been discussed ...the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde concept.

You know, I used to wonder if Caylee was killed by mistake. Perhaps drugged and od'd by mistake. But just tonite I was thinking about this and that no longer makes sense to me. I now believe whole heartedly that Caylee was killed on purpose.

Think about it. GA saw KC leave around 1 something pm with Caylee. I believe GA. By evening Caylee was no longer seen with KC and she went off with her boyfriend. That means she had to be killed the afternoon of the 16th after GA went to work. KC would have no need to drug Caylee that time of day. The boyfriend wasn't around at that time. The parents were gone to work. There was no reason to accidently od Caylee on anything at that time of day.

So it had to be on purpose. She had to have been thinking about this and did it on purpose while she had the chance and the parents were away. Either she was PO'd at the mom from this so called fight that I haven't heard proof of or she wanted to be free of Caylee so she could be with the boyfriend that night. But there is no way it was an accident that time of day since there was no partying or carousing going on at that time of day. 1st degree murder.

The "pet cemetery" comment from the childhood friend always stuck with me. For many months like many here I tried to figure out if Caylee's murder was "accidental" or "premeditated". It was very hard to wrap my mind around a mother ruthlessly killing her child. On June 22 I came to my final theory. Yesterday, 6/30, my question was answered.

I AM CURIOUS ABOUT ONE FACT: Just how many childhood pets did Casey have that ended up in the “pet cemetery”?
I think Casey had as much attachment to Caylee as she did her “pets” sent to the “Pet Cemetery”.
June 16:
Like putting an animal down she euthanized Caylee with chloroform, taped her nose and mouth (remember one of the computer searches was for “death”---Is she dead or just knocked out? OR Oh-oh, leakage occurs from mouth and nose after “death” ---the tape was an extra precaution to ensure she could not breathe (or leak?) just in case); bagged Caylee wrapped in blanket in two garbage bags(Ashton in questioning Pig in A Blanket Expert) with the intent (PLAN A )of dropping her at J Blanchard Park after dark==the closest large expanse of wooded hiding area, lake and ,quite possibly, gators. But she has to meet BF Tone(cell records). It doesn’t get dark that time of year until 8-8:30 pm. Past IMs show Tone insistent on not meeting late and intimating that if Casey was not going to be available without “snothead”(reference May 2008 IMs)this relationship was not going to work. She had promised to meet him. She throws Caylee in trunk and goes to Tone’s’
June 17
Casey staggers out of bed and away from Tone after all night all next morning sex romp (testimony). . Casey gets in the car at Tone’s. It smells. It has been 24 hours since Caylee died.—the body is rapidly decomposing and smelling (24 hours of 95 degrees daytime/maybe as low as 80 degrees at night in an enclosed car trunk) She gets the bag of trash from Tone’s apt places it in trunk as “cover”. She can’t wait for darkness to fall now. She drives to Anthony home (cell hit 2:45 pm) on the afternoon of the 17th to dispose of Caylee. TIME FOR PLAN B: Bury Caylee in the privacy fenced back yard. Removes Caylee from the trunk (bags leak decomp fluid into trunk) and places Caylee in the vinyl coated laundry bag with handles(evidence) to protect from more leakage as well as ease of dragging/carrying by handles through house(better yet, many homes have regular entry/exit doors on the side of the garage into the side yard and into back yard. Since the yard was fenced this door should be behind the fence/gate in the side yard. Does anyone know about the floor plan?) But—oh darn—George has put a lock on the shed where the shovels are (in testimony—shovels in shed;lock later broken by Tone for gas cans). Desperate she borrows shovel from neighbor whom she has seen working in his yard (testimony). ---OPINION INSERTED: Forget the bamboo area—it is a very invasive plant that most people don’t want in their yard because it is difficult to control and must be with difficulty uprooted to get rid of it.--- She plans to bury Caylee beneath the patio stones (testimony) of the playhouse(Cadaver dog hit) and because George and Cindy are frequently doing yard work(testimony)— they would notice a “disturbed” area in the yard. Unfortunately patio stones are heavy; they would be difficult to lift, move and replace leaving no indication that the floor was disturbed. Casey now realizes she must dump the body as soon as possible somewhere else. She tries to clean the decomp with paper towels, throws them in the garbage bag from Tone’s she placed in the trunk and puts Caylee back into the trunk. Casey washes hands, face etc—maybe even “febreezed” herself ( febreeze in the house according to testimony)before returning shovel to neighbor looking neat as a pin and cool as a cucumber. It is a hot afternoon (testimony).
June 18
The last cell hit at her parents was on this date at 2:42 pm -5:10 pm. CASEY IS GETTING DESPERATE. THE SMELL IS GETTING MUCH WORSE. Cindy will be coming home from work soon. IT MUST BE NOW! She dumps Caylee in the pet cemetery. She knows the area well. No houses. School at the end of the road is out for the summer . The Suburban Drive curves obscuring sight from the intersection(testimony).Just 19 feet in (testimony) dragging 30 pounds(testimony) by the handles of the laundry bag. Adrenaline is pumping. She fiddles with the trunk—sees nor hears cars approaching—grabs the bag out, closes trunk and hurriedly enters the dense heavily vined and wooded pathway(evidence). This path entrance is MUCH LESS THAN 19 feet of open ground from the street as we know the body was found 19 feet from the street(testimony).Due to the density of the woods ( photos evidence) she cannot be seen from the street. She dumps the bag amidst trash in the area. Waits in the woods at edge of path to look and listen for cars etc.. Exits quickly. Cover story if needed—OUT OF GAS, my BF is on the way with gas to help me!
EPILOG:
But that darn smell in the car gets worse and worse. The car is a problem. She talks of dead squirrels and smell to friend AMY (testimony).The funk in the trunk gets worse and worse. OUT OF OPTIONS NOW she dumps the car ( just like she dumped Caylee)next to the dumpster (cover the smell--- opinion) in front of a check cashing place in a less than desirable part of town. Leaves purse on seat. (testimony)Might have well just left a “steal me” sign on the car. Tells Tone George is taking care of the car later—not to worry(Tone deposition). Alas, this was her one mistake. Car was not stolen. BUSTED.

POST SCRIPT: 48 Hours did a program interviewing George and Cindy. They toured the back yard. They showed Caylee’s playhouse. In the front of the little yard is a monument marker garden stone with an inscription about angels…reminding one of a grave headstone.

The one question I have had from the beginning - like many others:

WHY is Caylee Marie Anthony dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members